Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 58879
-
01-11-26 17:33 #55024Senior Member

Posts: 53Bumby and Washington
Anyone ever been to that spot? If so, cost and tip?
-
01-11-26 17:30 #55023Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289No no nothing wrong with ViVi at all, actually the opposite. Ian only friends with her like a few others so I don't play with them.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 17:28 #55022Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Look forward to the review.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 16:24 #55021Senior Member

Posts: 542Abby
Way too much chatter on the board lately, couple of you guys really need to get each other's phone number and chit chat. We need more reviews than banter, haha.
Here's one from yesterday.
Went by M&why Orchid late Saturday afternoon.
I was looking for Abby, as I have seen and enjoyed before, and low and behold she greeted me at the door. I didn't recognize her at first. , new hairdo, and looks to me like she lost a couple pounds. She looked great. 5 foot spinner.
Made out in the room, and paid her $240 upfront for the hour.
We went to the shower, JoJo asked if I wanted 4 hands, then I declined. Younger girl. , very pretty. , nice figure, nice tits. Fun table shower. , with preview TUMA and BBBJ.
Abby elephant walk me back to the room. Then Bobo pops in to say hi, very exotic looking young Chinese lady. She's dressed in a T-shirt and yoga pants and lays down on the table. Spread eagle and ask if I want four hands, this time I'm tempted, I tell her sorry no, give her a few little kisses on her pussy,. She gives me the sad face, and and I say I'll come back, she smiles and we kiss, and then she leaves. Very exotic face. , nice tits, nice body as well, very good lineup.
Abby has me lay on the table, face down. She starts kissing me all over very sexily. She works herself down to my balloon knot and starts TUMA, she's one of the best and that if you enjoy it, really gets in there with her tongue deep. This is going on for about five minutes and then all of a sudden pretty face pops up next to my head and says hi baby. To my surprise, it was the beautiful Mena. , she said she was off today just dropping off some supplies, we made out for a minute, and she tells me how much she misses me, haha. All the while Abby is sucking and licking my asshole, not missing a beat. Mena and I talked for about three minutes. , then she kissed me goodbye, as Abby continued her TUMA assault.
I changed things up and had her lay down for some DATY, I told her I was very hungry.
Pleasured her for about 15 minutes, she was just so tasty, wet and getting into it, thrusting her pussy in my face, a few quivers here and there, moaning, stroking and pinching my arm, popping her head up every so often to get a look. She's a sexy little *****.
Time for a change of scenery, she gave me a few sucks and put on the condom, and we did mission and doggy until I tired. Nice and tight and warm pussy. She had me lay down and we did 69 so I got to taste her pussy again with a finger in her ass as she bobbed up and down my cock for 10 minutes or so. She excels at sucking as well. Popped in her mouth. , and she kept on sucking and sucking, and sucking, getting every last drop out of my balls. I had to tap out. , getting real sensitive now. She said she wanted more. , I said that's all I got babe.
She went to clean up and brought back a hot washcloth, and clean me, and asked if I wanted more, I said thank you, but I'm a one pop man in an hour.
She gave me an awesome massage, she's all over me, using her hands, fingertips, knuckles, elbows, arms, then she climbs up and her legs and knees, OMG, she really knows what she's doing with the massage. Excellent! Authentic. She, Tiffany and Jasmine give the best professional massage after playtime in my opinion.
We had another seven or eight minutes left before my clock ran out so, I asked if she wanted a massage, and she happily accepted. So she laid on her stomach. I gave her a really nice massage from her neck to her feet. , she moaned in delight a few times. She was very appreciative. , went to get water, help me dressed, made out again in the room, walk me out, kiss me goodbye. Another fine adventure in Spaland.
-
01-11-26 14:54 #55020Senior Member

Posts: 1232Oh okay.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Somebody else jumped in on your Brevard question with a suggestion.
Me being an old school dinosaur dying breed type guy that still kicks pretty high and works for living will take the time to help a brother out by saving them a couple 300 bucks(instead of spending) by posting an honest review, of course I risking being the most popular guy at the spa to the most honest. Positive side sometimes the makeup sex is great (sometimes) 🤣.
On another note before the games one of those well-reviewed spas too crowded for me so I passed and found me a hidden gem.
Review to follow after the games. Hope my luck keeps up I might be able to retire if things keep going my way.
-
01-11-26 14:54 #55019Senior Member

Posts: 140ViVi
Nice report.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Question: why is Vivi off limits to you?
Any issues you can share / we should be aware of?
Thanks.
-
01-11-26 14:12 #55018Senior Member

Posts: 153I'm sweating in minus temp
Got dang that's so hot. You guys are lucky. We have nothing like this my neck of the woods. Damn.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:54 #55017Senior Member

Posts: 552Bobo and Jojo Currently on Tour at Orchid Question
Are Bobo and Jojo new to the area providers or just familiar providers just using a different name? Am always interested in new to the area providers.
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the stellar performers (Mina, Kelly, Blue, etc) that keep the same name. They want the customers to know who they are and to ask for them. They dominate on repeat business.
I understand that the providers can use any name they want and some have good reasons for changing names but they also know many hobbyists want to taste the new flavor of the month so a name change can be easily made to confuse those hobbyists. Its unlikely to change but is it really necessary to change names at every tour stop?
Would be grateful for any information you can provide on Bobo and Jojo. Thanks.
-
01-11-26 10:37 #55016Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes she was fun and familiar but second visit was someone I didn't know and not very good at all. Probably won't try that on again.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:26 #55015Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Now that my Orlando and Tampa offices are booming, I'm opening up another one in Jacksonville before the end of the year so I'll be up that way quite a bit looking for a building and doing some renovation and finding employees over there so I'm about to tap into some Jacksonville stuff. How is that compared to other cities?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:18 #55014Senior Member

Posts: 237Orchid
I stopped by last night and meet bobo, nice and small. She was playful and could have a conversation.
Jojo & Mina stopped in to say hi looking great.
There was another small lady there, I did not get her name.
I always get good people here.
-
01-11-26 09:08 #55013Senior Member

Posts: 5425 Star
Texted back-and-forth Saturday, and Tiffany said there's only the two girls there working providing. Tiffany and Helen. And they were only the same two there on Thursday and Friday as well. She did say in February when Jasmine comes back. There will be two additional younger girls there with Jasmine.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
So when you stopped in, one of the girls was Helen and then the other girl was friend who was stopping by talking with them, that happens a lot, could've even been Jasmine, I've been there when she's stopped by and dropped off supplies and left.
-
01-11-26 07:21 #55012Regular Member

Posts: 10You are on point! This is why the monger game in Orlando is wack and girls are GPS. Some boys here put these girls into pedestals forgetting that this is a business arrangement. Tipping is not mandatory but based on service that was given.
Originally Posted by SingleStroller
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 00:33 #55011Senior Member

Posts: 220When I order a pizza, I'm going to pick it up myself. You people may feel like it's expected to just tip. I'm paying for the service. You did your job and you were paid for it. You don't get extra for doing the job you're already getting paid to do. That's why people in the hobby are getting nickel and dimed into the poorhouse. I'm pretty sure many of you have bought weed or some other elicit party favor. Did you tip your weed man? The reality is that I could have tipped her nothing but I gave her something. There was nothing that was above and beyond to justify extra. Perhaps a lesson on what the purpose of tipping is for is needed.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 18:02 #55010Senior Member

Posts: 1232Hey happy, I found that review (your welcome) I'm low-tech can't do all that fancy shit, but back in August, "Jasmine-Zen Melt" (#7351) you gave the first review of Brevard's first and only Orlando style massage parlor, very flattering too! Administration deleted some of it? If I were you I'd just go back to that one Monday??
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





