Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 37360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35815

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even try this number but I wanted to let you elders know that AI is going to be used more and more to scam you. They will be able to send "verification" pics with whatever amount of fingers up or even if you ask them to take a picture with a newspaper or whatever the modern equivalent is. This one has a vcu shirt on, she is still a scam. There's a certain uncanniness when it comes to AI, my suggestion is go on twitter where there's a ton of AI pics and start noticing the indicators. Remember that whatever picture you see of AI, that's the worst AI will ever be, meaning it's only going to get more difficult to tell the difference.

    https://callescort.org/804-478-0336
    I could tell from looking at the pics that it was too good to be true, especially when I read, "Must book me thru my page so I don't mess up my college classes schedule-wise. " Uhh. Sure. So I go to her fanvue page, but of course to contact her that way, a donation is required. Needless to say, I didn't pay it. Just another scam.

  2. #35814
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I believe there were positive reports in the Nova area.
    She's been reviewed not that long ago. Sounded like a good time.

  3. #35813

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody take the plunge on this yet?

    https://callescort.org/919-897-8389
    I believe there were positive reports in the Nova area.

  4. #35812

    Warning

    I didn't even try this number but I wanted to let you elders know that AI is going to be used more and more to scam you. They will be able to send "verification" pics with whatever amount of fingers up or even if you ask them to take a picture with a newspaper or whatever the modern equivalent is. This one has a vcu shirt on, she is still a scam. There's a certain uncanniness when it comes to AI, my suggestion is go on twitter where there's a ton of AI pics and start noticing the indicators. Remember that whatever picture you see of AI, that's the worst AI will ever be, meaning it's only going to get more difficult to tell the difference.

    https://callescort.org/804-478-0336

  5. #35811

    Look alive

    Anybody take the plunge on this yet?

    https://callescort.org/919-897-8389

  6. #35810
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's no different than some of you guys going home to a wife.
    Great response.

  7. #35809
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I say Talia a while ago, like two years and it was awesome. Right now in a pinch I see Pepper for a QV BBBJ only for 80. I just close my eyes because she is HUGE and in rough shape. I am in and out in 5-7 minutes. Also allows filming. She still has a pretty face though.
    For someone on the monkey don't know how she remains that huge haha.

  8. #35808
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Seeing these girls post on stg selling ass in the morning and then posting on fb about how in love they are with their man in the evening is pretty wild to me.
    Damn. Any examples on STG? Maybe it's wrong, but that sounds pretty hot. Edit: nvmd, looks like you’re just responding to those stories below. Would be interested in a situation like that though.

  9. #35807
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Two things can be true.
    I guess it's no different than some of you guys going home to a wife.

  10. #35806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Seeing these girls post on stg selling ass in the morning and then posting on fb about how in love they are with their man in the evening is pretty wild to me.
    Two things can be true.

  11. #35805
    Seeing these girls post on stg selling ass in the morning and then posting on fb about how in love they are with their man in the evening is pretty wild to me.

  12. #35804
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Man hasta incluso me envi fotos de confirmaciand LOL bueno ya falta poco antes de irme a Cartagena.
    Jajajaja gracias mi merced!


    Cada quien ve lo que quiere aqui

    Third link Sadie never met her might search the forum

    1st link Brunette Aurora aka Raelyn per
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few years back when she was working out of a shared room in Chester, playing the role of a young mom out for extra money and some dirty fun. Turns out she and the roommate were hardcore methwhores but she concealed it better / longer than most. Once the mask slipped, it was not unusual for me to drill it right after work, then hours later a frantic phone call and anything you want date offer because she had a "family emergency" and needed cash. She was fun and a great lay until two different occasions where I am 99% sure she tried to set me up to get robbed in the parking lot. Pro tip: if they ask what you are driving and tell you exactly where they want you to park: lie or bail. Both times she was VERY surprised when I appeared at her room and I delivered the extra hard grudge fuck both times. Bottom line, she was great fuck, a so-so suck and slightly over priced when she was the cutesy young mom-dirty girl. Her rates are higher now and probably not worth it. Keep your head on a swivel.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I was going to wait until after my vacation to report but decided to bring this up now. As you know from a previous post that I met with Raelyn and didn't have the issues. Well recently something interesting happened. First let me give you the background. I met with Raelyn twice....
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I posted a TOFTT review of Rae over a year ago down here in the Tidewater forum. She was difficult to schedule with because of her caution but eventually she had me meet her at a 711 in Williamsburg then follow her to her house. Wasnt her house, its another mongers house who was recently put on punishment by uncle in a sting plus he brought candy to the date. Anyway. She wanted to sit and talk for about 30-40 minutes before we did anything. Finally to the deed. I paid her 300. Originally I only wanted a hh for 2 but she convinced me on 3 by promising full bb, multiple pops and play with toys. I couldn't pass that up LOL.
    Anyway so fast forward. I was playing the same game as you. I didn't bust in her or anything. But had fun texting fantasizing about our next meeting. Kept kind of blowing her off, pushing back to another time until she asked me to pay her 3 just "ahead" of time because she needed the money. I was like NO basically and she FLIPPED off the handle. Saying I was blocked and how she thought I was different because. Verbatim "you know, you put your dick in me". LOL.

    The second one (redhead) supposedly has a handler / dealer in the wings.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/groundedorangegrasshopper

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/creamylightsalmonhyrax

    Also this: https://tryst.link/escort/honeybeebee.

    https://truescorts.com/richmond/veri...ond-11083.html

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRinger  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Saw her recently. she's a time watcher 10 mins 100min. All covered. Not the most friendliest. If you want to pay 100 for a quick nut doggystyle. She only lets you hit from the front and back. Very routine. She does have a boyfriend tho or pimp.

  13. #35803
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Parcero, uno nunca sabe en qu lo se mete.

    Ya me tienen hasta la coronilla estas chicas.
    I am tired
    Man hasta incluso me envió fotos de confirmacióand LOL bueno ya falta poco antes de irme a Cartagena.

  14. #35802

    Any feedback?

    Planning see these gals very soon. I'm wondering if anyone seen them before or know any info about them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/812982649576

    1st link agreed 100 qv outcall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/565004823545

    2nd link we agreed on 120 qv. She has videos on other sites. Looks like a good time but gives me pimp / bf vibes could be lurking nearby. Outcall would be ideal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...t/219659514593

    3rd link 60 qv BBBJ. Wondering if she's talented.

    Any info would help thanks.

  15. #35801

    Best BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    I say Talia a while ago, like two years and it was awesome. Right now in a pinch I see Pepper for a QV BBBJ only for 80. I just close my eyes because she is HUGE and in rough shape. I am in and out in 5-7 minutes. Also allows filming. She still has a pretty face though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape