Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 260 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3811

    Why not take this definition a step further?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    Is sex with condom a real sex? Isn't it essentially a mutual masturbation? I am inclined to think the latter.
    How about this:

    Any sex that doesn't result in a pregnancy is just mutual masturbation.

  2. #3810

    I am in doubt

    Is sex with condom a real sex? Isn't it essentially a mutual masturbation? I am inclined to think the latter.

  3. #3809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevs  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Aruba next week. A little research and I see that there's legal prostitution, however I was wondering if anyone had any luck in any of the massage parlors there?
    I didn't monger in Aruba but a friend did. Everything he did was is in San Nicolas. Don't remember the names of the clubs but had no problem finding them by simple search. Also have some intel on Curosao that I should put in Curosao section. Thanks for reminding me.

  4. #3808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Aruba

    Heading to Aruba next week. A little research and I see that there's legal prostitution, however I was wondering if anyone had any luck in any of the massage parlors there?

  5. #3807
    Great scenario, but I'm not the type to vent to people about things going wrong in my life especially a woman, its all balled up and buried deep inside somewhere while I work through the issue. At our last session it ran over twenty minutes and she didn't mind and said I could stay a little longer, but I ended it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassDude  [View Original Post]
    As yourself this:

    Let's say you're really down and depressed. You book to see her for an hour. You two meet, you pay her rate, and she can see you are down: sobbing, something is bothering you that just sex can't cure.

    Will she let you stay extra (without having sex again) just to hear you out and comfort you?

    If she's the type to do so and the connection you shared is such that she'll extend you such courtesy, consider doing the right thing. If she only saw you as an ATM, and don't let the door hit you when your time is up, shouldn't this be mutual?
    Thanks, ill reach out once I get paid, pay what I usually do and try to softly bring up my observation. Hopefully I can take her to get some food as she's in a hotel and new clothes at target along with any toiletries or necessities she needs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Helping someone in dire straits in life even a stranger is a noble act of kindness, in reflecting upon not helping and something bad happens to her you will have to live with that regret because you could of helped but were indecisive about the choice too late, there are a few posts on this site that I read, that they regretted that they didn't do more and wished they could have done more to help, the decision is yours alone to make, one of my motto's is "always try to do the right thing", a lot of nde's (near death experience) survivors post on YouTube about what will happen and the consensus is everyone will go thru and get a life review, sorry for the philosophy, but your question is philosophical, along with your morals.

  6. #3806

    Is it mutual?

    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    How do you deal with finding out a provider you've seen and enjoyed is in dire straits, do you just drop them and try again later or just move on? Anytime I think of her I get kinda depressed wondering how she's doing and if I should help, but this is supposed to be fun time not worrying about morals and taking advantage of someone due to them being in a tight spot.
    As yourself this:

    Let's say you're really down and depressed. You book to see her for an hour. You two meet, you pay her rate, and she can see you are down: sobbing, something is bothering you that just sex can't cure.

    Will she let you stay extra (without having sex again) just to hear you out and comfort you?

    If she's the type to do so and the connection you shared is such that she'll extend you such courtesy, consider doing the right thing. If she only saw you as an ATM, and don't let the door hit you when your time is up, shouldn't this be mutual?

  7. #3805

    To Do or Don't do

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    It's a tough one. For this reason I always let them know that I don't have any cash apps. If they know you do they will always make up a nice story to try and fleece you. Her need could be genuine but how would you really know? If you do decide to help her, make sure you don't expect anything in return, other than her trying to play your heart strings for more.
    Helping someone in dire straits in life even a stranger is a noble act of kindness, in reflecting upon not helping and something bad happens to her you will have to live with that regret because you could of helped but were indecisive about the choice too late, there are a few posts on this site that I read, that they regretted that they didn't do more and wished they could have done more to help, the decision is yours alone to make, one of my motto's is "always try to do the right thing", a lot of nde's (near death experience) survivors post on YouTube about what will happen and the consensus is everyone will go thru and get a life review, sorry for the philosophy, but your question is philosophical, along with your morals.

  8. #3804
    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    How do you deal with finding out a provider you've seen and enjoyed is in dire straits, do you just drop them and try again later or just move on? Anytime I think of her I get kinda depressed wondering how she's doing and if I should help, but this is supposed to be fun time not worrying about morals and taking advantage of someone due to them being in a tight spot.
    Kinda going through this right now, have had a lady I've been seeing fairly regularly for a few years now, I helped her out of a tight spot and since then I've gotten a super deal from her, but the last time I saw her, I could tell she was not just back on dope, but was actively on dope while I was there. She nodded off 3 or 4 times with my cock in her throat.

    It's just a bad scene because if she's that bad, I don't want to be someone she was in contact with regularly if she OD's and is found dead in her room or some shit.

  9. #3803

    Quandary

    It's a tough one. For this reason I always let them know that I don't have any cash apps. If they know you do they will always make up a nice story to try and fleece you. Her need could be genuine but how would you really know? If you do decide to help her, make sure you don't expect anything in return, other than her trying to play your heart strings for more.

    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    How do you deal with finding out a provider you've seen and enjoyed is in dire straits, do you just drop them and try again later or just move on? Anytime I think of her I get kinda depressed wondering how she's doing and if I should help, but this is supposed to be fun time not worrying about morals and taking advantage of someone due to them being in a tight spot.

  10. #3802

    Great approach!

    "Be smart, be charitable and care somehow if you can. " This is a great way to think of it. Over time, I've become very friendly with few SWers and have helped when appropriate. For, it's worked out well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    I hope some of the vet mongers and others chime in. Part of your answer, CM, is in what is to be gained overall for either one of you? If you can find some relief for both or either of you, do something. If you can be charitable, be it. Many will tell you don't be a sucker, these girls don't deserve it. You know the answer. It seems that you haven't been jaded. Be smart, be charitable and care somehow if you can.

  11. #3801
    Quote Originally Posted by CroarkinMeade  [View Original Post]
    How do you deal with finding out a provider you've seen and enjoyed is in dire straits, do you just drop them and try again later or just move on? Anytime I think of her I get kinda depressed wondering how she's doing and if I should help, but this is supposed to be fun time not worrying about morals and taking advantage of someone due to them being in a tight spot.
    I hope some of the vet mongers and others chime in. Part of your answer, CM, is in what is to be gained overall for either one of you? If you can find some relief for both or either of you, do something. If you can be charitable, be it. Many will tell you don't be a sucker, these girls don't deserve it. You know the answer. It seems that you haven't been jaded. Be smart, be charitable and care somehow if you can.

  12. #3800
    How do you deal with finding out a provider you've seen and enjoyed is in dire straits, do you just drop them and try again later or just move on? Anytime I think of her I get kinda depressed wondering how she's doing and if I should help, but this is supposed to be fun time not worrying about morals and taking advantage of someone due to them being in a tight spot.

  13. #3799
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #3798

    Providers

    All these beautiful girls from Brazil Spain Colombia are in our backyards.
    Even tho I'm paying for it I never take it for granted.
    These girls are very nice people.

  15. #3797

    Goodbye 2025

    Who's going to be your last provider before the new year? It better be a good one to end the year with a bang!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape