LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1007
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72

    Perfect GF Kayla at Sugar spa

    Visiting a sick family member that came down with something and isn't doing too hot since the year begin, It was heavy and depressing coming out of the hospital, I decided to stop by Sugar Spa take the load off. Mama-san greeted me without an appointment, but I didn't think I needed it, because they were not busy at all. She introduces me to Kayla, really sweet and beautiful looking girl, tight and skinny bod, 5'2 maybe, long black hair, natural C size, areola size of a nickel, real perky and soft. Clean shaved clam and a cute Asian booty that checks all the boxes in my preference. Mainly attacted to how great she look, like a insta model almost.

    I really enjoyed the shower there last time, so decide to keep up the routine. She is really tentative in there, helped me wash off my bod and we exchanged a few Lfks to break the ice and I was grinding against her cute booty up and play with those soft Cs. Her clam look so good in the water, I couldn't resist to get a small sample, she didn't let me put my sasage fingers in, but after a few licks she was purring like a kitten, she gives a real neat BJ to show off her skills, got me wanting more and we hurried and finish up and get in the room.

    A quick massage turned into a quick tease, then I flipped over and got a real passionate DFK by her. I nibble down on her nice soft C tits, and some finger rub on top of her secret garden melts her away. I got on top and dive right in for some DATY, I take more initiative when the girl looks as sweet and beautiful as Kayla, her clam was delicious, and especially after the shower, got that hint of body wash and her natural aroma, it was a sweet treat that I needed, got her to squeeze my head when she got really nice and juicy down south. She returned my kind gesture by a little catbath, and she took her time on that as well then eventually start the BJ fest with some BLS first from bottom and work her self from shaft to top before making a neat DT entry when she know how much she can take me in, felt no teeth by in her mouth, it felt so good I held her head down so she can massage me with her tongue. Whole time she didn't break eye contact, and I really enjoy those GFE vibe from her, certainly fooled me and makes me think that we are in love or something. She toss on the hat and we start off with standing mish first, picked her up because she weight so little, gt her real good and deep by nailing her against the wall, she wraps her legs and arms around me and ask me to go deeper with every thrust. Real tight and snug fit and with how wet she is, I only lasted only with 3 positions before she can feel me at the point of no return, and ask me to finish in her mouth, her clam was squeezing me so tight, as I made my exit, the hat stayed in her as I stuck in her mouth for that big finish. She didn't let me off until she gets every drop then went for a quick freshen up, and meets me in the shower where we got more DFK and BJ. She helped me put my clothes back on, held me close and kisses me on the cheek before walking me out with a small bottle of water. I really love every moment with Kayla, the GFE energy from her was just what I needed to shake off the depressing mood from earlier of the day, I think I need her help if and when that unfortunate day does come soon. Hope she doesn't leave early or something.

    BJ&DT: 5/5.

    CFS: 5/5.

    GFE: 5/5. I would give it 6 if I can.

    Total damage: 60+150.

  2. #1006
    I always try to undercut them, even some of my reviews I've left I've paid 140 TOTAL. Right now I've been paying 160 TOTA.

  3. #1005
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 21

    Lucy at Healthy Spa

    Lucy took really good care of me and it doesn't hurt that she is ridiculously hot. Probably one of the sexiest Asians that I've seen, she is very fit and you can really tell that she takes care of her body. There was a massage that was pretty dam good too. I moved to my back and at first I thought that I was only going to get a HJ but I decided that I would have more fun if I went with the CFS, she is just too sexy to pass up. The towel is whipped off and she rubs me until mini me is standing tall. Once the cover is in place she sucks me and it feels amazing, her mouth is so warm and she sucks me so well that I almost blow right there. Even lets me hold her head down for a little face fucking. She can take it deep. I was already worried I wouldn't last so I moved us to Mish so I could go slow and make myself last. I played with her tits a little and teased her clit, I put her legs over my shoulders and went to town. I know that I was a little rough with her, but she felt so good that I lost all control. My dick swelled and I felt the pressure building until I erupted into the cover. After the clean up I gave her the donation and got dressed. Dam good time.

  4. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagan  [View Original Post]
    So I was getting a haircut in Miramar today near where cafe thai is and some chiropractic place and saw an unlabled massage spot there too. Decided to check it out after. Fairly cute black hair girl prob in 30's. Lucky was the name I got. Just went for a 30 min to see what it was about, decent massage w teasing and standard everything. 50/50, he ending. She asked if I wanted I said yes, but the way she asked seemed like this was more a FS place.

    Anyone know what spa this is or the name of the place? Would return but if there is more that could be nice too.
    It could be Studio 107 (FS) or Activity (FS) if it was in a commercial strip along the back road, or Miramar spa (non-FS) if it was in a strip mall along the main road next to a (loud) bar. All 3 spots have RM listings.

    Or some other spot I'm unaware of.

  5. #1003

    No name 'Massage' place Miramar

    So I was getting a haircut in Miramar today near where cafe thai is and some chiropractic place and saw an unlabled massage spot there too. Decided to check it out after. Fairly cute black hair girl prob in 30's. Lucky was the name I got. Just went for a 30 min to see what it was about, decent massage w teasing and standard everything. 50/50, he ending. She asked if I wanted I said yes, but the way she asked seemed like this was more a FS place.

    Anyone know what spa this is or the name of the place? Would return but if there is more that could be nice too.

  6. #1002
    China spring but YMMV I guess. She prob just said f it and started charging everyone more shrug.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    What was the other spa where she did it for 80?

  7. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagan  [View Original Post]
    Honestly this is really good intel. It's generally happening more everywhere too where providers might even test you and try to get much more for smaller tasks.

    This was the case at spa whisper sadly. A provider I actually liked quite a bit, excellent body, pretty etc. She came from another location totally diff spa, and I used to get HE from her at 80 for an hour but she would take her clothes off fully and lay with me for that amount.

    When I saw her at whisper she asked for 120 for the exact same thing. Nothing more, exact same. Doesn't matter the reason, she could have not recognized me etc etc whatever, that's just not a price I personally would pay for that service. Can easily get FS anywhere which includes the nudity clearly for 160.

    Anyway I digress but totally agree, we should not be indulging in such higher prices for no reason.
    What was the other spa where she did it for 80?

  8. #1000
    Honestly this is really good intel. It's generally happening more everywhere too where providers might even test you and try to get much more for smaller tasks.

    This was the case at spa whisper sadly. A provider I actually liked quite a bit, excellent body, pretty etc. She came from another location totally diff spa, and I used to get HE from her at 80 for an hour but she would take her clothes off fully and lay with me for that amount.

    When I saw her at whisper she asked for 120 for the exact same thing. Nothing more, exact same. Doesn't matter the reason, she could have not recognized me etc etc whatever, that's just not a price I personally would pay for that service. Can easily get FS anywhere which includes the nudity clearly for 160.

    Anyway I digress but totally agree, we should not be indulging in such higher prices for no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hempy420  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the fucking problem. People either. Don't know what they're doing or don't know how to negotiate. There's no way in the world you should ever be paying over 160 for full service. I had a lady yesterday at Blue Sky in Clairemont tried to charge me 160 for a CBJ. I literally laughed at her and I recommend you folks do the same 100 max for BBBJ and 160 max for FS or walk the hell away they won't let you leave. Stop overpaying guys you're killing the fucking market.

  9. #999
    Definitely a trend. These girls from these several shill places have been asking much more than norm and with pretty bad attitude. My last bad experience was with Amanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Tested the waters. Blonde hair, older than advertised. But can pass as mid 20's. Real age presumably mid to late 30's. Decent massage on my back, slight teasing. Asked me to flip. She sat next to me on the bed and tried to give sensual looks but was awkward about it. She hand motioned for bang. I said yea and gave her 1. 6. She got upset and tried to haggle me for 2. She said hmm maybe just sucky sucky. I looked at her in disappointment. Then forked over another 4. She left the room and got supplies. Started off with a CBJ, then cg, then mission to complete. The shills are stating it's a 1. 5 tip and with bbj. A crime for sure.

  10. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrySmi123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry had to ask, so 200+ room for a CBJ? Really! Has SD's inflation gone up this bad in AAMP? Shit I went for 210 for everything. And the girls are nowhere in their late 30's, either.
    This is exactly the fucking problem. People either. Don't know what they're doing or don't know how to negotiate. There's no way in the world you should ever be paying over 160 for full service. I had a lady yesterday at Blue Sky in Clairemont tried to charge me 160 for a CBJ. I literally laughed at her and I recommend you folks do the same 100 max for BBBJ and 160 max for FS or walk the hell away they won't let you leave. Stop overpaying guys you're killing the fucking market.

  11. #997
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    No reply when texting or calling their Ph. #. Also RubM at P.S. Has listed them as CLOSED (see Pic).
    Sofia did mention that the "Open" sign wasn't working possibly due to a bad connection which may have made people think the place was closed. But you're right, they also never pick up the phone.

  12. #996

    Safety first

    So here might be an odd one. But I'm interested in a spot that offers table shower, everything covered no kissing. I know I'm weird. Also they have to be hot as hell. Help me out fellas.

  13. #995

    Asian girl Fifi

    I went to Balboa Wellness and was greeted by the provider Fifi. After handling the basics, she stepped out briefly and returned looking refreshed, clearly just out of the shower. The room was set up quickly and comfortably, and the overall vibe felt relaxed and familiar right away.

    Once things got started, Fifi was warm, affectionate, and very hands-on. She didn't speak much English, so we had to use the translator quite a bit. We started with some DFK as I removed my clothing, then she moved down for BBBJ, her energy was high, a little fast at the start, so I had to slow her down which made things better, but that energy / enthusiasm wasn't a bad thing. I could tell that she felt a little subconscious about the language barrier, but I assured her it didn't matter and this made her feel more comfortable and the session go much more smoothly. With the Cover on, we started mish ans she lie on the bed and her tits are very nice, not too big, just the right size. She could also take a pounding pretty good. She's not really petite, not big at all, just right.

    Switched to k9 and went in slow; She covered her mouth to keep the vocal reaction and moans down. Pretty soon she could not hold out and she started squirming, moaning and arching her back, pounding her hands into the bed. Good times.

    Cowgirl time and she got on to ride me. She was able to balance on her heels and get it going pretty fast. I couldn't quite finish like this, so we switched back to k9 and I blew a nut in that position. She was vocal and we finished together. Both sweaty all over. It was a good time and worth it. Damage was 220 for 45 minutes.

  14. #994

    201 is not closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Your Review is a total fantasy, Healthy 201 has been CLOSED and Out-of-Business for several weeks.
    I can confirm that 201 is not closed. I walked into the doors myself and a Latina girl answered the door. She said she was busy and to come back later. The open sign was turned on. The Latina looked pretty so I will try to see her some other time.

  15. #993

    Carolina Arjon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabutt56  [View Original Post]
    Had a long lunch came over here at Arjons Spa for the first time glad I did easy parking easy access easy girls. I heard there was Latinas here and damn it's like a J-Lo factory. She packing in the back for sure. Injections are no injections badass was huge and I couldn't wait to bury my dick in it. Carolina give me excellent massage. It was almost too good I was worried I wasn't going to get the extras but forget it she did great things with her hands but even better things with her mouth. Nice firm hands up and down my back. She wasn't shy to rub your ass and she put warm oil between my cheeks that let right down to the boys. I just stroke me off I laid on my stomach it was a great sensation. Flip me over wipe me down with the warm towel and took it in her mouth with the cover. She likes to flip the tip with her tongue and slap it in her mouth like a pro. I know she got on top her tits are a little sensitive so I try not to grab them too hard but that ass can take a pounding reverse cowgirl and just let me have it she can twerk like a black girl for sure. And there you know how to go doggy and bury my balls deep into that big booty. Gave her two bills for her trouble that's more than generous and she was happy to take it. I always like to tip big the first time so the second time around make sure I get the same good service.
    Everything he said and more. Nothing else to really add, don't sleep on this one. She's leaving 1/20 she told me.

    Address is different than on Google so text for the address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape