Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13814
-
01-13-26 14:13 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 1714Just a guess on my part. Probably half of the guys go because of BBFS with CIP. The other half probably go because so they can say that they have been with a J girl. Bucket list thing for some guys. I mean who haven't watched JAV videos among us LOL.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 14:08 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 183I have been to both BP and GB. Are the Japanese girls really anything different than the Chinese girls at these locations?
Originally Posted by Bouncy6798
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 12:53 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 211Did you get the hour with her or did you get the half hour for that type of service?
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 10:42 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 1714J girl Sakura
In case you are not checking daily, there is a J girl starting today. Sharing is caring. I guess she cleared immigration, unlike the last girl.
Originally Posted by Bouncy6798
[View Original Post]
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
-
01-13-26 07:13 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 347Where is the ad for this place?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 14:58 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 268If you use the Safari browser on an apple computer it can translate for you.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 11:37 #12788Regular Member

Posts: 4Amy at BP
Hi, I recently saw Cammy at BP, and I can confirm she was a great time for a hh. Description on the website is fairly accurate, with pictures only slightly photoshopped.
I wanted to ask if any one has seen or is familiar with Amy, who is also advertised on their website.
Thank you!
-
01-12-26 11:17 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 1714The last one did not get through immigration and was put on the next flight back to Japan. Going forward, they will only advertise once the girl gets through immigration, so just got to check their website daily.
Originally Posted by Bouncy6798
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 00:09 #12786Regular Member

Posts: 1J girls at GB / BP
Anyone here know when are we going to see another J girl at GB or BP? Missed my chance last time.
-
01-11-26 12:09 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 146I was doing some research a while ago and bookmarked these sites. I can't read them either, but if someone learns something useful DM me. One of them--I think 151--has a forum that you can only access via a referral from a provider of some sort. That's probably where the best info is.
Originally Posted by Auto1193
[View Original Post]
https://www.jnhuilei.com/
https://www.jnhuilei.com/forum-49-1.html
https://us151.com/forum-94-1.html
https://www.usloufeng.com/chicago.ht...a%a0%e5%93%a5/
-
01-10-26 12:48 #12784Regular Member

Posts: 17Websites for hotels
Responded to Asian ad at a hotel. Pics were fake as usual, but the girl there showed me her real pics on some other website that was in Asian or Chinese. But I don't know what it was since I couldn't read it. It seems to me the hotel bookers must also have websites or other ad sites setup like the apartment / spa ones do (GB, BP, etc.) Anyone know where I can find these websites with real pics for the hotels or what foreign website they are on? I'm guessing the Latina ad bookers use a similar thing to.
-
01-10-26 09:51 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 97Red Lantern
Anyone used red lantern lately or what I believe is a sister company of Funky league? Trying my hand at Asian play with some BBFS.
-
01-08-26 12:11 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 151The video is real. That's her body. Pics are a good representation of her TBH.
Originally Posted by JackDans66
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 11:15 #12781Regular Member

Posts: 5Rl
Went a few bit back, got a pretty spinner, prob 30's. Fun time but when I was going to leave it looked like some thugs were banging on the main door and I had to chill a few minutes until I could go. Be careful, they seemed to have parked in the lot across the st in a tinted SUV.
-
01-08-26 10:48 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 414Obviously fake
Her pics are obviously fake. With AI and editing software now so easily available I find it comical that the photoshopping is that terrible. Anyway, although the pics are fake, at least GB and BP will keep the rotation information accurate. High probability you will see a Shasha and Nina that's there but if you haven't seen than before the pics on the site wouldn't help you much. If you are familiar with the girl the updated rotation is useful to know the girl you like is there.
Originally Posted by JackDans66
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





