Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16539

    Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She has always been a pro, you're just now noticing her ad on a Eros she was using her real name Devin when she was with an agency. I want to say it was JFL.
    She looks so familiar. And I am not doubting you, but I can't recall her from JFL. Of course I saw so many from that stable and others that I could be mixing it all up.

  2. #16538

    More like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Guess she became a pro. Used to be on seeking now she's eros.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0.htm?cat=2382
    She has always been a pro, you're just now noticing her ad on a Eros she was using her real name Devin when she was with an agency. I want to say it was JFL.

  3. #16537

    Starla

    Guess she became a pro. Used to be on seeking now she's eros.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...0.htm?cat=2382

  4. #16536
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. She is talking nice and about to do a meet and greet with her. Just wondering if anyone seen her because these chicks be saying they are not seeing anyone and they seen like 10 guys from here LOL.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74386523
    Haven't seen her, but you're probably right, she has a few guys on the go. It's good to try and snap them up early.

  5. #16535

    She looks very familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Same thing with Cadence. No luck.
    I'm not entirely sure but I think she had a previous profile "SouthernMama" or something similar out of Cartersville. Some report about her catching GPS after some dude had "promised" her he would buy her a Mustang or something? She started trying to get as much as she could from everybody after that never happened. She has actually replied to me and sent her number, I'll post the results when I know details.

  6. #16534

    Yet another scammer. Blizzy

    Wants you to send a booking fee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-aee2cd4da715
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-01-09 at 10-49-42 Member Profile - Seeking.com.jpg‎  

  7. #16533
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Look at this screenshot attached.
    I doubt that is a real woman. It probably is overseas scammers. All but one in a hundred thousand or more will block her. However there is a tiny percentage that is lonely and crazy. The crazy men will give away their life savings to the new love of their life who keeps saying she is coming to move in with them. Countless crises will keep popping up to postpone her getting back from being stuck overseas. Each new crisis needs more money from the love struck crazy idiot. There are articles about older people sending hundreds of thousands of dollars overseas over several years because they still believe it is real love even after so long with her never showing up. It's sad.

  8. #16532

    I can't make this shit up!

    Look at this screenshot attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7753.jpg‎  

  9. #16531

    The latest scam from the ladies at Seeking

    Must be in the air, but recently for some reason I have been attracting a bunch of women trying to bullshit me with there knowledge of trading Bitcoin. They seem to think it makes them more desirable if they concoct a story about how they are timing the market day trading Bitcoin. Problem is, they don't know even basic stuff how the market works. But here are a few you can chat with, and there is no pu $$why offered.

    Florence 36 - See will want to move to Whatsapp or Telegram shortly after messaging you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-d03ffe1f270d

    Chris (Krys) 27 - Wants to move to text, complains about men just wanting sex, but is interested in telling about how she times the market day trading Bitcoin.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-31e992dccd96

    So boys, if you have the patience and want to just chat about Bitcoin ad nauseam these two are a good option.

    Stay safe.

    Jims2321.

  10. #16530

    Stacy- Time wasting wannabe scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-d09f66873065

    Chatted with this one under another profile several months ago, she agreed to meet and could cost. But she was recovering from strep throat. 3-4 texts later hits me with the "Can you send me $200 so I can get some groceries for me and my son some antibiotics" Ahhhh NO! But, I can personally deliver antibiotics that will knock it out in 3 days (I have a prescription with a shit load of refills). And that was the last I heard from her on that account. LOL Today she messaged me again from this account and after a couple of messages dropped her number and said text her. Voila! I know you and I'm still not sending you money before the panties are on the floor. Yall have fun with her, just know there will never be a meet at whatever price she agrees to.

  11. #16529

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    Mooseknuckle She's online all day everyday, she's not meeting anybody she's looking for handouts without the putout. She read and never replied to my message, no pic request nothing.
    Same thing with Cadence. No luck.

  12. #16528

    Don't you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Love me some sexy thigh gap! Anyone seen Lya yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-5505e67ee90f

    May the pussy be with you!!

    SD.
    Mooseknuckle She's online all day everyday, she's not meeting anybody she's looking for handouts without the putout. She read and never replied to my message, no pic request nothing.

  13. #16527

    Cadence

    More thigh gap!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-5d5136ea48e7

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cadence.gif‎  

  14. #16526

    Lya

    Love me some sexy thigh gap! Anyone seen Lya yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-5505e67ee90f

    May the pussy be with you!!

    SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lya.jpg‎  

  15. #16525

    Madison Major GPS

    I don't usually bother posting about crazy money requests, but this one is very extreme. She wants $10 K per month. The only good thing is that she led with that right after my first message on the site. Doing a photo search I found a mug shot but the link was archived so not sure what she was arrested for. She is reasonably attractive but one of her pics looks like it is from an escort. For any of you high rollers that have money to burn here is the link. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-77127f218150.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape