Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 400 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 5991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5271

    Nini (or Nimi) at Elsa

    After looking at G-maps reports of traffic at both QQ and Brissa, I decided to try someplace else and wanted the pampering of a Table Shower.

    So I hit Elsa and was met at the door by Nini (or it was Nimi. She only pronounced it twice) in a Halloween version of Schoolgirl outfit. I guesstimate she's in her late 20's or very early 30's.

    That's good enough for me.

    Neutral: The other staff member came in while I was undressing and tried to con me into a 4 hands. I wasn't going to be that rich even if they were available.

    CONS: TS wasn't mentioned as an option (for a future visit) until I was finally getting dressed.

    An hour is now 70, non-negotiable. So a little of the buzz was killed when I handed over $$. 60 and she asked for 10 more.

    Her MM's were torqued on so tight they didn't move at all during Mish.

    The eventual "massage" was more of just a rubdown.

    She did leave one time when another monger came in and then they left when she explained she was busy. Sorry for the other staff member.

    PROS: She has a nicely trimmed Bush.

    She went straight for activities before the "massage".

    FIV was discouraged but external massage of her button seemed to help her responsiveness.

    The CBJ was nice but not massively exciting.

    I'm normally a two-pump chump due to excitement but things were calm enough that I managed CG, Mish, and Doggie before finishing so I worked up a good sweat.

    I might repeat visit just to see what was under the low-cut sundress of the other staff member. And definitely will ask for the pampering of a TS before the fun starts.

  2. #5270

    Feya at Brisa just WOW

    I created this account, just so I could let you all know about this gem.

    The anticipation while waiting for Feya felt like the lead-up to reuniting with a long-lost lover. The moment she walked in, it was clear: she immediately secured a spot in my top three favorites of all time. Her beauty is undeniable, but it's the chemistry that truly sets her apart.

    I started the session by letting her down and taking the lead with a deep, intentional massage. As I worked the oil into her legs, the energy in the room shifted; she wasn't just relaxing, she was genuinely turning on. As I moved higher, the atmosphere became purely primal. I transitioned into DATY, and the experience was incredible she had a natural, sweet fragrance, like a mix of roses and strawberries. Within five minutes, I gave her a powerful first orgasm, followed by a wave of others that left her breathless.

    She eventually turned the tables, eager to show her own skills. Despite my size and being quite thick, she was ambitious, putting in some serious work with DT that went far beyond the usual effort. The session took an even more intimate turn when she began a professional prostate massage while continuing to focus on me. The sensation was so intense I had to pause her just to keep my composure.

    I signaled for her to ride, and after she handled the protection, she clambered up. She took control for a moment, but I soon took charge, using my frame to my advantage. I started pounding from below, creating that intense jackhammer friction that triggered yet another climax for her. We finally settled into a deep, powerful missionary finish. The connection was perfect, and I finished the session on an absolute high.

    Feya is a rare find—a perfect blend of a beautiful GND smile and world-class skill.

  3. #5269

    Anna at Brisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad456  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. Appreciate all the info you guys have given so far. Writing my first review since I finally met MMS at Brisa today and told her I would. I saw Anna at Brisa since Joey is no longer at BJ and I needed my TUMA fix. Anna is decently attractive but her service is top notch, for all you TUMA lovers she is the one. Although I heard great things about BeiBei so I need to check her off my list. Feya came in and tried to convince me for the 4 hands and she quite the looker. Looks Like I'll be back soon to try her out.
    Expanded menu available last time she was in town.

  4. #5268

    Anna at Brisa

    Long time lurker. Appreciate all the info you guys have given so far. Writing my first review since I finally met MMS at Brisa today and told her I would. I saw Anna at Brisa since Joey is no longer at BJ and I needed my TUMA fix. Anna is decently attractive but her service is top notch, for all you TUMA lovers she is the one. Although I heard great things about BeiBei so I need to check her off my list. Feya came in and tried to convince me for the 4 hands and she quite the looker. Looks Like I'll be back soon to try her out.

  5. #5267

    Sorry had to do "Hailey goes South" first

    I know she is heavily reviewed, but I'm not sure when I am going to lose the shit-eating grin from this one.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...1#post7488349.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Big Dog. At this moment I am checking the fine print on my secretarial correspondence course to see if I can get a partial refund, but as you say. Gigi is in fact replacing Gina at Brisa, which makes my mind sort of a giant jumble where names are concerned. Now eagerly awaiting the doggy file on Gigi. The Blue Jade girls are all old faves, too.

  6. #5266

    Gigi it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    So Anna, Feya, and Gigi. So all I need in Gigi and I have checked the boxes (so to speak). Although Anna and Feya are very repeat worthy.
    Thanks Big Dog. At this moment I am checking the fine print on my secretarial correspondence course to see if I can get a partial refund, but as you say. Gigi is in fact replacing Gina at Brisa, which makes my mind sort of a giant jumble where names are concerned. Now eagerly awaiting the doggy file on Gigi. The Blue Jade girls are all old faves, too.

  7. #5265

    Instead of Gina I am hearing Gigi

    So Anna, Feya, and Gigi. So all I need in Gigi and I have checked the boxes (so to speak). Although Anna and Feya are very repeat worthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Joining Gina and Feya is returning PSE star previously at Best and Brisa Anna. For those who like expanded menus Anna has a lengthy one and a lot of creativity.

  8. #5264

    Eva recently from Brisa now at Blue Jade

    Not to take up a lot of space here, but anyone else like me who enjoyed Eva when she was at Brisa she started over at Blue Jade in Burien today, and I gave a review over on the Seattle board. Bottom line is that she's got the best bottom line I've ever seen on an Asian girl, and I was more than happy to see it again.

  9. #5263

    I'm informed her name in Nacy

    I misspelled every way possible. Nacy Nacy Nacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    This place is a little slice of heaven for me these days, all the girls and MMS treating me exceptionally well.

    I've been a little under the weather, so they invited me over for a hot tea, Nana invited me but of course a customer came in just before me, so I sat back with Nice, I had met her the other day and got a nice massage but no main event due to my feeling crappy. Still not 100% I laid back in the lounge and put my head in Nici's lap and she stroked and massaged my head, pretty soon familiar feelings started to bloom and I said "Ok Nice let's go, and to a room we went.

    Nice is medium height with a pretty face, nice natural boobs, and legs and tush a touch thick, but not bad at all. Very comfortable for sex. She gave me another nice massage, then nuru all over my back and then wiped me down with a hot towel and I flipped and she clambered on for 69. The BBBJ was very good but she just kind of laid down on my face which was a touch suffocating but I managed to orient things properly. We had a ahem "nice" session then she moved over and kept working the BBBJ, put the cover on with her mouth and then went ACG for a while, moved to a great doggy on the table she has an excellent shape for that and moved to pounding mish for the finish. All and all a nice session, I was happy, but it turned out we were just getting started.

    She cleaned me up and started doing another massage with me on my back just as an aside I mentioned the scrotum / testicle massage I got in Romania, one of the sexiest experiences of my life. Nice was immediately interested and said she had learned something similar in massage school in China (MMS later said its called "grabbing the dragon by the root" LOL). Nice got more oil and started working my balls quite wonderfully, easily my best experience since Romania (I've asked for this a few times), the amazing part of this massage is how hard they can rub your scrotum without hurting and generating intense pleasure. All this was post pop, if it had been pre I think it would have set up an explosion. Afterwards talking to the whole team we agreed it should be added to the menu at the shop, just ask for KD or KDoggy massage or dragon's root. You won't regret it.

    Happy New Year all, may all your dragon's roots be healthy and happy.

  10. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    MMS told me it would be just Hailey and Eva. No Lulu?
    She will be arriving in a few days. Not here yet.

  11. #5261
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She knows if she is at a shop I'm coming, this time she swapped me out to Gina, who was quite good. But MMS got me there, I can always hope.
    One day, my man. One day. I miss good ole' A+A from Shanghai.

  12. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Blue Jade this month is favorite Lulu, Hailey and Eva.
    MMS told me it would be just Hailey and Eva. No Lulu?

  13. #5259

    Brisa crew

    Joining Gina and Feya is returning PSE star previously at Best and Brisa Anna. For those who like expanded menus Anna has a lengthy one and a lot of creativity.

  14. #5258

    Oops: Joey is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Joey will stay at Blue Jade all January and will be joined by December's Best Best Hailey, and also Vietanamese bombshell Eva. Amazingly awesome lineup!
    Blue Jade this month is favorite Lulu, Hailey and Eva.

  15. #5257

    Doggy Files. Nici (say NeeSii) at Lotus Spa really is

    This place is a little slice of heaven for me these days, all the girls and MMS treating me exceptionally well.

    I've been a little under the weather, so they invited me over for a hot tea, Nana invited me but of course a customer came in just before me, so I sat back with Nice, I had met her the other day and got a nice massage but no main event due to my feeling crappy. Still not 100% I laid back in the lounge and put my head in Nici's lap and she stroked and massaged my head, pretty soon familiar feelings started to bloom and I said "Ok Nice let's go, and to a room we went.

    Nice is medium height with a pretty face, nice natural boobs, and legs and tush a touch thick, but not bad at all. Very comfortable for sex. She gave me another nice massage, then nuru all over my back and then wiped me down with a hot towel and I flipped and she clambered on for 69. The BBBJ was very good but she just kind of laid down on my face which was a touch suffocating but I managed to orient things properly. We had a ahem "nice" session then she moved over and kept working the BBBJ, put the cover on with her mouth and then went ACG for a while, moved to a great doggy on the table she has an excellent shape for that and moved to pounding mish for the finish. All and all a nice session, I was happy, but it turned out we were just getting started.

    She cleaned me up and started doing another massage with me on my back just as an aside I mentioned the scrotum / testicle massage I got in Romania, one of the sexiest experiences of my life. Nice was immediately interested and said she had learned something similar in massage school in China (MMS later said its called "grabbing the dragon by the root" LOL). Nice got more oil and started working my balls quite wonderfully, easily my best experience since Romania (I've asked for this a few times), the amazing part of this massage is how hard they can rub your scrotum without hurting and generating intense pleasure. All this was post pop, if it had been pre I think it would have set up an explosion. Afterwards talking to the whole team we agreed it should be added to the menu at the shop, just ask for KD or KDoggy massage or dragon's root. You won't regret it.

    Happy New Year all, may all your dragon's roots be healthy and happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape