Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 2738
-
01-17-26 19:37 #2348Senior Member

Posts: 143Velvethug and Praline
I had a session with velvet. I recommend but no play 1st time. I may repeat as I think more play is available. I have been in contact with Praline through cuddlecompanions, she travels it seems so hard to connect.
Originally Posted by JokerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 13:25 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 347Re: LaLuz
How much fun is she? Enough to justify getting an Airbnb? Also your Inbox is full
Originally Posted by JokerMan11
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 11:32 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 191Queeninbloom
I saw her recently and it turned out to be platonic. So if anyone has the cheat code, please share. She was nice enough and very talkative. I believe she's trying to go legit as a lmt again so she may be playing safe for now.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 20:59 #2345Regular Member

Posts: 12Praline and Velvethug
Praline was banned last month, she sure was fun. PM for digits. Anyone had any session with Velvethug. Low hugs karma but she's always online. PM if needed.
Also, Luvluz is back again, she took a break. She can be fun as well.
-
01-16-26 10:37 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 331Idk what the same means. But she's so bad. Good lord. I love me thick white women. (Thick in a good way).
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 10:13 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 347CuddleyCutiie
I see this one is back in town as well. Anyone been with her recently know if she's still the same?
-
01-15-26 11:10 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 99Pass
$180 for L1.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 09:16 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 347Jade_Queen & Mariana93
They're back in town for the next few days. Worth it or pass?
-
01-12-26 08:26 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 1126I've scheduled with her three times, twice she's cancelled on me out of the blue. Once she cancelled on me, told me she was free then cancelled again because I didn't reply fast enough and she already booked someone even though it was originally my time slot.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 18:38 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 156Cuddle tips
I'm in need of tips / suggestions for Queeninbloom. Please DM.
Msheeran.
-
01-08-26 19:10 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 436Hugmeandstuff
Even her seeking profile says platonic??
Originally Posted by StarLordYG
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 10:17 #2337Regular Member

Posts: 10I believe she used to go by Starlush or Starlash. I set up an appt with her yesterday with her recommended available time which I accepted, she rescheduled it for a later time but she ended up cancelling 1 hour before when I sent her the confirmation.
Originally Posted by Wifeyluva
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 09:49 #2336Regular Member

Posts: 20Seeking
Looks like she's on seeking as well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-71d0930d4c97
Originally Posted by Derrun21
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 09:46 #2335Regular Member

Posts: 17I wonder if her partner does solo cuddles hm may have to ask.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 09:27 #2334Regular Member

Posts: 4Which one are you talking about? Any feedback on Queeninbloom?
Originally Posted by NoMuss
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





