Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 2740
-
01-05-26 11:54 #2320Regular Member

Posts: 12Any seen Queeninbloom lately?
Has anybody seen Queeninbloom lately? Did anybody manage FS with her? Or far have get with her.
-
01-05-26 09:57 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 59Booked multiple hours and no extras.
Originally Posted by Visualsell539
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 08:06 #2318Regular Member

Posts: 24Hugmeandstuff
I see a new one hugmeandstuff anyone have info?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugmeandstuff
-
01-04-26 21:57 #2317Regular Member

Posts: 10Hugmeandstuff
Saw this posting recently and reached out. Looks promising and I like the look. Waiting to hear back and hope to report how the session went.
Has anyone had a cuddle with her recently?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugmeandstuff
-
01-04-26 21:38 #2316Regular Member

Posts: 10Aaliyah Cuddles
She reached to me and we messaged a few times. Schedules did not line up. But what was it that made it a waste of time and money? I was originally interested.
Originally Posted by Moblemaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 14:40 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 59FYI. I did see energyhealer again and got topless L1.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 00:32 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 67Review on kittyinfinity13
Saw her today she messages me when she is in town so I said meh why not, long story short it was meh there was grinding on my end felt her up a bit but nothing serious back scratches is her go to more on the plus size and she is short would I repeat. Ehhhhhhhhhh meh.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13
-
01-01-26 20:47 #2313Regular Member

Posts: 12Aaliyah Cuddles
Earlier posts Orlando and Tampa had her being banned under previous names.
Finished a session & it was a total waste of time and money!
-
01-01-26 12:19 #2312Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thanks bunches
Thanks sooo much.
Originally Posted by TJpumps
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 12:05 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 617The only thing I can think of is if you ever put your phone number there.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 11:14 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 143Cuddlecompainions
She is also on CuddleCompanions.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 10:39 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 116Banned
Everytime I get a new account it gets banned. I have never said anything on that site about any extras. Just wondering if the girls are reporting me after our off site chat?
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 08:53 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 617Sookie
Could anybody please PM Sookie's contact info? I have seen her before but then my account got banned. I got a new one, contacted her, she responded but the new account got banned again. Thanks!
-
12-30-25 11:47 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 44I have no first hand experience, but that definitely looks like a fake profile.
Originally Posted by Derrun21
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 09:05 #2306Regular Member

Posts: 24Camilla01
Anyone seen Camilla01? She is new to the site.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/camilla01.











Reply With Quote





