Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 890 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12822

    Milking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexture96  [View Original Post]
    After taking care of some business here in Tampa, I needed some me time to unwind for a bit.

    Just a short trip to Sun Spa at Kennedy. Received a nice warm welcome shortly after arriving by some Asian chick going by Wendy. Not too shabby looking and she loved to chat. Said she had only been there for just a couple of days. I replied that I'm a lucky guy then because the last time I got a rub down it was some old ass hag lmfao. Wendy then told me that there were also two other Asian chicks in their prime on site that day. One of them was described to have that Kpop vibe but was real busy. Damn. But yeah Wendy was so accommodating and gave that soothing bath massage with all kinds of therapeutic rubbing. Afterwards, it was more funsy massaging LOL. I leave the rest of the details to your imagination *wink, wink*. No doubt I'd be a return.

    Milkin does a body gooood.
    I'm in the Wildwood Ocala Sumter county area and at times visits your nice area I am a fan of the milking process if you're ever in Wildwood by wellness and visit Sarah never knew what it would do for your body and prostate health till I got milked I get harder and have more intense pops now thanks to her it's going to become a regular if there are more girls in your area into that please message me.

  2. #12821

    Milkin does a body good at Sun Spa

    After taking care of some business here in Tampa, I needed some me time to unwind for a bit.

    Just a short trip to Sun Spa at Kennedy. Received a nice warm welcome shortly after arriving by some Asian chick going by Wendy. Not too shabby looking and she loved to chat. Said she had only been there for just a couple of days. I replied that I'm a lucky guy then because the last time I got a rub down it was some old ass hag lmfao. Wendy then told me that there were also two other Asian chicks in their prime on site that day. One of them was described to have that Kpop vibe but was real busy. Damn. But yeah Wendy was so accommodating and gave that soothing bath massage with all kinds of therapeutic rubbing. Afterwards, it was more funsy massaging LOL. I leave the rest of the details to your imagination *wink, wink*. No doubt I'd be a return.

    Milkin does a body gooood.

  3. #12820
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    It's probably not the same cocoi have dropped by 3 times and it was the same older lady.
    My bad, man. It was my first visit there and I didn't realize there was another one previously. I see that in earlier posts now that I've looked a bit further back.

  4. #12819

    168 Happy Feet

    I have now been to this spot twice and both times were enjoyable. Same provider.

    Each time and very good L1 service. L2 and above is definitely on the table but I declined the offer on my second visit. Early 40's Chinese woman with small natural Bs and really pointy nipples and a decent ass. Standard 50 Mario Coins for the house and 60 more.

    For the L1. UTC allowed and she will take them all off for 20 more coins. No FIV but light touching. Overall, good experience. It's close to my office so I will repeat.

    Stay safe!

  5. #12818
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoozer  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Sunflower is still open and this was the lineup at the end of December (not sure if anyone new showed up for January). Coco provided a solid L1 and mentioned more was on the table next time. Only problem was multiple interruptions (phone, door) but it is what it is sometimes. Spent a lot of time staring at the monitors anytime someone would walk by, which was a little unnerving, too. (Salon and restaurant next door) She's probably in her mid to late 40's, slim, attractive, C manmades. I'd repeat if I were back I the area.
    It's probably not the same cocoi have dropped by 3 times and it was the same older lady.

  6. #12817
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got reviews on coco or yoyo at sunflower? Went today and said they were busy, will come back another day.
    Can confirm Sunflower is still open and this was the lineup at the end of December (not sure if anyone new showed up for January). Coco provided a solid L1 and mentioned more was on the table next time. Only problem was multiple interruptions (phone, door) but it is what it is sometimes. Spent a lot of time staring at the monitors anytime someone would walk by, which was a little unnerving, too. (Salon and restaurant next door) She's probably in her mid to late 40's, slim, attractive, C manmades. I'd repeat if I were back I the area.

  7. #12816
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you keep going back. Good luck to you. Crazy thing to me was they gave me my money back. Never in 15+ years have I ever got a refund especially when I didn't ask for it.
    It's the local go to. Like I said 'it was bound to happen at some point", never had any issues prior. It's a solid L1 joint, though Tina offers a full menu and a few others over the six plus years have randomly done so as well. Typical mom bods, 50-ish, most are minimal if any negotiation. There's been maybe three I can think of that would qualify as 20 something, nice bod, none of whom offered FS but did allow lots of UTC roaming. I've been to Yoshiko, Eastern and multiple out of town places, RA / CB is definitely not on that level. Pretty much why Sunflower rocks in south county, LOL.

  8. #12815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    The same thing happened to me a couple months ago or so (Ill let you search it). I'm a long time regular at RA, now CB. I was kinda pumped to see a 20-something, kinda cute girl (Nina) there as its extremely rare. Normal, legit hour massage, swatted my hand away when I reached up for a feel at the beginning. As she finished, all fully draped, I figured "it was bound to happen I guess, LOL". But then as I was getting up, Angela (well built, 30's,) comes in and says, "I finish". Got my relief and went on my way. I've been back probably seven ir eight times since then and have not seen either one of them. The older lady you saw sounds like Alice not Angela
    Wow, you keep going back. Good luck to you. Crazy thing to me was they gave me my money back. Never in 15+ years have I ever got a refund especially when I didn't ask for it.

  9. #12814

    LOL, You're Not Alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Stay in this game long enough and you will experience most everything. Stopped by this Ruskin with a little hope based on recent reviews. Front door was locked. After a short knock a mid-50's lady asked how long and answered not busy. Figured 30 min with table shower was good.

    Unfortunately she was the one to escort me into the shower dressed in sweat pants and a jacket and crocs. Angela actually was friendly during shower, cleaning everywhere with lots of teasing. But when she walked me back to the room she became hurried almost pushing me down on table while still wet, fully draped me, and left. 10 min+ go by when a chubby, big boob, 20 yr old comes in. She said her name was Nina. Nina did a decent back massage for 15 minutes with zero teasing. I knew my time was soon up so I suggested I should flip. The word alone scared her and she left the room. Never touched her. A few minutes Angela returns and starts to massage asking what I wanted. I said like the table shower. She said I only washed your back and hair. LOL. And she kept saying "my English no good". What? It was fine until that point. It was so bizarre, I just got up and got dressed. She met me in the reception area and, without me asking, she gave me all my money back. That's never happened. Clearly someone that had just arrived, or she got a call, spooked her.
    The same thing happened to me a couple months ago or so (Ill let you search it). I'm a long time regular at RA, now CB. I was kinda pumped to see a 20-something, kinda cute girl (Nina) there as its extremely rare. Normal, legit hour massage, swatted my hand away when I reached up for a feel at the beginning. As she finished, all fully draped, I figured "it was bound to happen I guess, LOL". But then as I was getting up, Angela (well built, 30's,) comes in and says, "I finish". Got my relief and went on my way. I've been back probably seven ir eight times since then and have not seen either one of them. The older lady you saw sounds like Alice not Angela

  10. #12813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    Cherry Blossom

    Stay in this game long enough and you will experience most everything. Stopped by this Ruskin with a little hope based on recent reviews. Front door was locked. After a short knock a mid-50's lady asked how long and answered not busy. Figured 30 min with table shower was good.

    Unfortunately she was the one to escort me into the shower dressed in sweat pants and a jacket and crocs. Angela actually was friendly during shower, cleaning everywhere with lots of teasing. But when she walked me back to the room she became hurried almost pushing me down on table while still wet, fully draped me, and left. 10 min+ go by when a chubby, big boob, 20 yr old comes in. She said her name was Nina. Nina did a decent back massage for 15 minutes with zero teasing. I knew my time was soon up so I suggested I should flip. The word alone scared her and she left the room. Never touched her. A few minutes Angela returns and starts to massage asking what I wanted. I said like the table shower. She said I only washed your back and hair. LOL. And she kept saying "my English no good". What? It was fine until that point. It was so bizarre, I just got up and got dressed. She met me in the reception area and, without me asking, she gave me all my money back. That's never happened. Clearly someone that had just arrived, or she got a call, spooked her.

  11. #12812
    Quote Originally Posted by SVB3891  [View Original Post]
    Visited today. Greeted by a Latina. She looks hot but kind of medium built with nice cleavage as a hint.

    As usual 60 coins for massage. ?did very formal massage on my back and asked me to turn. She saw my snake which already ready and asked for 2 $$ coins. Which I agreed though I know it's expensive. She started cow girl. Fake moans but her tits are soft and natural. Then did doggy. After 20 min ride cleaned up. She told she came here from.

    Vegas for 3 days may travel back on 31st. Exp is good but felt 26 $ coins is bit expensive!!.
    I passed by there yesterday, I saw Latina, wasn't that attractive? Just wanted to check out the new girl they had in town. She was brunette and kind of big none and that's why I walked out.

  12. #12811

    Little Me Spa. Parsons

    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Google Pretty Little Me Spa. Same place new owner, they remove pretty little me and left the word spa on the door, between the barbershop and pharmacy in the same plaza.
    Visited today. Greeted by a Latina. She looks hot but kind of medium built with nice cleavage as a hint.

    As usual 60 coins for massage. ?did very formal massage on my back and asked me to turn. She saw my snake which already ready and asked for 2 $$ coins. Which I agreed though I know it's expensive. She started cow girl. Fake moans but her tits are soft and natural. Then did doggy. After 20 min ride cleaned up. She told she came here from.

    Vegas for 3 days may travel back on 31st. Exp is good but felt 26 $ coins is bit expensive!!.

  13. #12810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    A Short Review. Got An hour Session received By a Named Lina. Total damage 2. 0 Nice massage but Only Got A HJ After. Probably would Not repeat.
    Where is the ad? Is this on CL?

  14. #12809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Hippi

    A Short Review. Got An hour Session received By a Named Lina. Total damage 2. 0 Nice massage but Only Got A HJ After. Probably would Not repeat.

  15. #12808

    Any Luck with BBFS?

    Has anyone had any luck with BBFS anywhere. I usually go to sunflower but I haven't asked. Anyone know any AMPs they went to that offered it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape