Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 25694
-
01-11-26 12:38 #24689Senior Member

Posts: 152Terrible Renee
She has cancelled on me 3 times minutes before the appointment followed by anything and everything. Like you she's close to me and I have seen once so it's not I'm wasting a lot of time but the anticipation and then ghosting just too much. She's not worth it.
Originally Posted by Leather85
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 12:09 #24688Regular Member

Posts: 6Lily BBW
Anyone had a dream of this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/lily-marks
-
01-10-26 23:54 #24687Regular Member

Posts: 6Renee from Tryst
She is absolutely miserable to deal with. She wastes your time with text messages only to stop and leaving you hanging. Total waste of time.
-
01-10-26 16:50 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 161Deposit is ALWAYS a "No" - Don't Do It
A required upfront deposit is ALWAYS a "Hell No".
Don't do it. Ever.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 15:23 #24685Regular Member

Posts: 6Renee from Tryst
Nothing has changed. Her communication is still terrible. Complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by AraGreene
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 10:17 #24684Senior Member

Posts: 152Goth Bunny
Thank you for your help. I'm sorry you fell to this scam. I appreciate your feedback as this will allow some to fell victim to this scam.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 12:50 #24683Senior Member

Posts: 73Don't be shy
Has anyone had dreams of this one? I haven't seen anything on her.
If you have let me know as always you can I m me about her if you like.
Thanks J.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/402670324703
-
01-09-26 01:48 #24682Senior Member

Posts: 26Horrorwhorexxx / Goth bunny / Moxxie / moxxxie
Notorious deposit scammer in multiple states and always changes her name. Search the names in the title or just look here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=6820100#post6820100.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
Can't believe she's still at it after all this time.
-
01-08-26 18:16 #24681Senior Member

Posts: 106Enthusiastic Lauren. Still Needs Help
Lauren is still at an extended stay up north. But with her phone and SkioTheGames account getting hacked she's not getting any business and is worried about paying her rent. Anyway. She's been a reliable provider to many. Don't want to white knight. But go see her. Hell. She's fun and reliable and cost effective!! And has nice ass and tits! Her current number is in the ad link below.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/530135640851
Originally Posted by ChubbyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 15:40 #24680Senior Member

Posts: 152Tgtbt?
Anyone has a feedback on this listing? Asks for 30% deposit upfront. I know it may be a red flag but wondering if someone has any experience with that. Thank you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/199743000
-
01-08-26 11:32 #24679Regular Member

Posts: 22Lauren
Thanks for the heads up. She still located up north or did she relocate?
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:26 #24678Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Redbone
She's on callescort, in Fairborn, BBW redbone. , cute light skin black lady, check her out.
Originally Posted by DavidFw
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 00:11 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 259Shame
Man, seems like she REALLY fell off. I remember the good times when she was in Fairborn on Euclid and I was a regular whenever I got off Friday mornings after third shift. She really was great then. Saw her sparingly after that but her locations in Dayton always were a bit sketchy so I didn't see her nearly as often and then the last I saw her was a year and a half ago.
Originally Posted by DailyRitual
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:27 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 235Kristi Ad
https://tryst.link/escort/kitty69
Originally Posted by Inndy1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:00 #24675Senior Member

Posts: 190Kristi
She has an ad on Tryst under kitty Kristi.
Originally Posted by Inndy1
[View Original Post]
And your pm's are full.











Reply With Quote




