Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 37345
-
01-08-26 19:52 #35785Regular Member

Posts: 69Bbj
Jess is good. Bee great. But a little pricey and not enough suction for me. Never been with little bit but have heard nothing but good things. I don't know. Talia just is the complete package for me on the head game. And that kitty is nice as well.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 18:37 #35784Senior Member

Posts: 231Doubles for fun
Karma and Chelsea are doing doubles tonight so if anyone is down for some fun, just them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
-
01-08-26 18:22 #35783Senior Member

Posts: 27I was correct the first time
No, women do not get stretched, their vag does not have muscle memory to your dick. They widen upon arousal so that you can fit in but they do not get stretched out LOL.
Originally Posted by Avdol
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 18:11 #35782Senior Member

Posts: 97Jess
Talia is one of my go-to girls. I picked up Jess one day on midlo. She has the depth and suction that finished me off in record time. Of course, she hasn't been answering her phone. Bee and Little Bit were always able to finish me quick. So finding a new one was special!!
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 18:07 #35781Senior Member

Posts: 514Don't do it
Dude anyone who asks for a deposit is 100% scammer. Don't do it. Yes the video of her squirting looks awesome but it might not even be her. Hell it might not even be a "her" LOL.
Originally Posted by GNova1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 14:51 #35780Regular Member

Posts: 11Jessica?
Has anyone met with her? I texted, but she wanted a deposit. I'm, always careful with those, since, Yes I've been burned for thinking with the wrong head. Thanks for any info. HTTPS://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/199444269.
-
01-08-26 14:39 #35779Senior Member

Posts: 93Visiting
Hi fellas I'm visiting Richmond in March. Like to get ahead on scheduling something. Looking for an independent masseuse that offers some basic extras, that won't break the bank. Last year when I visited I saw Lynn. She was nice, great tits, didn't think she was overly into the service tho. Any recommendations are welcome, you can pm me too if you want. Happy to share info if anyone makes it up to the Boston area at some point. Hope to chat soon thanks fellas.
-
01-08-26 14:15 #35778Regular Member

Posts: 69Best BBJ
What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
-
01-08-26 10:27 #35777Senior Member

Posts: 65Incorrect
Never seen Jessica but that is exactly how vaginas work, it takes time (few hours to few days) depending on the size to tighten back up. This is why if the girl only fucks you it feels like home.
Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:22 #35776Senior Member

Posts: 27Biology
Thats not how vagina's work, bro. Not sure why you want to pile on this Gal, but it doesn't make you look good.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:16 #35775Regular Member

Posts: 11Chelsea interest
Can you send her info? She looks like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 08:45 #35774Senior Member

Posts: 185Couldn't agree more. I'm a well endowed AA man and it was the loosest I've been in. Some girls just see so many guys day after day the kitty never has a chance to tighten back and it just stays stretched. This is true with the older gals too.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 18:03 #35773Senior Member

Posts: 65Giovanna
This is the best dream I've ever had, looks and skills blew me away. Extremely personable and down to earth. Do not lowball.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8670442.htm?cat=1
-
01-07-26 18:00 #35772Senior Member

Posts: 231Chelsea bored
Chelsea is bored out of her mind and wants to have some fun asap with some new people and regulars she sees. If you have have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
-
01-07-26 17:45 #35771Senior Member

Posts: 1774I am not into bigger girls but Paris is one of the VERY few for whom getting clean and putting on 50 or 60 lbs didn't kill the sexy. Her clean weight went into a bunch of key spots and she has the skills and attitude to make it work. I still prefer skinny but she is great fun.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





