Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 17259
-
01-09-26 21:12 #16539Senior Member

Posts: 312Man.
She looks so familiar. And I am not doubting you, but I can't recall her from JFL. Of course I saw so many from that stable and others that I could be mixing it all up.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:55 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 534More like.
She has always been a pro, you're just now noticing her ad on a Eros she was using her real name Devin when she was with an agency. I want to say it was JFL.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:20 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 318Starla
Guess she became a pro. Used to be on seeking now she's eros.
https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0.htm?cat=2382
-
01-09-26 14:28 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 548Haven't seen her, but you're probably right, she has a few guys on the go. It's good to try and snap them up early.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 11:00 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 534She looks very familiar.
I'm not entirely sure but I think she had a previous profile "SouthernMama" or something similar out of Cartersville. Some report about her catching GPS after some dude had "promised" her he would buy her a Mustang or something? She started trying to get as much as she could from everybody after that never happened. She has actually replied to me and sent her number, I'll post the results when I know details.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 10:51 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 333Yet another scammer. Blizzy
Wants you to send a booking fee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-aee2cd4da715
-
01-09-26 10:09 #16533Senior Member

Posts: 47I doubt that is a real woman. It probably is overseas scammers. All but one in a hundred thousand or more will block her. However there is a tiny percentage that is lonely and crazy. The crazy men will give away their life savings to the new love of their life who keeps saying she is coming to move in with them. Countless crises will keep popping up to postpone her getting back from being stuck overseas. Each new crisis needs more money from the love struck crazy idiot. There are articles about older people sending hundreds of thousands of dollars overseas over several years because they still believe it is real love even after so long with her never showing up. It's sad.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 20:30 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 30I can't make this shit up!
Look at this screenshot attached.
-
01-08-26 20:03 #16531Senior Member

Posts: 333The latest scam from the ladies at Seeking
Must be in the air, but recently for some reason I have been attracting a bunch of women trying to bullshit me with there knowledge of trading Bitcoin. They seem to think it makes them more desirable if they concoct a story about how they are timing the market day trading Bitcoin. Problem is, they don't know even basic stuff how the market works. But here are a few you can chat with, and there is no pu $$why offered.
Florence 36 - See will want to move to Whatsapp or Telegram shortly after messaging you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-d03ffe1f270d
Chris (Krys) 27 - Wants to move to text, complains about men just wanting sex, but is interested in telling about how she times the market day trading Bitcoin.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-31e992dccd96
So boys, if you have the patience and want to just chat about Bitcoin ad nauseam these two are a good option.
Stay safe.
Jims2321.
-
01-08-26 17:51 #16530Senior Member

Posts: 534Stacy- Time wasting wannabe scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-d09f66873065
Chatted with this one under another profile several months ago, she agreed to meet and could cost. But she was recovering from strep throat. 3-4 texts later hits me with the "Can you send me $200 so I can get some groceries for me and my son some antibiotics" Ahhhh NO! But, I can personally deliver antibiotics that will knock it out in 3 days (I have a prescription with a shit load of refills). And that was the last I heard from her on that account. LOL Today she messaged me again from this account and after a couple of messages dropped her number and said text her. Voila! I know you and I'm still not sending you money before the panties are on the floor. Yall have fun with her, just know there will never be a meet at whatever price she agrees to.
-
01-08-26 17:18 #16529Senior Member

Posts: 30Ditto
Same thing with Cadence. No luck.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 16:41 #16528Senior Member

Posts: 534Don't you mean.
Mooseknuckle She's online all day everyday, she's not meeting anybody she's looking for handouts without the putout. She read and never replied to my message, no pic request nothing.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 13:40 #16527Senior Member

Posts: 362Cadence
More thigh gap!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-5d5136ea48e7
SD.
-
01-08-26 13:32 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 362Lya
Love me some sexy thigh gap! Anyone seen Lya yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-5505e67ee90f
May the pussy be with you!!
SD.
-
01-06-26 09:06 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 460Madison Major GPS
I don't usually bother posting about crazy money requests, but this one is very extreme. She wants $10 K per month. The only good thing is that she led with that right after my first message on the site. Doing a photo search I found a mug shot but the link was archived so not sure what she was arrested for. She is reasonably attractive but one of her pics looks like it is from an escort. For any of you high rollers that have money to burn here is the link. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-77127f218150.










Reply With Quote





