Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16721
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for an hour with her? Difference from L1 to L3?
    1 hr L2 220, L3 280.

  2. #16720

    Good massage and extras

    Long shot, but anyone know of a good 90 or so min massage with at least L2 in East Valley?

  3. #16719

    Oasis healing massage

    I've visited here a few times before and was pleasantly surprised this time. Drew a mid 20's thin girl with nice Cs and eraser head nips. I forget her name, but she was maybe 5'5 and thin with a nice ass and pretty face. Laid face down for an agreeable massage with some stretching before the flip. Negotiated 1.8 plus the house fee for the hour and she happily accepted. Handy, BJ, Cg, and Mish, I didn't last very long as it had been a while. I didn't ask if MSOG was an option but I would assume so. The girl was affectionate and seemed to enjoy our time together. Ill visit again amd try to remember the name next time.

  4. #16718
    I haven't been for some time so that very well could be the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Yelp actually says Midtown massage is permanently closed as of recent update. Can't be sure about that though.

  5. #16717
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    I agree, Sky is an excellent choice.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sies-8123.html
    What is the damage for an hour with her? Difference from L1 to L3?

  6. #16716
    I typically get L2 so not sure, but I'd expect 60 or so for L1?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    What are the tip rates at midtown looking like for L1 these days?

  7. #16715

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    I know people have said this before but I just witnessed this for myself.

    A standard L1 place I've been to for like 2+ years (mostly due to also giving a really good massage really and being close to home), upgraded my service for the same fee. First to top off, then also FIV, then go DATY, then to BBBJ and BBFS.

    It was 2 years of L1 but also with a great massage, and 5 min from home and work. So I'm doubting anyone wants to necessarily go that route for that long, but if you find a L1 place without a rotation, honestly solid visits and good conversations can pay off. I'm down to only 4 girls / places I go at all in the valley and honestly the only reason it's that high is the "in case of emergency shutdown" I don't want to restart from scratch.

    If you care a bunch feel free to pm me but this is mostly a "hey it really can happen" post more than a brag.
    Don't mean to bug you but would love to know the place. This is exactly what I have been looking for recently.

  8. #16714

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by AZSnowbird  [View Original Post]
    If you want a massage with extras, Sky near Arrowhead mall is good.
    I agree, Sky is an excellent choice.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...sies-8123.html

  9. #16713

    Let's get cozy!

    Quote Originally Posted by CenaDog  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I been out and was wondering if this is the cozy over by Val vista.
    You got it, next to a smoke shop and nails.

  10. #16712
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Morning visit to Red Star in Peoria

    Made a early morning visit to Red Star Spa today right when they opened and was assigned to Shirley. Requested an hour session with her. Shirley looks to be in her early 20's, shoulder length black hair, pretty slim approximately 5 ft 2 to 5 ft 4. Base on her outfit, I'm guessing she has a C cup tits. Her cuteness and alluring outfit is what made me opted for the hour session. So off we went to the room, once inside I handed her the 1 hr house fee, afterward I quickly undress and got myself situated. Waited a bit for her to come back in to the room to get the massage part of the session started. When she did get back, she starts a medium pressure massage on my back. From my back down to my legs. Not much teasing during the massage though. But on the flip, teasing actually picked up, and was more frequent. After a bit of back and forth chit chat and mutual teasing. I was offered her full menu, was provided cfs and BBBJ. Which suits me just fine. The BBBJ was pretty good, good amount of suction, plenty of bls and dt, lots of slurping sound and all. The cfs was pretty good as well, went through several position. CG, RCG, mish and standing dg. Finishing the session with BBBJCIM. Shirley was pretty fun and quite obedient and submissive. She was quite accommodating to my needs, overall it was a very pleasant session.

  11. #16711
    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    It seems like the playing field isn't as big as it used to be for non-AMP and non-LMP establishments. There are plenty of private providers that are white, but it doesn't seem that parlors have as many as there were in the past.

    Midtown massage on 16th st is white, but the ladies are older and not hotties. I'm an infrequent visitor there.
    I would be looking for at least decently attractive. I searched thru the forum and saw your previous review from earlier this year. It sounds like they may be riskier than I'd like but I may check them out at some point.

    I'm also open to private providers though if you have any good recs there, I just don't have too much experience in that field.

  12. #16710
    Yelp actually says Midtown massage is permanently closed as of recent update. Can't be sure about that though.

  13. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]

    Midtown massage on 16th st is white, but the ladies are older and not hotties. I'm an infrequent visitor there.
    What are the tip rates at midtown looking like for L1 these days?

  14. #16708
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recs for white / american providers? The AMPs just don't do the trick for me anymore and my limited experiences with LMPs have been pretty negative, so was hoping for something different. Any advice would be appreciated!
    If you want a massage with extras, Sky near Arrowhead mall is good.

  15. #16707
    It seems like the playing field isn't as big as it used to be for non-AMP and non-LMP establishments. There are plenty of private providers that are white, but it doesn't seem that parlors have as many as there were in the past.

    Midtown massage on 16th st is white, but the ladies are older and not hotties. I'm an infrequent visitor there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recs for white / american providers? The AMPs just don't do the trick for me anymore and my limited experiences with LMPs have been pretty negative, so was hoping for something different. Any advice would be appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape