Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 183 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    He started with this:

    "Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. ".

    That why when you all were talking as if he wanted to see Jenna, I was confused. Whatever he thought about Jenna, he seemed focused & interested in Tyra.
    Read past the first sentence. It's his own words guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.

  2. #2598
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about jenna. He did say this about Jenna, I'd take a dip in her if she was sub 100.
    He started with this:

    "Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. ".

    That why when you all were talking as if he wanted to see Jenna, I was confused. Whatever he thought about Jenna, he seemed focused & interested in Tyra.

  3. #2597

    Tyra

    I contacted Tyra yesterday. She was pretty communicative. Based on her location, I could not get to that area, but said she could meet for a car date wherever I wanted but my schedule did not allow time. Like to hear as well if someone has had time with her.

  4. #2596
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Are you 3 talking about Tyra or Jenna? Roman seemed more interested in Tyra, but it reads like you 3 are talking about Jenna.
    I was talking about Jenna / Zoey but rereading everything I see that Tyra is someone different.

    I'd still want to hear back about Tyra and also Jenna / Zoey if anyone is brave enough to take that leap.

  5. #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Are you 3 talking about Tyra or Jenna? Roman seemed more interested in Tyra, but it reads like you 3 are talking about Jenna.
    I was talking about jenna. He did say this about Jenna, I'd take a dip in her if she was sub 100.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.

  6. #2594

    Tyra or Jenna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I genuinely want to hear about the experience.

    My experience with her. I walked into her incall. Saw her, heard the cracks hoarse truck stop waitress voice, and bailed the F out. I got out of dodge. F that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    I predict we'll never hear back from this dude because he will be so embarrassed by his experience.

    3 x.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    After you see her and come back to complain she doesn't look like her pics don't say you weren't warned. I know her FB and everything is heavly filtered. The only time you see her is during a FB live and as Percius said she has aged liked milk. Most these girls aren't worth 80 $ based on their looks but people keep paying them 150-200 so they demand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    You've been warned. You are in for a serious catfish situation. Best of luck and report back if you go through with the meeting.
    Are you 3 talking about Tyra or Jenna? Roman seemed more interested in Tyra, but it reads like you 3 are talking about Jenna.

  7. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    I predict we'll never hear back from this dude because he will be so embarrassed by his experience.

    3 x.
    I genuinely want to hear about the experience.

    My experience with her. I walked into her incall. Saw her, heard the cracks hoarse truck stop waitress voice, and bailed the F out. I got out of dodge. F that.

  8. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.
    I predict we'll never hear back from this dude because he will be so embarrassed by his experience.

    3 x.

  9. #2591
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.
    You've been warned. You are in for a serious catfish situation. Best of luck and report back if you go through with the meeting.

  10. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath;7496886,
    I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite.
    After you see her and come back to complain she doesn't look like her pics don't say you weren't warned. I know her FB and everything is heavly filtered. The only time you see her is during a FB live and as Percius said she has aged liked milk. Most these girls aren't worth 80 $ based on their looks but people keep paying them 150-200 so they demand it.

  11. #2589
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    "Jenna" is a real but pics are heavily filtered, she looks a lot rougher and worn than she appears. *Edit* as a follow up she went by a different name a few years ago and has some bad reviews, ripping off guys and such.

    No idea on Tyra.
    Ok thanks guys. I might see Tyra soon, will let you know how it goes. I did talk to Jenna and exchanged photos. She doesn't look bad, and is petite. But I get the feeling that she is very businesslike.

  12. #2588
    And people say I'm a jerk LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    She has aged like milk.

  13. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, just wondering if anyone has info on these 2 ladies? I've texted them and they seem real but I haven't found any reviews. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...-/442252256488

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/527837380275
    She is realz those photos are very old of her. She has aged like milk. It will basically be a catfish type situation but the photos are real and are of her, like 10-15 years ago.

  14. #2586
    "Jenna" is a real but pics are heavily filtered, she looks a lot rougher and worn than she appears. *Edit* as a follow up she went by a different name a few years ago and has some bad reviews, ripping off guys and such.

    No idea on Tyra.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all, just wondering if anyone has info on these 2 ladies? I've texted them and they seem real but I haven't found any reviews. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...-/442252256488

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/527837380275

  15. #2585

    Jenna or Tyra?

    Hey why'all, just wondering if anyone has info on these 2 ladies? I've texted them and they seem real but I haven't found any reviews. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alton...-/442252256488

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/527837380275

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape