Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 582 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8367

    Gia Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Adding her name (Gia Dolce) so she's easy to search. Wish I did more digging before, saw good reviews from my phone on another site but she has the same exact review as me across multiple mongers.

  2. #8366

    Love Her Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Going to take my chances. [EDIT: okay... changed my mind with a bit more research. thanks to those who posted warnings.]

  3. #8365
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dosen't sound like a scam, maybe more a tweaker tho.

    Damn shame, she looks fun.
    Plenty of reviews in Danbury and Hudson Valley. She definitely is on something and some suggestions of a handler. Her teeth are supposedly a bit screwed up.

  4. #8364
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Dosen't sound like a scam, maybe more a tweaker tho.

    Damn shame, she looks fun.

  5. #8363

    Proceed with Caution

    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.

  6. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl, based on the short time between tour dates and the distances, it just doesn't seem real.
    Some girls do that to push the ad out to as many areas in the country as possible. Whether they intend on actually going to these places or not it brings traffic so they can sell content through conversation.

  7. #8361

    This can't be real

    Has anyone seen this girl, based on the short time between tour dates and the distances, it just doesn't seem real.

    Explicit menu in ad.

    Only a whatsapp number.

    No socials.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sauce1010

    Annoying because the girl looks great. Chubby and very tall.

  8. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Elle.

    959-XXX-0062

    Number and pics added for search.
    Know if she's still in Branford. I actually had an eye on her but it seemed like she only posted one day then vanished.

    Also read your review on thick blonde in Branford. I was hankering and took a chance. Had fun with her. Actually enjoyed her thick body. Might try again so if I'm notlucky the next time I'll def post.

    It's always a 50/50 shot with these girls. Just part of it all. I don't think we're going to find girls running with administrative assistants for scheduling on here and if we do it's prob a pimp LOL.

  9. #8359

    RE: Elie

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    I just had the most refreshing visit with Elle, she was freshly showered. Looks exactly like the pictures tight gymnast ass and nice tight kitty. I'll definitely be seeing her for a while. She's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...-/402780610695
    Elle.

    959-XXX-0062

    Number and pics added for search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5069.jpg‎   IMG_5070.jpg‎   IMG_5071.jpg‎  

  10. #8358

    RE: BustyQueen aka ThickQueen aka Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    HappyNew Year, She's been posting for a while. Dropped in Sunday after aborted attempt with Jenny Blowing me off after 1/2 hour wait.

    Anyway. Texting for a while as she had me wait 30 min lust trying to get her roommate to leave. More drama in the room as we waited 15-20 for the girl to pack her stuff and evac. Onto the good stuff. Some LFK with tonuge. Some BBj and then Cover and ride. Condom was ill fitting and was trying to slip off. Tried new one and happened again in doggy. Onto BBJ with CIM. Great head. Nice touch rode well for a while. Very thick with monster natural firm Boobs. Good hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Saw once and will not repeat. She's kind of rough looking. Not cute. Friendly enough but pretty business like, watches the clock. Body is dumpy type of heavy. Tits are large but very droopy. Bruises on legs deal. No CIM. Nothing terrible but wished I had done the "left my wallet in the car" routine.
    Some of her ads have her named "BustyQueen", ThickQueen, and also goes by Hazel. Phone is TextNow app number registered to Wayne.

    Waited 45-50min total before starting anything? Way too long imo for any girl. We need to all implement 10min clock on arrival then give another 5min warning after then leave if not ready.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/874893994473
    203-XXX-4711
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5061.jpg‎   IMG_3743.jpg‎   IMG_3742.jpg‎   IMG_5064.jpg‎   IMG_5065.jpg‎  

    IMG_5066.jpg‎   IMG_5067.jpg‎   IMG_5068.jpg‎  

  11. #8357

    Branford Thick Blonde

    HappyNew Year, She's been posting for a while. Dropped in Sunday after aborted attempt with Jenny Blowing me off after 1/2 hour wait.

    Anyway. Texting for a while as she had me wait 30 min lust trying to get her roommate to leave. More drama in the room as we waited 15-20 for the girl to pack her stuff and evac. Onto the good stuff. Some LFK with tonuge. Some BBj and then Cover and ride. Condom was ill fitting and was trying to slip off. Tried new one and happened again in doggy. Onto BBJ with CIM. Great head. Nice touch rode well for a while. Very thick with monster natural firm Boobs. Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bfd thick.jpg‎  

  12. #8356

    Elle

    I just had the most refreshing visit with Elle, she was freshly showered. Looks exactly like the pictures tight gymnast ass and nice tight kitty. I'll definitely be seeing her for a while. She's a good one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...-/402780610695

  13. #8355

    Jenny and Elle

    Saw Jenny was in branford and I figured I'd reach out because I saw her once a while ago when she was there also. Dif spot this time. Had a friend with her named Elle. Thin sexy body. Jenny looks good too great tits on that one as everyone well knows.

    Did a 2 girl date for a HH and it honestly was a lot of fun. Both seemed pretty well into it and both performed incredibly. I honestly don't have a single complaint which is rare because usually something pisses me off. No long wait, no extended bathroom trips. Both give really really good head. Jenny was the first to climb on top and hit a nice reverse cowgirl while Elle was doing her thing and adding to the view and the fun. Mirror in room placed perfectly so I could see her ride me from the front and back. Not a bad view on her at all. Both were super vocal about how much they enjoyed watching the other please me which was super hot. Elle bent over after and for a petite woman she has a great shape to her ass. I didn't last long after that. Surprised I managed to make the HH.

    Both were super friendly the whole time and gave me a hug and kiss on my way out. I almost forgot I had seen Jenny that time before which was years ago but she somehow remembered me. Sweet girl her and Elle. I'm definitely going to repeat. I'd recommend seeing them while theyre in this area because Jenny from what I remember doesn't come out here often.

  14. #8354

    Sandra

    Anyone see Sandra lately. Out by Tweed. Saw her earlier this year, thought she said she was spending time here and Florida.

    If so, anything more than handy?

  15. #8353

    Lucy aka Lily - Green light

    Lucy is in the Trumbull / Bridgeport area (previously in East Haven) in a nice neighborhood and currently only offering car dates. Spots are nice and secluded. I previously blacklisted her over the summer due to some issues. We reconnected in November, she took care of the previous issues on the first meet and has since redeemed herself. She did have one hiccup with a missed meet, but she's been good since. I've seen her about 8 x since November. She's a sweet 20 yr girl. Always varies her hair color. I saw her a couple days ago and it was half red / half black so pics are up to date on recent ad. She has some limits on positions but weren't an issue for me. She's been GFE with me and takes directions well if you tell her what you like in the moment. Open menu but YMMV. Performance has only improved since our first meet. There's no denying habits but she keeps them controlled and won't do anything in front of you. Pick up has been relatively easy with minimal delays with updates if not immediately ready. Just be respectful and she will treat you well. I recommend never advance and no pay apps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/720909635250
    475-XXX-2845
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4971.jpg‎   IMG_4981.jpg‎   IMG_4980.jpeg‎   IMG_9093.jpg‎   IMG_4067.jpg‎  

    IMG_3429.jpeg‎   IMG_1828.jpg‎   IMG_4587.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape