Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 44244
-
01-10-26 23:50 #42009Senior Member

Posts: 74Yea I meet nicole in 3 or 4 different place after she left lepalace. And she change her phone # I think. Now I don't know where she go.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 21:50 #42008Senior Member

Posts: 145You guys are the best. Everyone!
Originally Posted by DSeanC
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 20:56 #42007Senior Member

Posts: 142G&ag
This is their website, and you can call the number on here.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
https://www.intimateintrigues.com/
-
01-10-26 19:16 #42006Senior Member

Posts: 142G&g
Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 19:15 #42005Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Check your DM. I can tell you it is on chapman, and between the bruixie and the firestation. Sameside of bruxies.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 19:07 #42004Senior Member

Posts: 896Orange, CA
While one can't post the actual street address, it is in the 700 East block of Chapman in city of Orange. One can use the forum advertiser, Rubmaps. Ch to get the exact details.
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 18:38 #42003Senior Member

Posts: 145Where g&g or what else is it call please. Having a heck of a time finding it LOL thanks.
-
01-10-26 14:56 #42002Senior Member

Posts: 142Hot spinner at G&G
I almost forgot about Bella at G&G, a hot little spinner. .
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
As described, she's small but can take a good pounding and up for all positions.
Lots of DFK and finished in mish, what a time I had with her yesterday. Hf 50 + tip 150.
-
01-10-26 14:26 #42001Senior Member

Posts: 100Can Confirm
I will +1 this for Abby. Shout out to Faceless1 for the rec. Total service queen with a few tricks up her sleeve I hadn't experienced before. K9 was best for me too as she has a really nice ass for an Asian girl, totally squeezable. As always YMMV and beauty in the eye of the beholder but service and attitude is at the top. Her English is also good and she understood everything I said. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Realooo072
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 13:31 #42000Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Damn, if stickers gives a thumbs up, did I missed out on a great find? Both Abby and nana sounds like a blast. Yo faceless where was my heads up man? Holding out?
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 05:28 #41999Senior Member

Posts: 74With hf or without hf.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 01:24 #41998Senior Member

Posts: 87OA Abby
Decided to take a break from Korgs so I texted MMS Emma at OA for some good ol C AMP experience.
Writing this in PLEASER format to keep it clean.
P: Didn't get a picture because I trust the MMS's taste. She has been consistent in picking girls so I took her suggestion.
L: Abby has long blonde hair, MM C with soft skin. Shaved clean kitty with no smell, and a nice smile. Not super high looks, but shines in service. No workout body, but not overweight either.
E: We talked in Mandarin. Previous reports says she speaks English decently well.
A: Service queen, engaging and friendly!
S: Loves Sex, she is a professional for sure. Her tongue actions went crazy all over my body with good BBBJ skills. Kept eye contact throughout the session with little dirty talk during sex. She is the best in doggy.
Are: Yes, what a great time! She is comparable to the service queens in Korgs.
Dmg: HF+TIP = 60+160.
-
01-10-26 00:28 #41997Senior Member

Posts: 136LePalace Nicole
Nicole at LePalace! That's a blast from the past. She used to be one of my favorites but started getting a bit weird and conservative with her massages. She also transitioned through about 4 to 5 different shops which was a pain too. Same old routine every time and I got bored so I lost track of her quite a while ago. Good while it lasted. I transitioned to the FS format for a year or two but I sure miss the good massage part.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
The more recent talent at LP was lackluster so I quit going there and their sister shop, Air Body. BW is starting to have the same problem, I can finish with most anyone but the more recent massages haven't been that great and for me the quality of the massage is 70% of it. SH downstairs from BW is too freaky with no doors or even curtains and spotty service. I definitely don't like those folding divider things at SH.
-
01-09-26 20:34 #41996Senior Member

Posts: 30No greek unfortunatley
No she did not provide a trip to the islands.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
I took her pussy to pound town, but as figured of speech I said "little ass" instead. Sorry for the confusion.
-
01-09-26 19:14 #41995Banned Member

Posts: 537Let us know how that goes!
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





