Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1381
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1201
    Lily / Lynn is back.

  2. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry808  [View Original Post]
    I maybe mistaken but I think there are two Nana's. Because I look at previous post about this one and she had decent reviews as well?
    There was actually 3 nanas that I know of, there's the one that is at Ala Moana, Yuki / Nana from Golden spa / Blue star and Star / Nana that was at Flower spa / Blue star.

  3. #1199

    I think there are two Nana?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    Maybe because this is not Nana? At least not the Nana I know.
    I maybe mistaken but I think there are two Nana's. Because I look at previous post about this one and she had decent reviews as well?

  4. #1198

    Nana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry808  [View Original Post]
    Been attempting to get into contact with Nana. I've tried calling a few times but it call goes to some weird beeping noise. Anyone had any recent luck getting in contact with her? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13302417.html.
    Maybe because this is not Nana? At least not the Nana I know.

  5. #1197

    Nana??

    Been attempting to get into contact with Nana. I've tried calling a few times but it call goes to some weird beeping noise. Anyone had any recent luck getting in contact with her? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13302417.html.

  6. #1196

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Had her a few years back. Can't remember if dfk was available but BBBJ was good. It was 200 back then.
    She does have DFK available. Her quote is now 300.

  7. #1195

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4999  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer DFK? And is DFK good? How about BBBJ? Damages?
    Had her a few years back. Can't remember if dfk was available but BBBJ was good. It was 200 back then.

  8. #1194

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    She did for me.
    Does she offer DFK? And is DFK good? How about BBBJ? Damages?

  9. #1193

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    She did for me.
    Her add says she offers French kissing and GFE? Does she offer DFK AND BBBJ? Damages? Does she look like her photo?

  10. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    K fellas, I need some help. If you had to choose a session with lily-lyn or Meenoy who would you pick and why? Or if there are any other I should consider please let me know. You can pm me too. DFK is a super plus for me but not a total deal breaker if not. Thanks you in advance and thank you too all who post to help navigate the scene!!
    Lily if you want GFE dfk but she is older than Meenoy. So if age is important go with Meenoy but seems more YMMV it she likes you re dfk.

  11. #1191

    Squirt??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmig808  [View Original Post]
    Does Doris squirt? Thought I read that somewhere.
    She did for me.

  12. #1190

    Nana BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Nana location Ala Moana?. If yes GFE. Yes she does BBBJ it cost extra. Not sure about DFK. Yes cfs.
    I've always gotten the BBFS included but it's the CIM that'll cost you.

  13. #1189

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Happy to see Doris is back. Can't wait to see her.
    Does Doris squirt? Thought I read that somewhere.

  14. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    K fellas, I need some help. If you had to choose a session with lily-lyn or Meenoy who would you pick and why? Or if there are any other I should consider please let me know. You can pm me too. DFK is a super plus for me but not a total deal breaker if not. Thanks you in advance and thank you too all who post to help navigate the scene!!
    Is Lily / Lyn the one from the spa by Hawaiian Bryan's (or the one that used to be there on the 2nd floor apartment bldg)?

    Let me know, maybe I can help (thru PM).

    CD35.

  15. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja808  [View Original Post]
    K fellas, I need some help. If you had to choose a session with lily-lyn or Meenoy who would you pick and why? Or if there are any other I should consider please let me know. You can pm me too. DFK is a super plus for me but not a total deal breaker if not. Thanks you in advance and thank you too all who post to help navigate the scene!!
    Don't recognize either sorry. Have an ad or post?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape