Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1927
-
01-17-26 18:31 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 55Scam post. Asked what city she was in, she said Orlando when the post stated Plant City. I asked for reviews and she sent me a TER account with showed pictures of a different girl.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
Nothing on STG is appealing. Anyone has any L1's around DM me need something.
-
01-17-26 05:30 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 1125Seems like a scan or Grady. Hopefully we don't see you in the rag.
Originally Posted by Mikeetnie99
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 21:48 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 55My thoughts as well. Just only thing I can find on STG that looks remotely appealing.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:26 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 215Something seems off here. 356 is not a valid US area code, and when you aclick "Call me " button, it brings up a different number. Deposit required too.
Originally Posted by FalconsFan1986
[View Original Post]
If you decide to try, proceed with caution, too many red flags for me.
-
01-14-26 07:10 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 65$300
$300 QV. She's sexy AF though. If you do dive in, lmk if the juice is worth the squeeze.
Originally Posted by Mikeetnie99
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:49 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 55Thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/plant...e/329805901464
Thoughts on this one?
-
01-13-26 07:33 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 37Green Eyes
I was able to get some responses. I even set up a time for tomorrow. Still on the fence if I should go through with it.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:17 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 94Green eyes
Is she MIA, I can't get ahold of her.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 14:40 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 37Green Eyes
So is she still safe to visit? She's been posting nonstop.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 21:04 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 292Paranoid eyes
That explains why she agreed to a CD after that time and was paranoid as hell about meeting. She has a j ackhammer approach that's good and quick, but she'd stop often and look out the windows to survey the area. There were a couople of places I suggested to use and she quickly turned away from those noting po po was scouting them. Now I understand what was happening.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 18:50 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 215Looks like her and nikki got sentsnced to the work program for getting caudght in that bust AGUst last year.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 13:05 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 268Skyler
Reviewed here previously, so I decided to get sum as I was in Lakeland. Got to the location and she ghosted me. She texted an hour later or so, apologizing. Following week, I was trying to get with a Plant City provider and gave up as she wanted "verification". (BTW, do they think cops won't be able to text a picture? Also, the way the laws are set up, just the ad and the answer are enough for an offense if they want. Explaining that I can't take a dick pick while I'm driving the interstate didn't work, so I gave up).
As I was in the area, I gave Skyler a call, and she answered right away and invited me over. Location is off I4 in okay hotel. Room was clean, no smells, no signs of candy usage. Skyler has what I think is a smoking hot body. Quickly got to business, and it felt like a business. Pleasant, but still. . . All covered. Oral was okay, but short. Box was nice and snug, and she rode it like a champ, so no complaints there. I could have been more vocal about directions, but I was happy enough, so just enjoyed the view.
Anyway, I give it a 6. 5, and may repeat, although she said she will be back on the road after 1/20. If I thought she'd open up a bit more, I'd definately repeat, but given the short time she will be here, I may or may not.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/199594130
-
01-06-26 11:39 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 65Any Intel on her?
Visiting for a week. Anybody know if she's legit and know her rates?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/199617595
-
01-06-26 07:10 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 292Early Vacattion
That explains why she didn't answer texts yessterday. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
01-05-26 23:27 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 1125Looks like April came early and Green Eyes got an early vacation.
Originally Posted by NorthWest
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






