Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5820
-
01-10-26 17:20 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 233It's got nothing to do with religion. The same thing will happen in most countries if you try to get in with a tourist visa but your intent is to make money. It doesn't matter what you don't try to make the money.
Originally Posted by LoverAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 16:24 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 3415Interesting article
It's becoming more difficult for the women to actually get in the country. I'd expect this trend to continue and even increase over the next few years.
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
As Overseas Sex Work From Japan Booms, Solo Female Travelers Face Border Trouble - Unseen Japan
https://unseen-japan.com/japanese-wo...away-airports/
-
01-10-26 16:10 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 81In regards to Japan, even in local currency the rates are lower because the supply is bountiful. Most Japanese don't leave home compared to the vast numbers of Korean, Chinese, and other Asian countries. Girls do get rejected at CBP and it's why it's slowed down greatly in the west coast. Frankly you don't know what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 11:18 #4722Administrator

Posts: 5246Not anymore
I've been an expat for a long time, the value of the dollar is nowhere near what it was. I don't care where you go it's down over 10% in trading.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency
Pull up any chart on any site for the last year.
-
01-09-26 20:07 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 101P. S. : Of course, if the Christian dickheads and Evangelicals had their wet dreams come alive.
No sex, outside of marriage. Between a man and woman only.
SICK!
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:04 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 101"It's cheaper in Japan because it works in a legal gray zone. ".
BINGO. It's cheaper any place but the USofA because it might be regulated, but not necessarily prosecuted. As is the US.
Any time you criminalize something, be it alcohol, weed, drugs, sex. The price goes up and thru the roof.
Drugs and weed, I can understand. But what's the harm in a very basic need, such as sex.
The ultimate two-player game.
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 18:05 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 81They're taking a tremendous amount of risk working in the US and with this stupid fucking administration cracking down on single Japanese females traveling here they need to make the juice with the squeeze.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
It's cheaper in Japan because it works in a legal gray zone.
Comparing apples to oranges.
-
01-09-26 08:47 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 236Don't understand why these J girls charge an arm and a leg just because they're in the US. The prices are way cheaper in Japan directly, especially with the exchange rates recently.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 07:04 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 236I'm overseas at the moment, currently in Thailand and I can agree with this sentiment. You can see a hot 20's chick with banging body for $45 here, all in. I see three girls everyday and I'm not even coming half of what I spend on one meeting in the US.
Originally Posted by LoverAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 00:17 #4716Regular Member

Posts: 17Looks similar to main photo in ad,(she is hot) appears to be mid 30's. Skinny, tallish. Nice c's they seem natural or were nicely done. Just goes through the motions. I'm not big by any means but she acts like she can't take bigger size. Almost felt rushed.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
Overall wasn't bad. But I won't be repeating, YMMV.
-
01-08-26 22:56 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 132Skye at OMG
Anyone know any details on Skye at OMG?
<EDIT>
Answered my own question - TER 412932
-
01-08-26 22:54 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 132Old joke:
Originally Posted by AtlantaDaddy
[View Original Post]
Q) What's the difference between a lawyer and a hooker?
A) A hooker quits fucking you when you're dead.
-
01-08-26 21:13 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 101I had to enroll the services of a nationally acclaimed real estate lawyer and it was $500/ h. But then, that was his rate 10+ years ago. I am sure he also charges more now. .
Also, 10-15 yrs ago, you could find attractive providers in Atlanta at $80 for hhr. BBBJ was standard, and BBFS also.
The times they are a changin'.
Originally Posted by AtlantaDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 20:53 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 36Top end corporate lawyers charge $1,000/ hr or more. My first year out of law school the firm I worked for billed my time at $300 - $350/ hr depending on the client, and firms regularly charge $700/ hr or more for a partner of average skill's time. Lawyers and escorts will both fuck you, but you'll pay more for and have less fun with the lawyer.
Originally Posted by LoverAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 16:53 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 70New Option?
Saw this place pop up after reviewing one of the girls who I saw recently. Maybe some healthy competition for these other places. I've seen all the girls on the roster in the past so I know they're legit but I cannot vouch for the agency.
https://www.peachcitycompanions.com









Reply With Quote




