Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29223
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Definitely real with many favorable reviews.
    Can you tell me where I can find those reviews? I'm unable to find them, tried to search her names and were unable to find it.

  2. #29222
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Went to go spend some time (hh) with Ava / Baby recently, and although I can now check that one off my list, I have that post-nut clarity / should've soent elsewhere feeling (well being honest I had it when I arrived but I've been digging her pictures and some of the previous reports that I decided to go through with it).

    Bottom line she was staying in a dumpy place off 55 that looked too-long-lived-in and was a mess, stank of smoke and so did I when I left (though she did not smoke while I was there). Gnarly bruises on her legs that in the low light looked like demon bruises; was groggy and gave me the impression of having been recently in the clouds. BBBJ was fairly good, and I frankly should've stuck with that but went on with stripper sliding / teasing in mish to BBFS with pullout. Pussy's nice and felt good, but I was kind of feeling just like I wanted to bail so I spilled the batter on her and split.

    It's a bummer because I feel like I should've seen her like 6+ years ago and I would've enjoyed her company a lot more and not felt the post-hobby "mehhhs".
    14 years ago she was incredible.

  3. #29221

    Ava / Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJones386  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Or pic?
    Here you go!

    https://raleigh.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /96861 a43-6969-40 f5-8004-ff0 d87988 ae9.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/430772351219

  4. #29220
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Definitely real with many favorable reviews.
    Service wise and getting me bang for my bucks, no pun intended who would you recommend between her or Jane?

  5. #29219
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Went to go spend some time (hh) with Ava / Baby recently, and although I can now check that one off my list, I have that post-nut clarity / should've soent elsewhere feeling (well being honest I had it when I arrived but I've been digging her pictures and some of the previous reports that I decided to go through with it).

    Bottom line she was staying in a dumpy place off 55 that looked too-long-lived-in and was a mess, stank of smoke and so did I when I left (though she did not smoke while I was there). Gnarly bruises on her legs that in the low light looked like demon bruises; was groggy and gave me the impression of having been recently in the clouds. BBBJ was fairly good, and I frankly should've stuck with that but went on with stripper sliding / teasing in mish to BBFS with pullout. Pussy's nice and felt good, but I was kind of feeling just like I wanted to bail so I spilled the batter on her and split.

    It's a bummer because I feel like I should've seen her like 6+ years ago and I would've enjoyed her company a lot more and not felt the post-hobby "mehhhs".
    Do you have a link? Or pic?

  6. #29218
    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    https://sexycompanion.vip/daniela

    Is she legit? I could've swore someone had posted a review on her in the past.
    Definitely real with many favorable reviews.

  7. #29217

    Ava / Baby. Buyer's remorse:/

    Went to go spend some time (hh) with Ava / Baby recently, and although I can now check that one off my list, I have that post-nut clarity / should've soent elsewhere feeling (well being honest I had it when I arrived but I've been digging her pictures and some of the previous reports that I decided to go through with it).

    Bottom line she was staying in a dumpy place off 55 that looked too-long-lived-in and was a mess, stank of smoke and so did I when I left (though she did not smoke while I was there). Gnarly bruises on her legs that in the low light looked like demon bruises; was groggy and gave me the impression of having been recently in the clouds. BBBJ was fairly good, and I frankly should've stuck with that but went on with stripper sliding / teasing in mish to BBFS with pullout. Pussy's nice and felt good, but I was kind of feeling just like I wanted to bail so I spilled the batter on her and split.

    It's a bummer because I feel like I should've seen her like 6+ years ago and I would've enjoyed her company a lot more and not felt the post-hobby "mehhhs".

  8. #29216

    Leah / Daniela thtbt?3

    https://sexycompanion.vip/daniela

    Is she legit? I could've swore someone had posted a review on her in the past.

  9. #29215
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone do her? She says all the right words but don't they all? She's at Red Roof in Durham Guess rd. Any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/076188900793
    She's real. Short, not particularly attractive, but very open. PM me.

  10. #29214
    Anyone do her? She says all the right words but don't they all? She's at Red Roof in Durham Guess rd. Any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/076188900793

  11. #29213

    Asian persuasion

    Wow! That looks borderline TGTBT, engage and report, we will all thank you brother. Be safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    Merry New Year fellas! Curious if anyone has any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199858338..

  12. #29212

    Miso. Asian Persuasion

    Merry New Year fellas! Curious if anyone has any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199858338

    TIA,

    Tone Loc.

  13. #29211

    Anyone?

    Has anyone successfully seen this girl? I've texted her and she seemed available, but it never worked out. Not sure if she's even legit: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/330771202488

  14. #29210
    Ha, thanks. It's not been all gloom and doom, I've had actually quite a lot of good encounters as well, but these are from providers that have had good reviews overall and I don't need to add more adulation and praise to their resumes. I usually just post about ones that don't have a lot of reviews or are just outright bad provider experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Let the poor guy be. He seems have had his fair share of misfortune for last few months. He is boldly taking tje plunge on behalf of all of us. And sharing the info.

    You know how it is when the itch is on overdrive and you are committrd. All of us have done it at some point. LOL!

  15. #29209
    Haha, yes. It was horrible service. Great summary.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    So basically you paid 170 for 15 minutes of her sitting on top of you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape