Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 890 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 13346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12836
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Morning encounter at Wonderful Massage & Spa with Lisa

    Not sure if this is the right forum for this. I happened to be doing some morning errands here in Land O Lakes, after completing most of my task, I need a break and pass by Wonderful. Decide to drop in and see what fun things may occur. Walked in and was happily greeted by Lisa. Nice young thing, slim with shoulder length hair, base on her outfit and figure, she looks to be a b cup. Got to wait till she's naked to see if I'm correct. Any way went ahead with a hour long session with her. Went ahead and paid the hourly house fee after she took me into the room. With the fees in hand. Lisa stepped out, while I start to undress and get myself comfortable. As I was undressing, she came right back in, she smiled as I continue to undress. Sort of like I'm preforming a strip show for her. Once undress I laid down, and Lisa gets right to work, she starts massing my shoulder and back. Working her way down my spine and back. When she got down to my butt and groin area. She'll occasionally give my cock and balls a little tease. As she continues massaging the part of my body, she'll jerk my cock and squeeze my balls. On the flip more teasing and a bit of nibbling on my chest. I would play with her tits as she is doing her thing. After a bit of foreplay. We discuss her menu. Was offered BBBJ and cfs. Which is enough to peak my interested. Got up and got her the tips that I had set aside. Lisa left after receiving her tips, and got back pretty darn quick. She slipped out of her outfit, down to her birthday suit. Mmm nicely shaped body, neatly groomed kitty. She approaches me, and start bobbing her head on my cock, licking my balls, she worked my cock until it got nice and hard. She then slipped the cover on, climb aboard and give me a nice slow ride, asian style girl on top. A few minutes in she had me lay her down so I can do the work of plowing her kitty. Did this for a good few minutes, then flip her over in to doggy and continue my plundering of her kitty. Kept on pumping until I emptied my load inside of her in the cover. Finish the session, walking out a happy and satisfy monger.

  2. #12835

    A Dream On Parsons

    Went to Brandon, FL and took a nap at the Parsons spot. What a great way to start the morning.

    In my dream, I was surprisingly visited by a beautiful Latina named Camilla. Roughly 5'6", curvy shaped, with perky tops and a perfect bubble butt. She met me with a very light massage, that was more of a tease than a massage. She had me flip and mounted me as if I was a wild stallion. Giggles and smiles, made want to turn got back to sleep when I awoke. I look forward to finding my sleep angel in future dreams.

  3. #12834

    Need some help

    Wondering if anyone could help me out. Live out towards Polk and there is absolutely nothing going on if you can imagine that. Place I used to go to may have got gotten rid of my lady and can't find anywhere or anything in county. Our message boards are also dead. STG doesn't have anything worth wasting time or money on.

    Anyone know if anywhere closer to Polk from the Tampa area? Trying not to drive an hour plus. If so, please DM location (s).

  4. #12833
    Quote Originally Posted by JoatMon  [View Original Post]
    PM'ed you but says your inbox is full. Thanks.
    Sorry about that cleaned up my inbox please try again.

  5. #12832

    Brandon Spa

    Found a Spa in the Brandon area but not sure what service provide since I recently moved in the area.

    Seniors feel free to Pm for more info about it.

  6. #12831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Sunflower

    First time in several months. Met Coco. But not the infamous Coco who I have met at other locations. Early 40's with a pleasant smile. Clean location in a busy shopping center.

  7. #12830
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by CloseToHome  [View Original Post]
    Have tried both. Happy once, Eva twice. Both are legit. Also tried the massage place on Moon and 60, also legit. Not even hits of extras. Massages sucked also, Don't bother.
    Thanks for the feedback. Greatly appreciated. Unfortunately kind of what I thought but not what hoped for LOL.

    I guess Roman on Parsons will stay as the local spot for relief. If any other local Brandon area spots worth visiting would love to know. Thanks again.

  8. #12829
    Quote Originally Posted by Brmnc  [View Original Post]
    I was in Brandon today on oakfield and noticed two newplaces to me. Was wondering if anyone else has partaken in them. One was Happy Massage in a freestanding building on the north side of oakfield west of kings. The other was Eva massage and it was east of kings in a plaza. I called Eva massage and they said they had 4 girls. Did not have time to stop so was wondering if anyone else has. Thanks for input.
    Have tried both. Happy once, Eva twice. Both are legit. Also tried the massage place on Moon and 60, also legit. Not even hits of extras. Massages sucked also, Don't bother.

  9. #12828
    Quote Originally Posted by Brmnc  [View Original Post]
    I was in Brandon today on oakfield and noticed two newplaces to me. Was wondering if anyone else has partaken in them. One was Happy Massage in a freestanding building on the north side of oakfield west of kings. The other was Eva massage and it was east of kings in a plaza. I called Eva massage and they said they had 4 girls. Did not have time to stop so was wondering if anyone else has. Thanks for input.
    Never heard of Eva.

    Still have to try out "Roman" at the new locale, one of these days.

    I went to Happy massage a few months back. Nothing happy about it, and nothing afterwards either. I have heard a few blokes suggest that they got a shake and a hoover but mostly it seems to be a legit place. And one of the therapists that went by was so ugly that she would have made me regret my ever stopping by.

  10. #12827
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Brandon massage parlors

    I was in Brandon today on oakfield and noticed two newplaces to me. Was wondering if anyone else has partaken in them. One was Happy Massage in a freestanding building on the north side of oakfield west of kings. The other was Eva massage and it was east of kings in a plaza. I called Eva massage and they said they had 4 girls. Did not have time to stop so was wondering if anyone else has. Thanks for input.

  11. #12826

    Wildwood

    PM'ed you but says your inbox is full. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Wildwood Ocala Sumter county area and at times visits your nice area I am a fan of the milking process if you're ever in Wildwood by wellness and visit Sarah never knew what it would do for your body and prostate health till I got milked I get harder and have more intense pops now thanks to her it's going to become a regular if there are more girls in your area into that please message me.

  12. #12825

    Hillsborough County

    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I know of any AMP's that are open after 11 pm. I could be wrong but I think most of them are closed by then. You could hit an aromatherapy spot but the better ones of those are across the bridge in St Pete.
    Hillsborough County has a County Ordinance requiring they can not be open past 10 or 11. If they have the open sign on after hours or book anything, the establishment is screwed.

  13. #12824

    AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn619  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, sorry for the ask but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Flying into Tampa then to Orlando. Have Orlando covered, but its a late flight and I won't hit somewhere till after 11 pm. Been to Aromatherapys before but its pretty hit or miss. I did see Gemini listed in Rubmaps but used up my non pay searches. I prefer AMPs. Anyone know of any open later than 11 pm? Any help in the Midwest just ask. Thanks!
    I don't think I know of any AMP's that are open after 11 pm. I could be wrong but I think most of them are closed by then. You could hit an aromatherapy spot but the better ones of those are across the bridge in St Pete.

  14. #12823

    Hate doing this

    Hey gents, sorry for the ask but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Flying into Tampa then to Orlando. Have Orlando covered, but its a late flight and I won't hit somewhere till after 11 pm. Been to Aromatherapys before but its pretty hit or miss. I did see Gemini listed in Rubmaps but used up my non pay searches. I prefer AMPs. Anyone know of any open later than 11 pm? Any help in the Midwest just ask. Thanks!

  15. #12822

    Milking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexture96  [View Original Post]
    After taking care of some business here in Tampa, I needed some me time to unwind for a bit.

    Just a short trip to Sun Spa at Kennedy. Received a nice warm welcome shortly after arriving by some Asian chick going by Wendy. Not too shabby looking and she loved to chat. Said she had only been there for just a couple of days. I replied that I'm a lucky guy then because the last time I got a rub down it was some old ass hag lmfao. Wendy then told me that there were also two other Asian chicks in their prime on site that day. One of them was described to have that Kpop vibe but was real busy. Damn. But yeah Wendy was so accommodating and gave that soothing bath massage with all kinds of therapeutic rubbing. Afterwards, it was more funsy massaging LOL. I leave the rest of the details to your imagination *wink, wink*. No doubt I'd be a return.

    Milkin does a body gooood.
    I'm in the Wildwood Ocala Sumter county area and at times visits your nice area I am a fan of the milking process if you're ever in Wildwood by wellness and visit Sarah never knew what it would do for your body and prostate health till I got milked I get harder and have more intense pops now thanks to her it's going to become a regular if there are more girls in your area into that please message me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape