Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35790
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad in STG for awhile and want to take the plunge. Pretty sure it is not a LEO ad since it has been up for months. Not much info in the ad and can't find any searches on the phone #. Looks like she is on West Broad. Any comments or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/339850668259
    She posts non stop, often multiple times a day and pictures look gross. It seems like every time I go to Skip the Games I see her gross butt pictures. I've never taken the bait on that one. Good luck.

  2. #35789

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    There has been some good ones throughout the years, but for me today it would have to be Yaa Yaa hands down. She gives one of the wettest blow jobs out there. It usually takes a lot for me to cum from just a blow job but I have to ask her to stop every time or I would blow before the main event. She always allows me to finish in her mouth but she doesn't swallow. That's not a deal breaker for me as long as she catches it in her mouth.

  3. #35788

    Any Info?

    I have been seeing this ad in STG for awhile and want to take the plunge. Pretty sure it is not a LEO ad since it has been up for months. Not much info in the ad and can't find any searches on the phone #. Looks like she is on West Broad. Any comments or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/339850668259

  4. #35787

    I am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Karma and Chelsea are doing doubles tonight so if anyone is down for some fun, just them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
    Do you have a link to their ad?

  5. #35786

    Please don't ban me again moderator I'm not responding after this

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    No, women do not get stretched, their vag does not have muscle memory to your dick. They widen upon arousal so that you can fit in but they do not get stretched out LOL.
    Alright let me walk you through this:

    1. You just said "women don't get stretched out" but prefaced it with "they widen upon arousal". Stretch and widen are synonyms, if it's widening its stretching.

    2. No one is claiming that a vagina has muscle memory, if she's only fucking you nothing bigger than your dick is going in her (excluding dildos but at that point that's on you). Hence why I said it feels like home, if nothing bigger is going in then it can only tighten from how much you've "widened" (I'm using your synonym now!) her. This is of course only relevant if you've fucked recently and she's still in the process of tightening. Your size also matters in how long it takes.

    3. Adding LOL in all caps at the end of your statement does not make you right, just arrogant.

    4. Nobody's trying to bash your girl, they're just trying to tell you that high traffic has its downsides.

    5. Apologies for the rant but I hate to see poorly spoken arguments.

  6. #35785

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Talia is one of my go-to girls. I picked up Jess one day on midlo. She has the depth and suction that finished me off in record time. Of course, she hasn't been answering her phone. Bee and Little Bit were always able to finish me quick. So finding a new one was special!!
    Jess is good. Bee great. But a little pricey and not enough suction for me. Never been with little bit but have heard nothing but good things. I don't know. Talia just is the complete package for me on the head game. And that kitty is nice as well.

  7. #35784

    Doubles for fun

    Karma and Chelsea are doing doubles tonight so if anyone is down for some fun, just them up and if you need their digits just hmu.

  8. #35783

    I was correct the first time

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Jessica but that is exactly how vaginas work, it takes time (few hours to few days) depending on the size to tighten back up. This is why if the girl only fucks you it feels like home.
    No, women do not get stretched, their vag does not have muscle memory to your dick. They widen upon arousal so that you can fit in but they do not get stretched out LOL.

  9. #35782

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    Talia is one of my go-to girls. I picked up Jess one day on midlo. She has the depth and suction that finished me off in record time. Of course, she hasn't been answering her phone. Bee and Little Bit were always able to finish me quick. So finding a new one was special!!

  10. #35781

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by GNova1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? I texted, but she wanted a deposit. I'm, always careful with those, since, Yes I've been burned for thinking with the wrong head. Thanks for any info. HTTPS://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/199444269.
    Dude anyone who asks for a deposit is 100% scammer. Don't do it. Yes the video of her squirting looks awesome but it might not even be her. Hell it might not even be a "her" LOL.

  11. #35780

    Jessica?

    Has anyone met with her? I texted, but she wanted a deposit. I'm, always careful with those, since, Yes I've been burned for thinking with the wrong head. Thanks for any info. HTTPS://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/199444269.

  12. #35779

    Visiting

    Hi fellas I'm visiting Richmond in March. Like to get ahead on scheduling something. Looking for an independent masseuse that offers some basic extras, that won't break the bank. Last year when I visited I saw Lynn. She was nice, great tits, didn't think she was overly into the service tho. Any recommendations are welcome, you can pm me too if you want. Happy to share info if anyone makes it up to the Boston area at some point. Hope to chat soon thanks fellas.

  13. #35778

    Best BBJ

    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.

  14. #35777

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    Thats not how vagina's work, bro. Not sure why you want to pile on this Gal, but it doesn't make you look good.
    Never seen Jessica but that is exactly how vaginas work, it takes time (few hours to few days) depending on the size to tighten back up. This is why if the girl only fucks you it feels like home.

  15. #35776

    Biology

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more. I'm a well endowed AA man and it was the loosest I've been in. Some girls just see so many guys day after day the kitty never has a chance to tighten back and it just stays stretched. This is true with the older gals too.
    Thats not how vagina's work, bro. Not sure why you want to pile on this Gal, but it doesn't make you look good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape