Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 1668
-
01-13-26 20:30 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 37Hans Spa Cherry Confirming the DDs
I am posting another one to ensure others do not overpay and increase market prices. She asked for 140 initially. I negotiated her down to 100 easily after telling her I had been there before without any problems. Do not pay the high prices some of these places are asking for lately. I'm just a mouth hug guy so assuming 140 or 160 MAX gets it all.
The session was good. Her breasts are nice, and I can confirm the Double Ds are real. Not Amanda big but shes a hassle so better vibe here. One thing missing from other reviews is that she has clearly had kids. There is a belly and some stretch marks. It is not a dealbreaker, but you should be aware of it since no one else mentioned it. Face is totally average wouldn't pick her out of a crowd. Massage was about we we all expect from FS places, she tried but eh haha.
She was fun and the session was solid. I likely will not repeat because I prefer to explore new options everytime except one regular. LFK, DATY, Breast play, DTBBBJCIM for 100. BTW took her 15 minutes to cum so maybe I suck or get ready for a lot of licking! How many licks does it take….
-
01-13-26 19:41 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 210QQ and Sugar have split.
I had 1 visit which cut my paid hour into 35 minutes. Including long wait times. I had to find out by texting Sugar and being told directly "We no longer have QQ". The management style is a bit better with someone being there to direct, but being told it's busy with nobody entering during my cut time was the final straw for me, under new management or not.
Originally Posted by ThomasM80
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:13 #1021Regular Member

Posts: 6FS GILF AMP providers?
Looking for recommendations for a FS older GILF? All I've seen recently are HJ only.
-
01-13-26 14:25 #1020Banned Member

Posts: 55Miki at Waples Spa
Waples has clearly improved after a recent remodel, with better atmosphere and a stronger lineup than the last few visits I had this time last year. It was good to see more variety in Mira Mesa again, and the visit felt worth it this time. I was greeted by Miki, who made a great first impression with a great big smile, greeted me in English and guided me to a back room.
Miki delivered a solid, attentive session with good energy and clear experience. Her oral skills stood out, especially her BBBJ and comfort with different positions, and she handled riding and standing positions confidently without things feeling awkward. Everything flowed well, the chemistry was there, and the time was managed properly. She had a very good sense of humor and when Chinese girls speak English, I think it just makes the experience so much better because they can understand my jokes, or at least do a better job pretending LOL.
Overall, Miki is exactly my type, and I already plan on seeing her again soon. She's professional, attractive, easy to communicate with, and even made sure the full session time was honored. She has this girl next door look and wears a beautiful, simple "stepford wife" type dress that gives off a look that I just really like. Most girls try to wear things that are too casual, which turns me off, but Miki has the style that I much prefer! She is definitely a strong reason to keep coming back if this place keeps the quality up. Total damage was $250 for 1 hour.
-
01-13-26 12:43 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 27Coco at QQ
This is from my AMP review. So I made an appointment ahead of time went in and Coco greeted me. She asked how long. I told her an hour. She took the fee and got the supplies. I laid of the table and she came back fairly quickly. She started to give me a massage and I started to feel her body then she asked if I wanted more. I gave her the donation and she went to get more supplies. After she came back she cleaned me up and I stared to FK her. I laid her down on the table and proceeded to enjoy her by dining in the why. She really enjoyed that, so much so, we transition to 69. Then she got the cover and ride the hell out of me. Her body looked amazing when she was on top. Her Tits were wonderful to see bounce. After that went to missionary and finished Doggy. She is very cute and silly. But haves a great sexual energy. It was like having the night with a pornstar. She kind of reminds me of Monica from Unique but very pretty. My only complaint is they cut my time with her cause another monger also made an appointment but at least I got a massage with I believer her name was Mimi for the rest of my time. Which wasn't half bad. I would highly recommend her but go for Hhr or 45 min not the full hour. The girls are still great but management is not what it used to be.
-
01-13-26 00:57 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 121By your description that sounds like Nana, NOT Cherry. Cherry has large natural D's. She was only there a couple of days last week. She is now back, however.
Originally Posted by Pry6891
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 23:00 #1017Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Studio 107
Hit up 107 today to see what the talent was like. Today I drew Carli or Carly. She was Latina, nice long dark hair, huge tits and nice fat ass. She was wearing a nice brown dress and her tits were about to pop out. She took me to the room and I ended up getting the large room with an actual bed. She told me 50 for 30 minutes and I handed her 200.
She left the room and I got undressed. Shortly after she came back in and told me to lay down on the bed. She started with a little massage. A lot of light touch rubbing. After a little while she asked me to flip. She got undressed and showed off some nice tats before laying down next to me. Didn't take her long to find my hand and she immediately got it on her pussy. Started fingering her for a while until her pussy was nice and wet. She started with a CBJ. Nice depth and attention. Some girls can't suck dick especially with a condom but no complaints.
For CFS we started in missionary. Nice tight and wet pussy. Moved through a few variations of missionary before we switched to doggy. Didn't last at all in doggy especially after she started to moan quietly. Finished in the cover and she cleaned me up.
Overall very satisfied. Nice tits and ass. Her beautiful. Was no issues with her trying to upcharge. Wish I could have lasted longer but couldn't hold on anymore. I'd repeat for sure.
-
01-12-26 22:55 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 78I would agree with this. I never saw Cherry before Sat the 3rd, but I know the one I saw at that time better fits the description used by others for her 'big tits' def a yes there and natural 100%.
No clue what's going on over there with another Cherry, but many mms have been known to bait and switch too so, shrug.
Originally Posted by HappyPlaces
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:18 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 49If this was at hans you were lied to unless there is conveniently a different cherry there.
Originally Posted by Pry6891
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:12 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 37MY MAN! Exactly what I've been preaching. Don't pay list price!
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:10 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 37Wow following, I was going to go tomorrow and check here out. Cmon boys what's the real scoop with Cherry at Hans, I was hoping it was the same one from a place we can no longer speak of. Huge floppers.
Originally Posted by Pry6891
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:08 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 37Blue Sky Anna
Stopped into Blue Sky yesterday for about an hour and got a session with Anna. The massage itself was solid, but the overall experience was a bit of a grind. Pricing started high and took some back-and-forth to get to something reasonable, so if you go in, don't assume the first number is the final number. Wanted 160 for CBJ, haggle got to 100 uncovered. They will work you if you let them. I'm just a mouth hug guy usually so anyway.
What's funny is I live about a five-minute walk away and pass the place constantly, but in 20 years I've only gone in a handful of times because it's often a rough experience. This time was similar. A lot of pushing and negotiating around what was and wasn't on the table, which made the session feel less relaxed than it should have. Absolutely fantastic huge fluffy DDs though and I found it kind of funny she was so grumpy. So I fucked with her a bit.
That said, the physical presentation was impressive, and the end result was still good enough that I'd probably go back. Just go in expecting some friction, hold your boundaries, and negotiate upfront. Don't expect GFE there for sure but in a pinch it works.
-
01-12-26 18:50 #1011Regular Member

Posts: 21Cherry Hans
Went last Friday and asked for Cherry. She said "me, I'm Cherry". She was wearing a sweater so I couldn't gauge her size, but when she stripped for FS it was clear they were not big. Maybe a B cup if I'm being generous. She had a tattoo on her abdomen. Are there two Cherrys, did she lie to me, or is it something else?
Originally Posted by ToozMan330
[View Original Post]
Session was fine for $$ 10 out the door but definitely not a repeat.
-
01-12-26 18:49 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 78From the pics on the web of activity (haven't been yet) it seems like it would be 'some other spot'. It doesn't show on maps so might be new but it's the same building as the thai place. Interesting.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 16:54 #1009Krypodog7Guest
Yoyo at Arjons
Watching the 49 ers win I need to celebrate what better way than some sweet Asian cookie. Yoyo has a thin frame and those tits look bigger on her. Probably a full B cup of melon. Her hands are firm if she knows how to give a real massage, she has firm hands and she really gets sensual. Her tease is top-notch she does a great inner thigh massage rubbing your balls and cock at the same time. She flipped me over I pulled her and close never for a little make out session she had the sweetest little lips they tasted like strawberries. No cover for the BJ and she got undressed. Her head game is spot on no teeth all lips and she can go deep she caught me off guard when she raised my ass spread my cheeks and did some salad tossing. Wow she caught me off guard in the best way she looked all around that brown hole and she can ride that pole pretty hard. She has a nice ass of finishing in doggy was a must. I drove it from behind with a handful of those beautiful titties. All in all I wasn't watching the clock but I got the full hours worth which is rare and definitely worth a repeat.











Reply With Quote



