Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 25698
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Foolish

    I've seen her a few times. Twice was just a blow in the truck once at night near her place and once during her lunch break at work. Brought her back to my place once as well. Her guy was not around any of those times. Kept up the oral until was well drained.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbat18  [View Original Post]
    She's Real she has been reported on before. She has a man and allot of times she wants him to be present. I guess its like a kink for the two of them. She post on fetlife like every day wanting people to come pound her out. I'm pretty sure she loves getting fucked and the nastier the better. I've met her once about a year ago off fet so I did not pay didn't even really know she was advertising on skip. Here is the link to her fet. https://fetlife.com/Queen_Cf3.

  2. #24692

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/897204674514
    She's Real she has been reported on before. She has a man and allot of times she wants him to be present. I guess its like a kink for the two of them. She post on fetlife like every day wanting people to come pound her out. I'm pretty sure she loves getting fucked and the nastier the better. I've met her once about a year ago off fet so I did not pay didn't even really know she was advertising on skip. Here is the link to her fet. https://fetlife.com/Queen_Cf3.

  3. #24691

    Nikki / Sofoolishmommy

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/897204674514

  4. #24690
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is still at an extended stay up north. But with her phone and SkioTheGames account getting hacked she's not getting any business and is worried about paying her rent. Anyway. She's been a reliable provider to many. Don't want to white knight. But go see her. Hell. She's fun and reliable and cost effective!! And has nice ass and tits! Her current number is in the ad link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/530135640851
    Just a comment, no judgement. Have tried the number but not getting a reply.

  5. #24689

    Terrible Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Leather85  [View Original Post]
    Nothing has changed. Her communication is still terrible. Complete waste of time.
    She has cancelled on me 3 times minutes before the appointment followed by anything and everything. Like you she's close to me and I have seen once so it's not I'm wasting a lot of time but the anticipation and then ghosting just too much. She's not worth it.

  6. #24688

    Lily BBW

    Anyone had a dream of this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-marks

  7. #24687

    Renee from Tryst

    She is absolutely miserable to deal with. She wastes your time with text messages only to stop and leaving you hanging. Total waste of time.

  8. #24686

    Deposit is ALWAYS a "No" - Don't Do It

    A required upfront deposit is ALWAYS a "Hell No".

    Don't do it. Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has a feedback on this listing? Asks for 30% deposit upfront. I know it may be a red flag but wondering if someone has any experience with that. Thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/199743000

  9. #24685

    Renee from Tryst

    Nothing has changed. Her communication is still terrible. Complete waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    Someone messaged me for an update and figured I'd do so. TLDR: don't waste your time.

    I recently made a 3rd and final attempt to connect with Renee and despite the apologies and excuses the result is always the same, she will ghost at the last minute. 3 attempts you might ask? Well her location is very close to me so I'm not exactly risking a lot of wasted time.

    She will have ok comms leading up to your meet and is willing to send verification pics along the way but will ghost you at the finish line everytime. Not sure what she gets out of doing so as she doesn't ask for a deposit and wastes as much of her time with texts as she does your own. Each time she has followed up with some sort of crazy story.

  10. #24684

    Goth Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike324  [View Original Post]
    Notorious deposit scammer in multiple states and always changes her name. Search the names in the title or just look here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=6820100#post6820100.

    Can't believe she's still at it after all this time.
    Thank you for your help. I'm sorry you fell to this scam. I appreciate your feedback as this will allow some to fell victim to this scam.

  11. #24683

    Don't be shy

    Has anyone had dreams of this one? I haven't seen anything on her.

    If you have let me know as always you can I m me about her if you like.

    Thanks J.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/402670324703

  12. #24682

    Horrorwhorexxx / Goth bunny / Moxxie / moxxxie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has a feedback on this listing? Asks for 30% deposit upfront. I know it may be a red flag but wondering if someone has any experience with that. Thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/199743000
    Notorious deposit scammer in multiple states and always changes her name. Search the names in the title or just look here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...orts&p=6820100#post6820100.

    Can't believe she's still at it after all this time.

  13. #24681

    Enthusiastic Lauren. Still Needs Help

    Lauren is still at an extended stay up north. But with her phone and SkioTheGames account getting hacked she's not getting any business and is worried about paying her rent. Anyway. She's been a reliable provider to many. Don't want to white knight. But go see her. Hell. She's fun and reliable and cost effective!! And has nice ass and tits! Her current number is in the ad link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/530135640851

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyB  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. She still located up north or did she relocate?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0068.jpg‎  

  14. #24680

    Tgtbt?

    Anyone has a feedback on this listing? Asks for 30% deposit upfront. I know it may be a red flag but wondering if someone has any experience with that. Thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/199743000

  15. #24679

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    I think most know it have heard of Enthusiastic Lauren. Saw her again the other day in and Dayton. While aging, still has same decent looks. Nice tits, good ass. And as always Enthusiastic service. Great BBBJ. Many positions. Greek available if desired. I used multiple positions with a nice cim finish!!

    Anyway. She needs help. As often happens. Phone issues. It's been hacked. So her older number doesn't work and her ads aren't getting posted. So I've provided a link to an ad that has her current number. Get in touch with her. She need the business, will respond with decent communications and will take care of you!
    Thanks for the heads up. She still located up north or did she relocate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape