Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 183 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2738
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2348

    Velvethug and Praline

    I had a session with velvet. I recommend but no play 1st time. I may repeat as I think more play is available. I have been in contact with Praline through cuddlecompanions, she travels it seems so hard to connect.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Praline was banned last month, she sure was fun. PM for digits. Anyone had any session with Velvethug. Low hugs karma but she's always online. PM if needed.

    Also, Luvluz is back again, she took a break. She can be fun as well.

  2. #2347

    Re: LaLuz

    How much fun is she? Enough to justify getting an Airbnb? Also your Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerMan11  [View Original Post]
    Praline was banned last month, she sure was fun. PM for digits. Anyone had any session with Velvethug. Low hugs karma but she's always online. PM if needed.

    Also, Luvluz is back again, she took a break. She can be fun as well.

  3. #2346

    Queeninbloom

    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I'm in need of tips / suggestions for Queeninbloom. Please DM.

    Msheeran.
    I saw her recently and it turned out to be platonic. So if anyone has the cheat code, please share. She was nice enough and very talkative. I believe she's trying to go legit as a lmt again so she may be playing safe for now.

  4. #2345

    Praline and Velvethug

    Praline was banned last month, she sure was fun. PM for digits. Anyone had any session with Velvethug. Low hugs karma but she's always online. PM if needed.

    Also, Luvluz is back again, she took a break. She can be fun as well.

  5. #2344
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    I see this one is back in town as well. Anyone been with her recently know if she's still the same?
    Idk what the same means. But she's so bad. Good lord. I love me thick white women. (Thick in a good way).

  6. #2343

    CuddleyCutiie

    I see this one is back in town as well. Anyone been with her recently know if she's still the same?

  7. #2342

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    They're back in town for the next few days. Worth it or pass?
    $180 for L1.

  8. #2341

    Jade_Queen & Mariana93

    They're back in town for the next few days. Worth it or pass?

  9. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I'm in need of tips / suggestions for Queeninbloom. Please DM.

    Msheeran.
    I've scheduled with her three times, twice she's cancelled on me out of the blue. Once she cancelled on me, told me she was free then cancelled again because I didn't reply fast enough and she already booked someone even though it was originally my time slot.

  10. #2339

    Cuddle tips

    I'm in need of tips / suggestions for Queeninbloom. Please DM.

    Msheeran.

  11. #2338

    Hugmeandstuff

    Quote Originally Posted by StarLordYG  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on seeking as well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-71d0930d4c97
    Even her seeking profile says platonic??

  12. #2337
    Quote Originally Posted by Wifeyluva  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or feedback on Queeninbloom? I'm thinking of booking a session next week.
    I believe she used to go by Starlush or Starlash. I set up an appt with her yesterday with her recommended available time which I accepted, she rescheduled it for a later time but she ended up cancelling 1 hour before when I sent her the confirmation.

  13. #2336

    Seeking

    Looks like she's on seeking as well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-71d0930d4c97

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    I see a new one hugmeandstuff anyone have info?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugmeandstuff

  14. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Search on San Diego forum shows she's platonic w / GPS. That said, her Doubles partner is pretty cute.
    I wonder if her partner does solo cuddles hm may have to ask.

  15. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMuss  [View Original Post]
    I'd been meaning to leave a review then I saw your post. Pics are accurate, tight body and fun to be had. In my dream she was nice and affectionate. She even took requests on what to wear. Damage was negotiable, and tbh I suspect a bit of a habit. Overall it was a satisfying dream. Hope this helps.
    Which one are you talking about? Any feedback on Queeninbloom?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape