Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 390 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5847
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5172

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    That was me. I got banned after almost 20 years 🤣. I guess there's cucks here and on tna.
    You got banned for one alert? That's lame, but par for the course at TNA.

  2. #5171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    That was me. I got banned after almost 20 years 🤣. I guess there's cucks here and on tna.
    Don't forget providers / pimps and 5-O.

  3. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    The handle on TNA and OP's handle here are REALLY similar. He's just trying to point out the "cucks" on an alert Alli made against him.

    The site made a big deal recently about logging in or losing your account, so I think that's why many logged in and became active, suddenly.
    That was me. I got banned after almost 20 years 🤣. I guess there's cucks here and on tna.

  4. #5169

    Double-check the handles

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    That site has been under some sort of hacking attack for a couple of weeks, dozens on provider handles that are gone (some for years) show as being logged on and checking posts all over the site.

    The handle being called out seems to be active for the first time in years also; I wonder if it was also hacked. Too bad she's such a drama queen and lost her figure, she was actually great fun when she 1st showed up. I stopped seeing her after a maintenance man gave me an all too knowing look when I was headed to her door probably seven years back.
    The handle on TNA and OP's handle here are REALLY similar. He's just trying to point out the "cucks" on an alert Alli made against him.

    The site made a big deal recently about logging in or losing your account, so I think that's why many logged in and became active, suddenly.

  5. #5168

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ponse.3135591/#post-14969907.

    Look at all these cucks 🤣.
    That site has been under some sort of hacking attack for a couple of weeks, dozens on provider handles that are gone (some for years) show as being logged on and checking posts all over the site.

    The handle being called out seems to be active for the first time in years also; I wonder if it was also hacked. Too bad she's such a drama queen and lost her figure, she was actually great fun when she 1st showed up. I stopped seeing her after a maintenance man gave me an all too knowing look when I was headed to her door probably seven years back.

  6. #5167
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ponse.3135591/#post-14969907.

    Look at all these cucks 🤣.

  7. #5166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the STG ad is Jeannie. This one is too fat. Jeannie has big implants and the chest tattoo doesn't match.
    Speaking of Jeanie, she was a lame fuck, nice tits tho, I heard reports of BBFS with her, but she wasn't going bare w me even with test results.

    FYI I told a buddy about her and how she was wearing a ankle monitor, he told me to be careful around those since it can record conversations.

  8. #5165
    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    I could be mistaken, perhaps Jeanie? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...jeanie.376443/#xfmgMedia.
    I don't think the STG ad is Jeannie. This one is too fat. Jeannie has big implants and the chest tattoo doesn't match.

  9. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Samlucky  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Portland and I'll be here for 1 more day. I came across this mature MILF profile and wanted to check if there is any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hills...w/754751557547

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    I could be mistaken, perhaps Jeanie? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...jeanie.376443/#xfmgMedia.

  10. #5163

    Mature MILF

    I'm visiting Portland and I'll be here for 1 more day. I came across this mature MILF profile and wanted to check if there is any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hills...w/754751557547

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Interested in Stevie Lee but her dislikes page mentions kissing and MSOG. Does anyone know if these are really off the table?
    I didn't have any trouble with the first one.

  12. #5161
    $100 outcall from a hot little spinner and everything on the menu? Reaks of a scam.

  13. #5160

    Stevie Lee

    Interested in Stevie Lee but her dislikes page mentions kissing and MSOG. Does anyone know if these are really off the table?

  14. #5159

  15. #5158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hermi...D=Caucasian%20(E. %20 European%20/%20 Russian)&race%5 B%5 D=Caucasian%20 (N. %20 American%20/%20 W. %20 European)&race%5 B%5 D=East%20 Indian&race%5 B%5 D=Exotic%20/%20 Mix&race%5 B%5 D=Latin%20/%20 Brazilian&race%5 B%5 D=Other&race%5 B%5 D=Persian%20/%20 Arabic&weightType=l&p=2&td=07%3 A00%3 A00.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape