Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 583 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8371
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/790967517740

    Posting out of the hill section in new haven, multiple girls have been tied to this number recently so definitely a handler. One girl told me yea its safe its just me and my boss.

    Anyone seen any of the girls from this number at that place? Is it safe / is the handler a chill out of the way person? Not someone t come rob you?

  2. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Adding her name (Gia Dolce) so she's easy to search. Wish I did more digging before, saw good reviews from my phone on another site but she has the same exact review as me across multiple mongers.
    I remember a long time ago in Danbury I met her. She had a great ass and could suck a good dick. BUT she was like hyper obsessed with if I came in her. I'm like what are you talking about there's a condom on. And her response was I'm way too wet, I'm never this wet you must have cum inside me. So I pulled out, ripped condom off stuffed it in her mouth til I nut. Then I said ok there, I came. Left out of there in a hurry because she got a call and some guy was on way to the room. Didn't stick around to see if client or handler. But, I put her on the no go after that.

  3. #8369
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the looks grabbed me instantly when I saw the ad. It's a shame; these girls get one lay and ruin it instead of treating like a business and building a regular stable.
    Junkie logic is the now for their next hit, not future proofing their "biz".

  4. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Going to take my chances. - EDIT: okay... changed my mind with a bit more research. thanks to those who posted warnings.
    Yeah, the looks grabbed me instantly when I saw the ad. It's a shame; these girls get one lay and ruin it instead of treating like a business and building a regular stable.

  5. #8367

    Gia Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Adding her name (Gia Dolce) so she's easy to search. Wish I did more digging before, saw good reviews from my phone on another site but she has the same exact review as me across multiple mongers.

  6. #8366

    Love Her Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Going to take my chances. [EDIT: okay... changed my mind with a bit more research. thanks to those who posted warnings.]

  7. #8365
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dosen't sound like a scam, maybe more a tweaker tho.

    Damn shame, she looks fun.
    Plenty of reviews in Danbury and Hudson Valley. She definitely is on something and some suggestions of a handler. Her teeth are supposedly a bit screwed up.

  8. #8364
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Dosen't sound like a scam, maybe more a tweaker tho.

    Damn shame, she looks fun.

  9. #8363

    Proceed with Caution

    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.

  10. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl, based on the short time between tour dates and the distances, it just doesn't seem real.
    Some girls do that to push the ad out to as many areas in the country as possible. Whether they intend on actually going to these places or not it brings traffic so they can sell content through conversation.

  11. #8361

    This can't be real

    Has anyone seen this girl, based on the short time between tour dates and the distances, it just doesn't seem real.

    Explicit menu in ad.

    Only a whatsapp number.

    No socials.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sauce1010

    Annoying because the girl looks great. Chubby and very tall.

  12. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Elle.

    959-XXX-0062

    Number and pics added for search.
    Know if she's still in Branford. I actually had an eye on her but it seemed like she only posted one day then vanished.

    Also read your review on thick blonde in Branford. I was hankering and took a chance. Had fun with her. Actually enjoyed her thick body. Might try again so if I'm notlucky the next time I'll def post.

    It's always a 50/50 shot with these girls. Just part of it all. I don't think we're going to find girls running with administrative assistants for scheduling on here and if we do it's prob a pimp LOL.

  13. #8359

    RE: Elie

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    I just had the most refreshing visit with Elle, she was freshly showered. Looks exactly like the pictures tight gymnast ass and nice tight kitty. I'll definitely be seeing her for a while. She's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...-/402780610695
    Elle.

    959-XXX-0062

    Number and pics added for search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5069.jpg‎   IMG_5070.jpg‎   IMG_5071.jpg‎  

  14. #8358

    RE: BustyQueen aka ThickQueen aka Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    HappyNew Year, She's been posting for a while. Dropped in Sunday after aborted attempt with Jenny Blowing me off after 1/2 hour wait.

    Anyway. Texting for a while as she had me wait 30 min lust trying to get her roommate to leave. More drama in the room as we waited 15-20 for the girl to pack her stuff and evac. Onto the good stuff. Some LFK with tonuge. Some BBj and then Cover and ride. Condom was ill fitting and was trying to slip off. Tried new one and happened again in doggy. Onto BBJ with CIM. Great head. Nice touch rode well for a while. Very thick with monster natural firm Boobs. Good hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Saw once and will not repeat. She's kind of rough looking. Not cute. Friendly enough but pretty business like, watches the clock. Body is dumpy type of heavy. Tits are large but very droopy. Bruises on legs deal. No CIM. Nothing terrible but wished I had done the "left my wallet in the car" routine.
    Some of her ads have her named "BustyQueen", ThickQueen, and also goes by Hazel. Phone is TextNow app number registered to Wayne.

    Waited 45-50min total before starting anything? Way too long imo for any girl. We need to all implement 10min clock on arrival then give another 5min warning after then leave if not ready.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/874893994473
    203-XXX-4711
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5061.jpg‎   IMG_3743.jpg‎   IMG_3742.jpg‎   IMG_5064.jpg‎   IMG_5065.jpg‎  

    IMG_5066.jpg‎   IMG_5067.jpg‎   IMG_5068.jpg‎  

  15. #8357

    Branford Thick Blonde

    HappyNew Year, She's been posting for a while. Dropped in Sunday after aborted attempt with Jenny Blowing me off after 1/2 hour wait.

    Anyway. Texting for a while as she had me wait 30 min lust trying to get her roommate to leave. More drama in the room as we waited 15-20 for the girl to pack her stuff and evac. Onto the good stuff. Some LFK with tonuge. Some BBj and then Cover and ride. Condom was ill fitting and was trying to slip off. Tried new one and happened again in doggy. Onto BBJ with CIM. Great head. Nice touch rode well for a while. Very thick with monster natural firm Boobs. Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bfd thick.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape