Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 44190
-
01-10-26 01:24 #41955Senior Member

Posts: 87OA Abby
Decided to take a break from Korgs so I texted MMS Emma at OA for some good ol C AMP experience.
Writing this in PLEASER format to keep it clean.
P: Didn't get a picture because I trust the MMS's taste. She has been consistent in picking girls so I took her suggestion.
L: Abby has long blonde hair, MM C with soft skin. Shaved clean kitty with no smell, and a nice smile. Not super high looks, but shines in service. No workout body, but not overweight either.
E: We talked in Mandarin. Previous reports says she speaks English decently well.
A: Service queen, engaging and friendly!
S: Loves Sex, she is a professional for sure. Her tongue actions went crazy all over my body with good BBBJ skills. Kept eye contact throughout the session with little dirty talk during sex. She is the best in doggy.
Are: Yes, what a great time! She is comparable to the service queens in Korgs.
Dmg: HF+TIP = 60+160.
-
01-10-26 00:28 #41954Senior Member

Posts: 136LePalace Nicole
Nicole at LePalace! That's a blast from the past. She used to be one of my favorites but started getting a bit weird and conservative with her massages. She also transitioned through about 4 to 5 different shops which was a pain too. Same old routine every time and I got bored so I lost track of her quite a while ago. Good while it lasted. I transitioned to the FS format for a year or two but I sure miss the good massage part.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
The more recent talent at LP was lackluster so I quit going there and their sister shop, Air Body. BW is starting to have the same problem, I can finish with most anyone but the more recent massages haven't been that great and for me the quality of the massage is 70% of it. SH downstairs from BW is too freaky with no doors or even curtains and spotty service. I definitely don't like those folding divider things at SH.
-
01-09-26 20:34 #41953Senior Member

Posts: 30No greek unfortunatley
No she did not provide a trip to the islands.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
I took her pussy to pound town, but as figured of speech I said "little ass" instead. Sorry for the confusion.
-
01-09-26 19:14 #41952Banned Member

Posts: 537Let us know how that goes!
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 18:15 #41951Senior Member

Posts: 895I wouldn't necessarily equate a good review for a shill. Sometimes the guy believes he has made a real connection with the lady. Connection might be real or not, although likely not.
Originally Posted by Periphery
[View Original Post]
GFE is going to exclude BBFS / Greek / CIP aren't, more often than not, those will be included in PSE.
Who knows why this person claims super GFE, and while it isn't a term that is ordinarily used therefore has no definition. I'd say, probably a BBBJ, maybe she helped undress or dress him, was personable, and made him feel like there was a real connection.
-
01-09-26 16:15 #41950Senior Member

Posts: 135Misty
Going to try her out today!
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:44 #41949Senior Member

Posts: 267Thanks for the feedback
There does appear to be a lot of over-inflated reviews here recently.
Originally Posted by Periphery
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:06 #41948Senior Member

Posts: 135Alisa
So Alisa was anal friendly?
Originally Posted by Huge1986
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 13:52 #41947Senior Member

Posts: 135Alisa
So Alisa was anal friendly?
Originally Posted by Huge1986
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 01:32 #41946Senior Member

Posts: 513Sweet Elly
Completely agree with your intels on Elly. I wasn't sure if it was the same Elly I saw at another AMP. I had to go and find out. Glad I didn't wait until the weekend as I missed the opportunity. She's the sweetest person I ever met with excellent service too. She told me where she going next but it too far of a drive. Hope she comes back soon.
Originally Posted by JacobXoxo
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 01:02 #41945Senior Member

Posts: 38Donation YMMV
Wasn't aware of her popularity the first time I ran into her and the services she offered. Offered her my standard 120 and she offered all three holes (and I accepted). Still pay her the same to this day whenever I get the mood to see her (she's not my kinda woman). She told me some dudes pay her 200+ and she won't accept anything lower than that from them so yeah, YMMV. I think she said she'll be at Peony all month. She still has her blonde / pinkish hair and has a unique voice amongst your standard AMP girl just in case anyone goes looking for her.
Originally Posted by OCDude1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 00:54 #41944Senior Member

Posts: 38Super GFE
Most likely just shilling for Mandy / the store. Or they don't know the definition of super GFE. But no, Mandy doesn't offer BBFS, greek, or cip (if she does let me know how much you're paying her LOL). I've done dfk and cim with her before so that much I can confirm.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 00:51 #41943Senior Member

Posts: 38V Spa and 88 Skin are sister stores
Yes, same Abby. Confirmed by asking in person LOL.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 20:24 #41942Regular Member

Posts: 15Spring massage new owner
If there's anyone else that visits Spring massage in CM, they are under new ownership. I believe one of the girls that worked there before is still there but mamasan is gone. Couple cute Asians there still provide a decent massage and he for a good price, usually get out of there for 100 or less all in. Writing to see if anyone knows where she went? She used to provide a special service for me and I've been going there for years. Would love to find out where she went or if she retired or something.
-
01-08-26 18:09 #41941Senior Member

Posts: 30Bad girl Alisa at DuCalme
I went back to DuCalme to check out the new talent and met Alisa. She's a hot little thing with a tight body and a cute face. She looked to be around 5'2" and barely 110 lbs, with wavy black hair. She wore a black dress that was pretty tight, showing off her mm C cups. I basically picked her out of the group because she was the most determined to get me to stay. The other two girls were trying to convince me with cute smiles and light teasing, but Alisa came in, put her hand in my pants, pulled my cock out, and went straight for a BBBJ preview. From there, I was hooked and pretty much couldn't wait to experience more of what she had to offer. The other two girls got the hint, left right away, and locked us in.
We went straight into it since I only had time for a half-hour session. She undressed, dropped to her knees, and continued what she had started, a nice smooth deep BBBJ, lots of slurping and tongue swiveling around my cock. She let me face-fuck her for a good while and took me as deep as possible, choking a little on my cock.
When I was finally done with her face, she applied the raincoat and hopped on top for CG. She bounced and grinded pretty well on my cock. Within minutes, she started moaning and saying she was cumming. She pretty much collapsed on my chest, and I felt pretty proud of myself for making her climax way before I was even close. From there, I told her it was my turn and took her little ass to pound town. She's pretty energetic and flexible. We went through doggy, mish, standing mish, and standing doggy. She put on a great show and was very vocal throughout. Eventually, she said she was going to make sure I finished, so we were back on the bed in RCG, and this time she was ferociously slamming it down on me while I smacked and played with her ass cheeks. Eventually, she managed to make me blast, and I filled up that bag. Some of it spilled out as the rubber slipped off when she was trying to dismount, so there might have been a little unintentional creampie. A quick wipe-down, followed along with the very much appreciated "thanks for cumming" blowjob.
Time was pretty much up, and I had other places to be, so I bounced. Alisa was a pretty good time, a fun little midweek treat. I'll see what else I can get into this weekend, but I wouldn't be surprised if I just come back for seconds. Damages were kept at standard: $50/$150.











Reply With Quote





