Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 921 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12791

    J girl Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncy6798  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know when are we going to see another J girl at GB or BP? Missed my chance last time.
    In case you are not checking daily, there is a J girl starting today. Sharing is caring. I guess she cleared immigration, unlike the last girl.

    https://bluephoenixchi.com/

  2. #12790
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Thai girls at the ohare apartment building lately?

    The pics for Araya and Bella look good. What do they really look like? The prices are a bit steep now. 360/ hr, and 200 to BBFS and cip. Anyone have any recent reporting? I used to have a blast at these places. But it was a lot less. 220. But it was fun to shower with the chick and they always DFK and BBBJ amazingly. It would be fun to fuck a girl int he apartment and the other girl was in the other room or to take a break and go tot he kitchen naked with a hardon to get some water and the other girl was just eating breakfast or watching tv. I loved that scene. But for 560 I dunno if I love it.
    Where is the ad for this place?

  3. #12789
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArgent  [View Original Post]
    I was doing some research a while ago and bookmarked these sites. I can't read them either, but if someone learns something useful DM me. One of them--I think 151--has a forum that you can only access via a referral from a provider of some sort. That's probably where the best info is.

    https://www.jnhuilei.com/

    https://www.jnhuilei.com/forum-49-1.html

    https://us151.com/forum-94-1.html

    https://www.usloufeng.com/chicago.ht...a%a0%e5%93%a5/
    If you use the Safari browser on an apple computer it can translate for you.

  4. #12788

    Amy at BP

    Hi, I recently saw Cammy at BP, and I can confirm she was a great time for a hh. Description on the website is fairly accurate, with pictures only slightly photoshopped.

    I wanted to ask if any one has seen or is familiar with Amy, who is also advertised on their website.

    Thank you!

  5. #12787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncy6798  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know when are we going to see another J girl at GB or BP? Missed my chance last time.
    The last one did not get through immigration and was put on the next flight back to Japan. Going forward, they will only advertise once the girl gets through immigration, so just got to check their website daily.

  6. #12786

    J girls at GB / BP

    Anyone here know when are we going to see another J girl at GB or BP? Missed my chance last time.

  7. #12785
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto1193  [View Original Post]
    Responded to Asian ad at a hotel. Pics were fake as usual, but the girl there showed me her real pics on some other website that was in Asian or Chinese. But I don't know what it was since I couldn't read it. It seems to me the hotel bookers must also have websites or other ad sites setup like the apartment / spa ones do (GB, BP, etc.) Anyone know where I can find these websites with real pics for the hotels or what foreign website they are on? I'm guessing the Latina ad bookers use a similar thing to.
    I was doing some research a while ago and bookmarked these sites. I can't read them either, but if someone learns something useful DM me. One of them--I think 151--has a forum that you can only access via a referral from a provider of some sort. That's probably where the best info is.

    https://www.jnhuilei.com/

    https://www.jnhuilei.com/forum-49-1.html

    https://us151.com/forum-94-1.html

    https://www.usloufeng.com/chicago.ht...a%a0%e5%93%a5/

  8. #12784

    Websites for hotels

    Responded to Asian ad at a hotel. Pics were fake as usual, but the girl there showed me her real pics on some other website that was in Asian or Chinese. But I don't know what it was since I couldn't read it. It seems to me the hotel bookers must also have websites or other ad sites setup like the apartment / spa ones do (GB, BP, etc.) Anyone know where I can find these websites with real pics for the hotels or what foreign website they are on? I'm guessing the Latina ad bookers use a similar thing to.

  9. #12783

    Red Lantern

    Anyone used red lantern lately or what I believe is a sister company of Funky league? Trying my hand at Asian play with some BBFS.

  10. #12782
    The video is real. That's her body. Pics are a good representation of her TBH.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDans66  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos and videos of her body (excluding face) really her or is she larger? I wonder if this is true for most girls on these sites.

  11. #12781

    Rl

    Went a few bit back, got a pretty spinner, prob 30's. Fun time but when I was going to leave it looked like some thugs were banging on the main door and I had to chill a few minutes until I could go. Be careful, they seemed to have parked in the lot across the st in a tinted SUV.

  12. #12780

    Obviously fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDans66  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos and videos of her body (excluding face) really her or is she larger? I wonder if this is true for most girls on these sites.
    Her pics are obviously fake. With AI and editing software now so easily available I find it comical that the photoshopping is that terrible. Anyway, although the pics are fake, at least GB and BP will keep the rotation information accurate. High probability you will see a Shasha and Nina that's there but if you haven't seen than before the pics on the site wouldn't help you much. If you are familiar with the girl the updated rotation is useful to know the girl you like is there.

  13. #12779
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Nina at GB. Described as tiny girl with natural large C cups. She didn't disappoint. Great spinner body, slim, amazing tits and nice round ass. Upbeat fun personality.

    Greeted me with a kiss and a BJ preview. Quick shower. Back to the room for a decent massage. That lead to a nice rimming. Flipped for a great BBBJ with some DTing. She asked for 69 so I obliged. She's orgasmic lots of moan and shakes while she DT'd me. Amazing.

    Started with CG and she rode me and grinded like she was trying to get herself off. Tits bouncing a great sight to see.

    Moved to standing mish. And man this girl has top tier kitty. Warm and tight. And doesn't shy away from taking it. Mish was so good I didn't bother changing positions.

    She's a new favorite for me. We all love f-ing obviously, but it's not often the actual kitty is top tier.

    She's a definite repeat for me. The best feeling is leaving satisfied with no post nut regret. Type of girl I'd help get a green card.
    Are the photos and videos of her body (excluding face) really her or is she larger? I wonder if this is true for most girls on these sites.

  14. #12778

    Nina at GB. Great DT

    Went to see Nina at GB. Described as tiny girl with natural large C cups. She didn't disappoint. Great spinner body, slim, amazing tits and nice round ass. Upbeat fun personality.

    Greeted me with a kiss and a BJ preview. Quick shower. Back to the room for a decent massage. That lead to a nice rimming. Flipped for a great BBBJ with some DTing. She asked for 69 so I obliged. She's orgasmic lots of moan and shakes while she DT'd me. Amazing.

    Started with CG and she rode me and grinded like she was trying to get herself off. Tits bouncing a great sight to see.

    Moved to standing mish. And man this girl has top tier kitty. Warm and tight. And doesn't shy away from taking it. Mish was so good I didn't bother changing positions.

    She's a new favorite for me. We all love f-ing obviously, but it's not often the actual kitty is top tier.

    She's a definite repeat for me. The best feeling is leaving satisfied with no post nut regret. Type of girl I'd help get a green card.

  15. #12777

    Rub Gals /6 Sisters

    How why'all doing, I wanted to see if anybody had any experience with these gals. It looks like they have a few different locations, Schaumburg, Naperville, Chinatown and Skokie. I wasn't able to find any reviews.

    Phone number ends in 5259.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...259-57263.html

    https://secrethostess.com/10774768/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape