Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 506 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7582
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7177
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour with former MetroWest Valerie at her new location. House in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking. Def looked diff than current CL pics. Looked better in my opinion now.

    Has a converted room with laundry stuff in it. Nice table. Paid for an hour. Was done quicker than that but whatever. L1 nude on flip with FIV. No FS available. Covered BJ available if you bring your own cover.

    Nice gal.
    What was the damage? What area is she in now?

  2. #7176
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I seen her when she first started for 350 hr. GFE and honestly one of the best BBBJ I ever received but haven't seen her since due to gps.
    Yeah I saw her for 350 as well and I agree her BBBJ is indeed one of the best I have had. But at 600, I won't be returning.

  3. #7175

    Valerie

    Had an hour with former MetroWest Valerie at her new location. House in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking. Def looked diff than current CL pics. Looked better in my opinion now.

    Has a converted room with laundry stuff in it. Nice table. Paid for an hour. Was done quicker than that but whatever. L1 nude on flip with FIV. No FS available. Covered BJ available if you bring your own cover.

    Nice gal.

  4. #7174
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She told me 600 for GFE style for one hour implying BBBJ with cfs.

    This quote was a couple of months back I did not partake.
    I seen her when she first started for 350 hr. GFE and honestly one of the best BBBJ I ever received but haven't seen her since due to gps.

  5. #7173
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    She quoted me 600 roses for everything for an hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    How much for everything?
    She told me 600 for GFE style for one hour implying BBBJ with cfs.

    This quote was a couple of months back I did not partake.

  6. #7172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    How much for everything?

  7. #7171
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Have you seen her in the past couple of years? Because.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyBear  [View Original Post]
    I saw an advertisement for her on Craigslist a while back and can't find her new number. If anyone knows how to reach her, I'd appreciate a shout. I know she's crazy as a June bug, but something about her flips my switch as fast as her mood does LOL.
    She expects you to sign a document drawn up by her attorney and demands to take a picture of your state I'd or license and the icing on the cake was she whipped out an ink pad and took a thumb print on the document she makes you sign before the session starts if you are a new client!

    The document basically asserts you will keep your hands to yourself! And have no expectations other than a legitimate massage.

    She claims this all came about because a client got "all hands on" her and might have pushed the envelope too far! If you know what I mean!

    She went as far as asking me "if I was horny! Because if I were!? Then I needed to leave!!

    I think all of this was not only over the top! Ridiculous! But a bit rich coming from someone who maybe 15 years back or so!? With an office on Colonial Drive would for the right tip due FULL NUDE happy endings and YMMV like sucking on her toes or massaging her feet! But as she gets older she is getting more stricter and legitimate. But she does give a solid massage and these days does her best to stay professional but the paperwork thing is bewildering. Because of some out of control clown client now everyone has to be treated like a potential threat to her! Whenever a new client contacts her but none of this is told beforehand you find out about the paperwork once you arrive.

  8. #7170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Lia winter park

    Anyone has any experience with her?

    Called her and she told me $200 for an hour on the east side of winter park.

    Schedule did not work out yet.

    Thanks.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d/winter-park-lias-massage-relax/7907377177.html

  9. #7169

    Malayka

    I saw an advertisement for her on Craigslist a while back and can't find her new number. If anyone knows how to reach her, I'd appreciate a shout. I know she's crazy as a June bug, but something about her flips my switch as fast as her mood does LOL.

  10. #7168

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    She's GFE, but expensive.
    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.

  11. #7167

    Crystal

    She gave me the address of a gym next to her apartment and we made a time and she ghosted me. This was about a month ago, but I have seen good reviews on her prior to that.
    Last edited by Lotion2003; 01-08-26 at 07:16. Reason: Wrong placement

  12. #7166

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Was waxing offered?

    YM.
    I'm not too sure as I didn't ask. I was looking for just a shave. I'd say to reach out when she posts and find out if it's offered.

  13. #7165

    Lake Mary

    Anyone try this one?

    I think professional yet the picture is seductive.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...903092348.html

  14. #7164

    New one?

    Thinking of getting the boys waxed LOL. Anyone seen this one https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...905749060.html.

  15. #7163
    80 for 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting for something totally different.

    How many roses for hour?

    YM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape