Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 390 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 5847
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5367

    Gianna4 u

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...anna4u.685788/#xfmgMedia.

    Promises on Whatsapp but must have a 100 deposit, don't do it, we have to get these to stop.
    What does she promise?

  2. #5366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Don't do it

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...anna4u.685788/#xfmgMedia.

    Promises on Whatsapp but must have a 100 deposit, don't do it, we have to get these to stop.

  3. #5365

    LolitaKawaiibae

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I countered with 4 and she said yes via pm, I have not texted her or seen her yet.
    Any idea why she was banned so quickly on the gps board?

  4. #5364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this provider post previously on the other board almost over a year ago around Dec 2024 to Jan / Feb 2025. Deleted her account around that same period and then I saw it resurface in the Oregon provider posts around NYE. Her account is now banned. Not sure why or what she did. Does anyone have any info on this?

    5 ft Japanese nympho spinner offering BBBJ, dfk, daty, cim and cosplay.

    She did share with me yesterday via PM her rates and her contact details.

    Offers FS with medical records for 9 $$.
    I countered with 4 and she said yes via pm, I have not texted her or seen her yet.

  5. #5363

    Jeanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jeanie, she was a lame fuck, nice tits tho, I heard reports of BBFS with her, but she wasn't going bare w me even with test results.

    FYI I told a buddy about her and how she was wearing a ankle monitor, he told me to be careful around those since it can record conversations.
    Update: nice enough gal, but mechanical and no fan of daty in a hh session. Won't repeat, too many other better options.

  6. #5362

    LolitaKawaiibae. Banned on the other board

    I have seen this provider post previously on the other board almost over a year ago around Dec 2024 to Jan / Feb 2025. Deleted her account around that same period and then I saw it resurface in the Oregon provider posts around NYE. Her account is now banned. Not sure why or what she did. Does anyone have any info on this?

    5 ft Japanese nympho spinner offering BBBJ, dfk, daty, cim and cosplay.

    She did share with me yesterday via PM her rates and her contact details.

    Offers FS with medical records for 9 $$.

    Probably will pass but wanted to share and gain any insights others may have on her.

    Below is her OF link:

    https://onlyfans.com/kawaiikompanion

  7. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTurner94  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting g to see princess for a while, but with her going missing for stretches, and my work schedule being unreliable, it hasn't worked out. I haven't seen an ad for her on a while, but this looks like her? Please let me know if I'm correct, or mistaken.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...0/570901880786
    Princess is a common description, so could be anyone. The princess that I used to report on was a butterface, 21, weird as hell, but super hot body and a 3 hole cumdump. Middle eastern / white girl. Moved to Seattle last summer, but haven't seen her post there either. Think she's gone.

  8. #5360

    Is this Princess?

    I've been wanting g to see princess for a while, but with her going missing for stretches, and my work schedule being unreliable, it hasn't worked out. I haven't seen an ad for her on a while, but this looks like her? Please let me know if I'm correct, or mistaken.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...0/570901880786

  9. #5359

    Not sure what the correct title should be

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Give it another tryif you can enjoy yourself there, it's worth it.
    This is the escort section, why are you promoting an AMP in this section?

    It appears as shill behavior.

  10. #5358
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    This conversation seems to be in the wrong section. The business you and the other person are attempting to promote is an AMP called Jinye.
    Give it another try—if you can enjoy yourself there, it's worth it.

  11. #5357

    Reviews on Antonia or Miss Asia?


  12. #5356
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her VIP is BBBJ but that is it she is cfs only.
    And even then, you'll pay the VIP upgrade, and she will do a lackluster job until you're medium stiff enough to get the almighty cover on. Don't fall for it. They either love it, or they don't. That's why I can't stand the upsell game. It's dumb.

  13. #5355

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...kiikii.474613/#xfmgMedia.

    Anybody have experience? I tried searching here and came up empty. Reviews are good on the other board, most say CBJ, but her latest reviews indicate GFE and her latest ads suggest she's much more open with VIP.

    Thanks.
    I would be very surprised, and I know that there are providers who have open menus but state otherwise on their ads but there is a thread on there that she started basically saying BBFS needs to be stopped so would assume she is safety to the max.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...3104598/page-6#post-15043792.

  14. #5354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious. I've seen great reviews, but the few times I've tried to connect with her I get nothing but upsell vibes.
    Her VIP is BBBJ but that is it she is cfs only.

  15. #5353

    Reagan

    Does Reagan accept CIP deposits? She has be in her 50's?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape