Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 927 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 13899
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13464

    Joint out on 1 towards Henderson

    Is the all girl staff place out on 1 headed north still open??

  2. #13463

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Brneyehound  [View Original Post]
    Went back yesterday. Drew Bella. Cutie pie! Slender, nice rack. Decent enough light touch with very little tease but allowed OTC during massage. Spectacular finish. Tits out, gloved prostate massage, with HE. Had me making noises I'm ashamed I made! House plus $. 8 tip. Would repeat with Bella in a heartbeat.
    So 260 for barely L2. I will keep driving to SC and Fayetteville.

  3. #13462

    Gateway! Part deux

    Went back yesterday. Drew Bella. Cutie pie! Slender, nice rack. Decent enough light touch with very little tease but allowed OTC during massage. Spectacular finish. Tits out, gloved prostate massage, with HE. Had me making noises I'm ashamed I made! House plus $. 8 tip. Would repeat with Bella in a heartbeat.

  4. #13461

    L1, L2 and L3

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Standard HR, BJ with varying access levels, FS in that order.
    Simple terms. HJ (1), BJ (2) and FS (3).

  5. #13460
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Can you explain what L1, L2, L3 mean?
    Standard HR, BJ with varying access levels, FS in that order.

  6. #13459
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    I know how the little head work guys, but every time I go to an AMP (or similar) here in Raleigh it has been a lost cause.

    The expectations is a good message and L2 or L3. Such L2 should be 150 mark at best in total. L3 I would go 250 in total.

    But the reality is that you end up doing 200 for L2, and L3 if at all available runs upwards of 300. Or 350. Even a message and L1 is 160 now.

    This is not the case in other places - I travel quite a bit.

    You are better off here to spend 80 on a quality massage at a legit place. And do a QV afterwards. At least you are not hagling and know what exactly you get.

    Butttt, trust me I know how the little head works when you are laying naked on the table.

    My experience here has always been dissapoiting. I now do most my business out of state. Experiences are much better.

    The providers here knowing the LE situation, make the best out of it. And we give in to it...Including myself.
    Can you explain what L1, L2, L3 mean?

  7. #13458

    AMPs and services

    I know how the little head work guys, but every time I go to an AMP (or similar) here in Raleigh it has been a lost cause.

    The expectations is a good message and L2 or L3. Such L2 should be 150 mark at best in total. L3 I would go 250 in total.

    But the reality is that you end up doing 200 for L2, and L3 if at all available runs upwards of 300. Or 350. Even a message and L1 is 160 now.

    This is not the case in other places - I travel quite a bit.

    You are better off here to spend 80 on a quality massage at a legit place. And do a QV afterwards. At least you are not hagling and know what exactly you get.

    Butttt, trust me I know how the little head works when you are laying naked on the table.

    My experience here has always been dissapoiting. I now do most my business out of state. Experiences are much better.

    The providers here knowing the LE situation, make the best out of it. And we give in to it...Including myself.

  8. #13457

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I had Miya. I had pulled my muscle on my back so she gave me a good back massage for about 30 min. My first time there so I needed the massage more than the rest of the menu. As we all know YMMV in this game. The BJ was nice but covered. The $120 was to take off her top and bottom and HJ. Then when I wanted a BJ she told me $60 more. My frustration was that every time I wanted more she would take the cash and leave then come back and start. Her body was fit and she had a nice ass and large nipples. I would go there again because I saw an older lady on the way out who was cute.

    Not sure what FS cost was but she had a sweet looking kitty.
    240 for total with 69 is some hard math! That's pretty expensive! Been here once and got L1 plus BJ and I was surprised I was willing to pay that much. Haven't gone back as that amount hurts, although I want to! Haha.

  9. #13456

    Sorry for the typo

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    $80 at the door! $120 for LI, $60 for BJ $60 for 69. Told no Full service. My lady as attractive with nice body. Good luck!
    I had Miya. I had pulled my muscle on my back so she gave me a good back massage for about 30 min. My first time there so I needed the massage more than the rest of the menu. As we all know YMMV in this game. The BJ was nice but covered. The $120 was to take off her top and bottom and HJ. Then when I wanted a BJ she told me $60 more. My frustration was that every time I wanted more she would take the cash and leave then come back and start. Her body was fit and she had a nice ass and large nipples. I would go there again because I saw an older lady on the way out who was cute.

    Not sure what FS cost was but she had a sweet looking kitty.

  10. #13455
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    I've always gotten FS there except 1st visit. After I pay door fee, I just lay extra on table. No issue, no haggling.

    YMMV.

    L1 is a traditional hand finish.
    There has been a couple of girls who said no L3. One even asked who was doing it. Ee Ee was one who said no but she didn't ask questions. Right now the ones that said "no" hasn't been working lately. 100% that L1 & L2 is available but L3 depends on the which girls are working together. They have three rooms and L3 is not happening in the room next to the lobby. They know who are repeat customers so new customers shouldn't have high expectations.

  11. #13454

    Boszilady

    I see this place advertised and they have a website. Evidently they used to be open 24 hours which makes me think it was a fun place to visit, but now looks like 6 am-10 pm. Anyone know anything about the place?

  12. #13453
    Quote Originally Posted by TightHammies  [View Original Post]
    Dealers choice. I hope any of them will give decent massages. When I find one that doesn't, then I may ask for a specific.
    Appreciate it man. They seem to be well rounded.

  13. #13452
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, not normally one to ask for basic info and I do RTFF. But what should one be prepared to spend at M Spa these days? Thanks in advance.
    Valid. Before hand there seemed to be different quotes. Good to see a consistent price point was posted though.

  14. #13451

    Studio front door

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Here's one for ya'll. Finally built up some nerve to go back to studio today. Went in through the front door, run of the mill experience. But when leaving they told me front door is entrance only, walked me to the back door to walk around the building to get to my vehicle. I think I might finally be done after that nonsense!
    Allowed me to exit from front door, but it was little late, around 7 pm. Experience wasn't exciting enough to go back again.

  15. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    $80 at the door! $120 for LI, $60 for BJ $60 for 69. Told no Full service. My lady as attractive with nice body. Good luck!
    I've always gotten FS there except 1st visit. After I pay door fee, I just lay extra on table. No issue, no haggling.

    YMMV.

    L1 is a traditional hand finish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape