Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #996

    Safety first

    So here might be an odd one. But I'm interested in a spot that offers table shower, everything covered no kissing. I know I'm weird. Also they have to be hot as hell. Help me out fellas.

  2. #995

    Asian girl Fifi

    I went to Balboa Wellness and was greeted by the provider Fifi. After handling the basics, she stepped out briefly and returned looking refreshed, clearly just out of the shower. The room was set up quickly and comfortably, and the overall vibe felt relaxed and familiar right away.

    Once things got started, Fifi was warm, affectionate, and very hands-on. She didn't speak much English, so we had to use the translator quite a bit. We started with some DFK as I removed my clothing, then she moved down for BBBJ, her energy was high, a little fast at the start, so I had to slow her down which made things better, but that energy / enthusiasm wasn't a bad thing. I could tell that she felt a little subconscious about the language barrier, but I assured her it didn't matter and this made her feel more comfortable and the session go much more smoothly. With the Cover on, we started mish ans she lie on the bed and her tits are very nice, not too big, just the right size. She could also take a pounding pretty good. She's not really petite, not big at all, just right.

    Switched to k9 and went in slow; She covered her mouth to keep the vocal reaction and moans down. Pretty soon she could not hold out and she started squirming, moaning and arching her back, pounding her hands into the bed. Good times.

    Cowgirl time and she got on to ride me. She was able to balance on her heels and get it going pretty fast. I couldn't quite finish like this, so we switched back to k9 and I blew a nut in that position. She was vocal and we finished together. Both sweaty all over. It was a good time and worth it. Damage was 220 for 45 minutes.

  3. #994

    201 is not closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Your Review is a total fantasy, Healthy 201 has been CLOSED and Out-of-Business for several weeks.
    I can confirm that 201 is not closed. I walked into the doors myself and a Latina girl answered the door. She said she was busy and to come back later. The open sign was turned on. The Latina looked pretty so I will try to see her some other time.

  4. #993

    Carolina Arjon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabutt56  [View Original Post]
    Had a long lunch came over here at Arjons Spa for the first time glad I did easy parking easy access easy girls. I heard there was Latinas here and damn it's like a J-Lo factory. She packing in the back for sure. Injections are no injections badass was huge and I couldn't wait to bury my dick in it. Carolina give me excellent massage. It was almost too good I was worried I wasn't going to get the extras but forget it she did great things with her hands but even better things with her mouth. Nice firm hands up and down my back. She wasn't shy to rub your ass and she put warm oil between my cheeks that let right down to the boys. I just stroke me off I laid on my stomach it was a great sensation. Flip me over wipe me down with the warm towel and took it in her mouth with the cover. She likes to flip the tip with her tongue and slap it in her mouth like a pro. I know she got on top her tits are a little sensitive so I try not to grab them too hard but that ass can take a pounding reverse cowgirl and just let me have it she can twerk like a black girl for sure. And there you know how to go doggy and bury my balls deep into that big booty. Gave her two bills for her trouble that's more than generous and she was happy to take it. I always like to tip big the first time so the second time around make sure I get the same good service.
    Everything he said and more. Nothing else to really add, don't sleep on this one. She's leaving 1/20 she told me.

    Address is different than on Google so text for the address.

  5. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by ToozMan330  [View Original Post]
    ...met Sofia yesterday. What do you mean "CLOSED" ? Why don't you go and see yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOvah  [View Original Post]
    Are they permanently closed. Rolled by there last week they were closed. Went there today in the afternoon and all closed up.
    No reply when texting or calling their Ph. #. Also RubM at P.S. Has listed them as CLOSED (see Pic).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Healthy 201 (EC).jpg‎  

  6. #991
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Cherry at Spa Hans

    Got a text from Cherry today saying she's back in town, good news for the people into big natural's. I haven't seen her in a long time, last time was in El Cajon back in September.

  7. #990
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148

    Lovely GFE with Lucky at Sugar spa

    1st new year shift down at SD, finally got a per dium shift down here. What better way to relax and drop a load than at Sugar spa after work. Maybe just because everyone is taking it easy on their wallets after all the party during new year, because Sugar was super chill and empty when I got there and when I leave. I got greeted by a girl name lucky, and without hesitation I locked down my 1st pick like a 1st round draft because she look that delicious to me. Lucky is about in her mid to late 20's with light make up, long blk hair to mid back, real sweet smile that lights up the room kind of way, truly digs her energy and attitude on first glance, got a pair of all natural D size perky tits, clean smooth shave clam, and a meh booty, not a big issue for me, because she can squeeze the life out of my rod with that clam.

    She ask do I want shower first, as I recall from a few reviews and my last experience when I was here, their shower is a must have for both cleanliness and might get my salad tossed, so fuk yes please. Shower with her was a bliss, she made sure my front and back was clean, while gave me a little sample on what's to come, BJ was real neat over sloppy, some body wash over her lovely pair of tits and got in some nice Russian session to get my rod hard as steel before even leaving the shower. Back to the room, it was a little hard to get a massage no pun intended. We resume the action with some DFK, she seems to like to get catbath more than she gives it, since she smell so nice I just want for it. She was making them sweet sounds like they were music to my ears before I even get to the pink meat curtain. She does allow 1 finger bang, I dived deep into that garden of eden and dig for those sweet sweet nectar. She didn't just let me do all the work, while enjoying herself with me tongues deep in her garden, she went for a lovely DT session on my rod, felt a little teeth at the beginning due to I was angle wrong, but once I picked this petite girl up and shift her over, it was smooth entry all the way with lots of suction. Got her all nice and moist, thought she was just going to slap on the cover, nope, she had me bend over on all 4's, and went for a real exceptional Rim portion, hardly had Rim in the middle of the session, I think maybe 3-4 girls had done this, but oh boi, maybe I should had started with that, her rim got that right amount of tuma and she was polishing my rod with that tongue of hers like she was try to get to the center of the juicy pop, instead of light tug, she went directly under me and let me face fucks her a little until I just hop off the bed and went in that way on the side. I almost blew my load in her mouth, so I asked for the hat, and just move in to standing Mish while I am already on the side, tight WAP as expected, she places a pillow under her so she arches her back a little, didn't had this one done before, and it only made her kitty that much tighter because she can squeeze my rod at a tigher angle, I usually like to pound in a few position and end up in k9, but I like this way so much I only really got in maybe 2 sides before going back to this one and finished hard in the hat in standing mish with the pillow under her. The whole way she didn't disconnect eye contact with me, passionate GFE is all I got out of this sweet one. Hop in the shower to wash off the sweat with her before I headed out with water in hand. Really enjoy my time, I think I am going to pick up a few more shift here so I can come visit more often LOL.

    House: 50.

    Offering: 160.

    Service: BBBJ, Russian, Rim, DT, DFK, BLS, CFS.

  8. #989
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    201 Healthy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Your Review is a total fantasy, Healthy 201 has been CLOSED and Out-of-Business for several weeks.
    I met Vietnamese girl KiKi at 201 on Christmas, she was a bit older but service quite good, met Sofia yesterday. What do you mean "CLOSED" ? Why don't you go and see yourself?

  9. #988
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148

    Inflation much?

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Tested the waters. Blonde hair, older than advertised. But can pass as mid 20's. Real age presumably mid to late 30's. Decent massage on my back, slight teasing. Asked me to flip. She sat next to me on the bed and tried to give sensual looks but was awkward about it. She hand motioned for bang. I said yea and gave her 1. 6. She got upset and tried to haggle me for 2. She said hmm maybe just sucky sucky. I looked at her in disappointment. Then forked over another 4. She left the room and got supplies. Started off with a CBJ, then cg, then mission to complete. The shills are stating it's a 1. 5 tip and with bbj. A crime for sure.
    Sorry had to ask, so 200+ room for a CBJ? Really! Has SD's inflation gone up this bad in AAMP? Shit I went for 210 for everything. And the girls are nowhere in their late 30's, either.

  10. #987

    Annie shill spa raytheon

    Tested the waters. Blonde hair, older than advertised. But can pass as mid 20's. Real age presumably mid to late 30's. Decent massage on my back, slight teasing. Asked me to flip. She sat next to me on the bed and tried to give sensual looks but was awkward about it. She hand motioned for bang. I said yea and gave her 1. 6. She got upset and tried to haggle me for 2. She said hmm maybe just sucky sucky. I looked at her in disappointment. Then forked over another 4. She left the room and got supplies. Started off with a CBJ, then cg, then mission to complete. The shills are stating it's a 1. 5 tip and with bbj. A crime for sure.

  11. #986
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  12. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by ToozMan330  [View Original Post]
    Sofia is a sexy girl for sure and aims to please. Came right around lunch time, which I know is busy time, but work dictated my day. Showered first so I was clean. Usual compliments of how handsome I am (I know that's standard for all). My Spanish is probably as good as her English. Translator filled in the gaps. I told her in Spanish that I like kissing and if that was ok. She said yes. Started with that. Moved on to BBBJ. More kissing. Then CFS. A few different positions and then shot the load in the bag. She is verbal during the session. We actually sat next to each other after naked for about 10 minutes and just talked. Nice to connect with her.
    Your Review is a total fantasy, Healthy 201 has been CLOSED and Out-of-Business for several weeks.

  13. #984

    What was your total out the door? I paid $220 or so cause it was my first time.

    Carolina is awesome, her look is similar to Autumn Falls. I wonder if she had a reduction, her tits feel real but they are scarred.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJuggs67  [View Original Post]
    Places on Claremont Mesa. Make Santa's on a Latina avenue because he's Latina girls are hot as hell. I had two to choose from and I went with Yasmin. Both girls have stripper looks I just love a big titty girl and Yasmin had tits for days. Now I guess the big rage is injecting in the ass and I couldn't tell that ass was really not but it was a real pounding that it took that's for sure. Her massage wasn't bad She actually used her elbows did my neck and shoulders which I wasn't expecting. Then she hit that ass and boy her hands did all the work underneath taking care of Junior. She nibbled on my earlobes a little bit which really turned me on and flipped me over. Right away she drove head first into my cock and balls no cover needed. She spit on my tip took in her mouth he was slap it against her cheeks. I mean this was straight porn shots. I told her I couldn't wait much longer I wanted her so she got on top She moved those big ass cheeks up and down on me and cowgirl before I put him reverse. Then she clapped her ass until I busted my nut. Wow this girl just knows what she's doing with that booty injections or not. Great time.

  14. #983
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Latina Sofia at El Cajon 201

    Sofia is a sexy girl for sure and aims to please. Came right around lunch time, which I know is busy time, but work dictated my day. Showered first so I was clean. Usual compliments of how handsome I am (I know that's standard for all). My Spanish is probably as good as her English. Translator filled in the gaps. I told her in Spanish that I like kissing and if that was ok. She said yes. Started with that. Moved on to BBBJ. More kissing. Then CFS. A few different positions and then shot the load in the bag. She is verbal during the session. We actually sat next to each other after naked for about 10 minutes and just talked. Nice to connect with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2026-01-07 at 08.32.18.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2026-01-07 at 08.32.19 (2).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2026-01-07 at 08.32.19 (1).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2026-01-07 at 08.32.19.jpg‎  

  15. #982
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Latina Yasmin at Stars Spa

    Places on Claremont Mesa. Make Santa's on a Latina avenue because he's Latina girls are hot as hell. I had two to choose from and I went with Yasmin. Both girls have stripper looks I just love a big titty girl and Yasmin had tits for days. Now I guess the big rage is injecting in the ass and I couldn't tell that ass was really not but it was a real pounding that it took that's for sure. Her massage wasn't bad She actually used her elbows did my neck and shoulders which I wasn't expecting. Then she hit that ass and boy her hands did all the work underneath taking care of Junior. She nibbled on my earlobes a little bit which really turned me on and flipped me over. Right away she drove head first into my cock and balls no cover needed. She spit on my tip took in her mouth he was slap it against her cheeks. I mean this was straight porn shots. I told her I couldn't wait much longer I wanted her so she got on top She moved those big ass cheeks up and down on me and cowgirl before I put him reverse. Then she clapped her ass until I busted my nut. Wow this girl just knows what she's doing with that booty injections or not. Great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape