Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 14575
-
01-10-26 08:07 #13150Regular Member

Posts: 8She's legit cost me a Franklin but was fairly easy set up near downtown punta Gorda decent BBJ. Not the best not the worst but she's not a scam I can verify that.
Originally Posted by CoolMonky
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:37 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 87Nigerian Princess
So, the Nigerian Princess that reached to me is trying to scam me?
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 16:05 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 401As the world turns
Its like Soap Operas. You stop watching for 10 years then flip it on its the same story line. Except in this case same girls. But of course their pictures won't change.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:50 #13147Regular Member

Posts: 12Stacy
I've tried texting her 3 times over the past year and she'll answer half the time, telling me to try her again in 2 weeks and the other half she leaves me on read. Anyone know how to actually set up a session with her?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:34 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 153Latin ladies are best
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/123355650930
I visited Yuli today, she doesn't speak English, so we used a translator app, got what I needed and wanted. She gave a fantastic CBJ, I think she was hoping to wrap up the deal there till I pull her up off her knees, I went in to her baby smooth pussy for some tasty, fresh smelling DATY, she purred like a kitten, then went into several missionary positions, her on the edge then me climbing on for the home stretch, she was very accommodating and twice as beautiful as her pictures, mainly her face was so much more beautiful, small fit body, no chub or fat, very lean!
I've used this location many times before as the usually bring in new talent every Monday, some stay longer. Last weeks girl had huge tits, I passed because I'm a monger who loves petite women. No signs of any pharma, clean as a whistle. I've become a huge fan of the Latin women as I mentioned, there is usually a bit of a language barrier, I told her what I want to her phone and got a great deal compared to most of these others. The plus is I didn't have to enter a shady motel with dark hallways.
I hope this helps fellow mongers out in finding the right fix.
On a side note, I text another escort, they also shuttle in talent, it a home and it's right on my street, also very tempting, so we'll see?
Stay Safe.
-
01-09-26 11:43 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 218Figured there was something like that involved. Burners are great and so is number blocking. If I get anything that I don't know on the burner it gets blocked and I get a new number every so often.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 10:14 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 89Samantha
Any information on this Samantha from Port Charlotte?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/321501349427
-
01-09-26 10:12 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 324Fellas we REALLY need to add "teeth" to our reviews. This is like the second girl in a row that I have been excited to see and right before BBJ I see her teeth and switch to CBJ. It is getting bad out here!
PM for details.
-
01-09-26 01:25 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 136They are building a lead block to sell on the dark web. Your number is added to thousands of others who reply. If you have $700+ to blow (and it's no coincidence that $700 is exactly equal to 1,000,000 NGN, the Nigerian currency) then you're a good target for future scam attempts.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
Best practice is not to reach out to stuff looks. Not so legit. Unless you're confident in fending off scam attempts.
-
01-08-26 19:02 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 300Majority have been run through.
Of course, majority of these providers have been run through by almost all of us. We really need good new talent in this area. It's getting disheartening.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 16:28 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 401You don't think CH dick already been in that?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:44 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 305Look at the post right below yours (Stacy). Many good reviews.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 13:17 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on Stacy from ft Myers
Seen the post and was curious if anyone has experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/318770585789
-
01-08-26 12:56 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 166Lehigh
I have a guy looking for some action in Lehigh Acres. He told me he's not really into anyone that doesn't speak good English. If anyone has any good recommendations he would appreciate it. Thanks, CJ.
-
01-08-26 10:29 #13136Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on Stacy from ft Myers
Seen the post and was curious if anyone has experience with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/318770585789









Reply With Quote






