Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 805 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11301

    Only Drop A Girl Who You Didn't Do A Date With Off On The Main Drag

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I scooped that female that looks like Jezabel from around 19th and Gfield Sunday afternoon. And I still don't know if it is her or not. She was wearing a hoodie and didn't take it off. But most likely that is her cause of the similar face and wigs. And I do like her face I think she looks cute. I asked her name but I didn't understand what she said and she didn't answer most of my questions. She did say she is in her late 20's. First she was ok with 40 BBBJ but when we got to my spot she wanted a 100 so I took her back. She wasn't having a good day and without my permission she smoked crack inside my car. She did spend a lot of time looking for something on all of her bags and in her purse but never found it. I hope it wasn't something to threaten me with. I parked around 16th and Orchard to drop her back. And she wanted 20 for wasting her time but I didn't give her nothing. She got tire of looking in her bags and got out and left.
    You got lucky this time, my friend. Body Shopper's #1 rule: Drop a bad date (or one who a date didn't happen with) off on the main drag, because they usually won't dare to commit crimes against you out there. In fact, ones who you reject will usually tell you to pull onto a side street or parallel back street, so that they can pitch a bish. Drop them off right on Greenfield, National, or Lincoln, nowhere else.

    BS.

  2. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by HellNo87  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot but would anybody have Nikki's contact info and be willing to pass it along? I've driven around Greenfield, National and everywhere else that I've found mentioned in this forum and I have had no luck what so ever, and based on all of the reviews I've read about her, she sounds like exactly what I've been looking for, so if anywood would be willing to pass along a phone number or some way to contact her. It would be greatly appreciated because I have found nothing but disappointment out here lately.
    Check Your PM's.

  3. #11299

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by HellNo87  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot but would anybody have Nikki's contact info and be willing to pass it along? I've driven around Greenfield, National and everywhere else that I've found mentioned in this forum and I have had no luck what so ever, and based on all of the reviews I've read about her, she sounds like exactly what I've been looking for, so if anywood would be willing to pass along a phone number or some way to contact her. It would be greatly appreciated because I have found nothing but disappointment out here lately.
    Good luck with that one I've been looking for her for a long time myself, and she never answered her phone or she's changed her number who knows.

  4. #11298

    Nikki

    I know this is a long shot but would anybody have Nikki's contact info and be willing to pass it along? I've driven around Greenfield, National and everywhere else that I've found mentioned in this forum and I have had no luck what so ever, and based on all of the reviews I've read about her, she sounds like exactly what I've been looking for, so if anywood would be willing to pass along a phone number or some way to contact her. It would be greatly appreciated because I have found nothing but disappointment out here lately.

  5. #11297

    No nipples?

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...k/054321094496

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/339446138235

    Mom is middle aged, overweight, and sagging everywhere. Daughter isn't too bad but carries extra pounds. Daughter had breast cancer so no nipples. They are far from runway models so whatever price they quote, go for a discount. Mom puts too many teeth on the small head, a space cadet, but is enthusiastic. The lack of quality, well, alternating between them, that definitely ticks a box. When on one, the other would masturbate. That was an interesting visual.

    Later I went window shopping on the usual streets and saw some nice girls but there was one that hurt my eyes. She made the Mom look really good. It is what it is.
    Did she still have boobs just no nipples, did she let you play with her nippleless boobs!? Interesting hmmm.

    Never experienced that one.

  6. #11296

    Mother and Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito20  [View Original Post]
    I would love to indulge if someone can guide me to the correct direction or even help with pictures so I know what to look for I'm referring to Chevy and Michelle or any mom and daughter for that matter.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...k/054321094496

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/339446138235

    Mom is middle aged, overweight, and sagging everywhere. Daughter isn't too bad but carries extra pounds. Daughter had breast cancer so no nipples. They are far from runway models so whatever price they quote, go for a discount. Mom puts too many teeth on the small head, a space cadet, but is enthusiastic. The lack of quality, well, alternating between them, that definitely ticks a box. When on one, the other would masturbate. That was an interesting visual.

    Later I went window shopping on the usual streets and saw some nice girls but there was one that hurt my eyes. She made the Mom look really good. It is what it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MD.jpg‎  

  7. #11295

    I'm still not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I just talk to a female that looks like Jezabel thru my window around 14th and Gfield Friday night. I forgot to ask her name and she doesn't have a phone. I didn't have time for a date but she wanted 80 FS. This female looks slimmer tho that's why it might not be her. Jezabel goes by Sable Knox on her latest erotic monkey ad. She has been posting for years but I have never seen her out there walking. Just wondering if anyone has seen her out on the streets at all. A few years ago I set up a date with her. She was going to meet me by 14th and Mitchell but she never showed up.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sable-kn...waukee-1099961

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jezabel-...lwaukee-984305
    I scooped that female that looks like Jezabel from around 19th and Gfield Sunday afternoon. And I still don't know if it is her or not. She was wearing a hoodie and didn't take it off. But most likely that is her cause of the similar face and wigs. And I do like her face I think she looks cute. I asked her name but I didn't understand what she said and she didn't answer most of my questions. She did say she is in her late 20's. First she was ok with 40 BBBJ but when we got to my spot she wanted a 100 so I took her back. She wasn't having a good day and without my permission she smoked crack inside my car. She did spend a lot of time looking for something on all of her bags and in her purse but never found it. I hope it wasn't something to threaten me with. I parked around 16th and Orchard to drop her back. And she wanted 20 for wasting her time but I didn't give her nothing. She got tire of looking in her bags and got out and left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jezabel?.png‎  

  8. #11294

    Mom daughter action

    I would love to indulge if someone can guide me to the correct direction or even help with pictures so I know what to look for I'm referring to Chevy and Michelle or any mom and daughter for that matter.

  9. #11293

    Fast Eddys to silver city

    Its been a couple years since Fast Eddy visited the loop. It was a frequent stop for him years ago. I've heard many stories. He has a much wider range of of women that interest him than do I and he knows the streets well. He reads this guide and decded to hit it again. Hours of driving turned up absolutely nothing but trash. As low as his standards can get when he's in a pinch, not one girl came close. Hopes dashed, he is joining me in retirement (semi retired).

  10. #11292

    Part Of The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Always have them leave something in your car. A purse, phone, whatever to make sure they do in fact come back. Otherwise they often do just as you stated and disappear.

    It's part of the game.
    What's also part of the game is when a thief gets beaten within in inch of her life. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

  11. #11291
    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meet with Marissa, she got in the car and told me her mother is having problems with her diabetes and could I give some of the money right away so she can get her mother some food and she needed some cold medication. So I did and then she asked for me to drop her off to give her mom the items. She said she'd be right back of course I sat there and waited 30 min. There are three house.

    She could have gone into and I wasn't going to knock on all of them I. Do have a phone number but she didn't answer. Also it's very difficult to understand her and she seems quite spacy.
    Always have them leave something in your car. A purse, phone, whatever to make sure they do in fact come back. Otherwise they often do just as you stated and disappear.

    It's part of the game.

  12. #11290

    Marissa

    Set up a meet with Marissa, she got in the car and told me her mother is having problems with her diabetes and could I give some of the money right away so she can get her mother some food and she needed some cold medication. So I did and then she asked for me to drop her off to give her mom the items. She said she'd be right back of course I sat there and waited 30 min. There are three house.

    She could have gone into and I wasn't going to knock on all of them I. Do have a phone number but she didn't answer. Also it's very difficult to understand her and she seems quite spacy.

  13. #11289

    Lippy Lane

    I saw Katie "waiting" for the bus that goes up numbers near 6th and Lincoln. I got out of the car and went to talk to her and offered to buy some food for her and she said yes. Lippylane is her username on X and on OF. I think she is ok looking but with makeup she would look even better and she is 36 years young. This is the first time I meet her and this happened 2 Fridays ago. She told me that she is homeless and stays in different places with different people but mostly users. She kept mentioning her stalkers a lot and that they are ruining her life. Her stalkers this her stalkers that. One of them hacked her OF page and now she can't sell content. Also she stays with random people mostly bums that steal her stuff including her phone so she doesn't have one atm. I don't think she is a walker but she is an escort. She did offer me FS but she wanted me to get her a room. She wanted me to take her somewhere around Silver Spring for a 80/ night room. She was going to pay 40 and I was gong to pay the other 40. I answered no and I think she didn't liked my response, oh well. I did take her to get tacos and a drink around 14th and Burhman. We had a good convo all up to she got her food then she told me that she had to go. I was ok with that and she left, probably went to look for a place to stay, who knows. Just wondering has anybody been with her or gotten any type of service or bought any of her content? Also has she posted online in the past?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LippyLane.png‎   LippyLane 2.png‎  

  14. #11288

    Skinny Anna

    I had my second date with Anna (Post #10855) on Christmas Eve. It was already dark out when I found her talking with a black dude by the gas station around 18th and Gfield. This time she told me that she is a mix of Russian and Chinese and she is on her late 30's. She said that she stays in Glendale but visits the south side sometimes. She's got no phone and no social media. She only offers oral and she doesn't catch. Before sucking me she washed her mouth 2 times with Listerine. The first time she swallowed it and the second time she spat it out, I didn't get why she swallowed it the first time. 30 BBBJ she did suck me well and I thought I was about going to bust so I took it out but nothing. Then she gave me a hand job and again I wasn't shooting. So I jerked off then finally I came on a tissue. My first date with her was much better. Also does anybody know if the female in the link below is an escort /SW? I don't think that's Anna but you never know. And for the last few days the recently booked site is not showing the recent MKE county mugshots no more. Who knows what's going on with that.

    https://recentlybooked.com/WI/Milwau...054_2025022868
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anna.png‎   Anna 2.jpg‎   Anna 3.png‎  

  15. #11287
    MarshallDTeech
    Guest

    Excellent work. A veteran.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Here are the last photos. These are the girls I did not write their names down and of course forgot.
    Dispite you trolling me in the past, this is excellcent work. The time and attemtion to obtsin this collection is simply a proof of your experince, so although I habve to give you your flowers. The negative epxerinces I've had combined with the lack on attractiveness I've seen on the SW scene has led me to take a step back, but you've truly found somw gems. Motivates me to try again eventually. Great work. Even though you were a dick to me, I know when to bow my head with respect. Very nice to put faces to names of legends I've heard much about. Some of these girls are legit cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape