Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1085
-
01-09-26 13:11 #965Senior Member

Posts: 385This one?
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-19d1dc02f907
I haven't seen her, but she is real.
-
01-09-26 13:08 #964Senior Member

Posts: 305Lina
I'm fairly certain she went by Lina. I can't remember which shop but I seem to remember that it was for a short time. Her body is awesome and her facial features are unique so that's why she stands out in my memory.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 11:40 #963Senior Member

Posts: 91Sugar arrangements
Hey folks Hozz is overall experience with sugar babes?
I've took a break from subscription and thinking to get back.
I had few good contacts from previous but feel like due to higher rates and less genuine experiences I felt keeping away from app is better.
Any of you mongers have good experiences recently? I heard recently that app forces to subscription but once done there are many limitations?
Thanks stay safe.
Rob.
-
01-08-26 14:56 #962Senior Member

Posts: 120Messages Link
You have a link to your messages and not to her profile.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 13:45 #961Senior Member

Posts: 62Lori
https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-a81fac158e83
Anyone seen her? I think she might be fake.
-
01-08-26 10:06 #960Senior Member

Posts: 385Dream
Another long time pro posing as a SB.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-69552b44c6c1
https://tryst.link/escort/alana-jay
She's got some history of discussion on her pro work here:
https://www.reddit.com/user/alanajay/
-
01-07-26 17:59 #959Senior Member

Posts: 379Husband is also
Born a female by the look of it (they're also on Fetlife I believe). Not a judgement just filling in more of the picture.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 17:17 #958Senior Member

Posts: 385Lola
Continuing my look at the SA / Tryst overlaps.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-027b672f4e8e
Here's her professional ad. Looking through her links she's married (makes content on reddit with hubby) and tries to do findom / BDSM along with her OF / reddit. The SA mentions none of that.
https://tryst.link/escort/loisalover
-
01-07-26 12:42 #957Senior Member

Posts: 379Lina was at the shops?
God that would have been incredible. Did she go by another name?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 13:29 #956Senior Member

Posts: 1041The crazy ones are the best. Love to see this video.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 06:29 #955Senior Member

Posts: 305Lina
Lina worked at the shops for $160/ hh just a few years ago. Now she's at 5 hundo for the same amount of time. Woulda-coulda-shoulda but not now at that price point.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 04:47 #954Senior Member

Posts: 201Linda has many mixed reviews on this site from when she first started as well That othEr Review site. She has a solid porn resume but the experience is definitely a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 02:18 #953Senior Member

Posts: 385Nina
Another SBS on tryst requiring deposits there.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-2b6ad36720f8
https://tryst.link/escort/ninanaples
-
01-03-26 02:11 #952Senior Member

Posts: 385Lina
Decided to do some investigation on the Tampa tryst listings and one of the first to pop up was Lina who is active on SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-daf5796bb4a8
She wants deposits on tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/xoxobabelina
-
01-03-26 00:56 #951Senior Member

Posts: 379Lol
Well thank god she works with children.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





