Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 972 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 14575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13150
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMonky  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this Samantha from Port Charlotte?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/321501349427
    She's legit cost me a Franklin but was fairly easy set up near downtown punta Gorda decent BBJ. Not the best not the worst but she's not a scam I can verify that.

  2. #13149

    Nigerian Princess

    So, the Nigerian Princess that reached to me is trying to scam me?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    They are building a lead block to sell on the dark web. Your number is added to thousands of others who reply. If you have $700+ to blow (and it's no coincidence that $700 is exactly equal to 1,000,000 NGN, the Nigerian currency) then you're a good target for future scam attempts.

    Best practice is not to reach out to stuff looks. Not so legit. Unless you're confident in fending off scam attempts.

  3. #13148

    As the world turns

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Of course, majority of these providers have been run through by almost all of us. We really need good new talent in this area. It's getting disheartening.
    Its like Soap Operas. You stop watching for 10 years then flip it on its the same story line. Except in this case same girls. But of course their pictures won't change.

  4. #13147

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Look at the post right below yours (Stacy). Many good reviews.
    I've tried texting her 3 times over the past year and she'll answer half the time, telling me to try her again in 2 weeks and the other half she leaves me on read. Anyone know how to actually set up a session with her?

  5. #13146

    Latin ladies are best

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/123355650930

    I visited Yuli today, she doesn't speak English, so we used a translator app, got what I needed and wanted. She gave a fantastic CBJ, I think she was hoping to wrap up the deal there till I pull her up off her knees, I went in to her baby smooth pussy for some tasty, fresh smelling DATY, she purred like a kitten, then went into several missionary positions, her on the edge then me climbing on for the home stretch, she was very accommodating and twice as beautiful as her pictures, mainly her face was so much more beautiful, small fit body, no chub or fat, very lean!

    I've used this location many times before as the usually bring in new talent every Monday, some stay longer. Last weeks girl had huge tits, I passed because I'm a monger who loves petite women. No signs of any pharma, clean as a whistle. I've become a huge fan of the Latin women as I mentioned, there is usually a bit of a language barrier, I told her what I want to her phone and got a great deal compared to most of these others. The plus is I didn't have to enter a shady motel with dark hallways.

    I hope this helps fellow mongers out in finding the right fix.

    On a side note, I text another escort, they also shuttle in talent, it a home and it's right on my street, also very tempting, so we'll see?

    Stay Safe.

  6. #13145
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    They are building a lead block to sell on the dark web. Your number is added to thousands of others who reply. If you have $700+ to blow (and it's no coincidence that $700 is exactly equal to 1,000,000 NGN, the Nigerian currency) then you're a good target for future scam attempts.

    Best practice is not to reach out to stuff looks. Not so legit. Unless you're confident in fending off scam attempts.
    Figured there was something like that involved. Burners are great and so is number blocking. If I get anything that I don't know on the burner it gets blocked and I get a new number every so often.

  7. #13144

    Samantha

    Any information on this Samantha from Port Charlotte?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/321501349427

  8. #13143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Fellas we REALLY need to add "teeth" to our reviews. This is like the second girl in a row that I have been excited to see and right before BBJ I see her teeth and switch to CBJ. It is getting bad out here!

    PM for details.

  9. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    They make up about 1/3rd of the total profiles on Tryst for the area. Common theme all seem to have Boston, Houston or DC as active areas along with Naples. A few have bled over to Eros.
    They are building a lead block to sell on the dark web. Your number is added to thousands of others who reply. If you have $700+ to blow (and it's no coincidence that $700 is exactly equal to 1,000,000 NGN, the Nigerian currency) then you're a good target for future scam attempts.

    Best practice is not to reach out to stuff looks. Not so legit. Unless you're confident in fending off scam attempts.

  10. #13141

    Majority have been run through.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    You don't think CH dick already been in that?
    Of course, majority of these providers have been run through by almost all of us. We really need good new talent in this area. It's getting disheartening.

  11. #13140
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Look at the post right below yours (Stacy). Many good reviews.
    You don't think CH dick already been in that?

  12. #13139
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I have a guy looking for some action in Lehigh Acres. He told me he's not really into anyone that doesn't speak good English. If anyone has any good recommendations he would appreciate it. Thanks, CJ.
    Look at the post right below yours (Stacy). Many good reviews.

  13. #13138

    Any info on Stacy from ft Myers

    Seen the post and was curious if anyone has experience with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/318770585789

  14. #13137

    Lehigh

    I have a guy looking for some action in Lehigh Acres. He told me he's not really into anyone that doesn't speak good English. If anyone has any good recommendations he would appreciate it. Thanks, CJ.

  15. #13136

    Any info on Stacy from ft Myers

    Seen the post and was curious if anyone has experience with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/318770585789

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape