Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 447 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 6703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She has ads on AS Harlot hub and also has an IG if you google the number.

    I text her and she said 100 hr massage. She sent me a few face pics and looks great. Looks like she's kind of new here.

    She posts in the escort section but advertises massage, nudity in ad. Banging body.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3745528

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159240070.html
    I think extras may be available.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-50a62d9f501a

  2. #5997

    Brazilian in Lake Nona

    Anyone seen this one? She has ads on AS Harlot hub and also has an IG if you google the number.

    I text her and she said 100 hr massage. She sent me a few face pics and looks great. Looks like she's kind of new here.

    She posts in the escort section but advertises massage, nudity in ad. Banging body.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3745528

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159240070.html

  3. #5996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check her out yet? Kind of curious LOL.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36378/
    Yes,

    Olderrr woman in Metro west area. No drape required. Okay massage, brushed against boys. No fun had. Seen her twice. Would not return.

  4. #5995

    Massage by Denise

    Anyone check her out yet? Kind of curious LOL.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36378/

  5. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttThing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone run across this post and have an experience to jot down?

    Quite the looker and offers alternative bodywork aka?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/049858439989
    TOFTT today. Honestly not a great dream. Pretty girl, not the one in the pics but still. Large MM top and bottom. But this was the most "just a rub" massage I've ever gotten. Half the time I could tell she was on her phone and just lazily keeping 1 hand barely moving. 20 min no teasing then offers extras lvl 1 2 or 3 but pricey. Its $$ just to get in the door. Another $ for lvl1. Lvl 3 was like another $$ Even then lvl 1 was quick and nothing to write home about. 1 hr was only 30 min. Way better options and would be a full negative if woman wasn't pretty. If you want to pay anything close to this there's way better options. Go to college park liss that's a better option for this price range.

  6. #5993

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichithrew  [View Original Post]
    Just dreamed of trinity massage in lake mary. Comms were incredibly easy and simple set up. On arrival it was a nice place. WE started with light rub which was ok but then flip and proceeded with CBJ and doggy continued after until the bag was full. Decent and large mm chest and decent ass. May come back due to gps but will consider it.
    Have a link to this? Cost?

  7. #5992
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Alternative bodywork is clearly defined on her website.
    Got that part Sir. Clear on site. Curious if anyone has participated with Alternative Bodywork esp w her or is that just a fancy term for HE with some meditation, candles and woo-woo stuff etc?

  8. #5991

    No mystery.

    Alternative bodywork is clearly defined on her website.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuttThing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone run across this post and have an experience to jot down?

    Quite the looker and offers alternative bodywork aka?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/049858439989

  9. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttThing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone run across this post and have an experience to jot down?

    Quite the looker and offers alternative bodywork aka?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/049858439989
    The alternative bodywork description is on her website. I'd be inclined to check it out if she offered a 1 hr option. https://www.thewisdomfromwithin.com/erotic-therapy

  10. #5989

    Aurah Alt Massage

    Anyone run across this post and have an experience to jot down?

    Quite the looker and offers alternative bodywork aka?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/049858439989

  11. #5988

    Trinity lake mary

    Just dreamed of trinity massage in lake mary. Comms were incredibly easy and simple set up. On arrival it was a nice place. WE started with light rub which was ok but then flip and proceeded with CBJ and doggy continued after until the bag was full. Decent and large mm chest and decent ass. May come back due to gps but will consider it.

  12. #5987

    Ani castro

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    There is NO L2 or L3 with Ani Castro with what I can surmise. L1 topless happy endings are a possibility. If she offers you L2 or L3 please let us know how you got access to that because I'm a regular and never got passed L1.
    I was not able to get passed L1 either but I didn't ask. She does offer a nice massage and a topless in thong B2 B L1 finish. She did let me play with the kitty a little bit while on top of me in reverse cg. She was very nice and I will repeat.

  13. #5986

    Brazilian Elly

    Went and saw Brazilian Elly from MF a few weeks back. Coms were fast and she was able to see me the same day. This is my second time seeing her and nothing more opened up from the first visit. Massage was average but felt nice. On the flip she does a nice job of mixing up techniques for her L1. Her place is a small house in a neighborhood which felt pretty safe. She does offer a shower afterwards. She does not talk much, I believe because she doesn't speak much English. She is very cute and it's a shame there isn't more available. Her fee for the hour is listed on MF and no additional coins are required. Would repeat if I had the itch but you can find more service for less out there.

  14. #5985

    Any recommendations?

    Looking for a place that allows no draping and self service so I can go at my own pace. Preferably a quality massage too. Feel free to DM any suggestions. I appreciate any help.

  15. #5984
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Temper your expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageCreep  [View Original Post]
    I live in the Tampa area, and have been a long-time lurker, only because I wasn't able to get the "confirmation" email to complete registration, but Mod and I finally got it figured out. I will slow start posting my experience to the boards.

    However, in the meantime, I will be in Orlando in the coming weeks and plan to see Ani, are they any tips I need before going into the session to get maximum outcome? A certain amount of cash to bring? Besides the massage cost itself what does the L1, L2, L3 been running with her for those that got to experience it.
    There is NO L2 or L3 with Ani Castro with what I can surmise. L1 topless happy endings are a possibility. If she offers you L2 or L3 please let us know how you got access to that because I'm a regular and never got passed L1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape