|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 223
I think Great Hands is the best FS option. But the massage is pretty much nonexistent there.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 6
Novi Natural
 Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
Decided to stop by here the other day. Paid 60 for a half hour and got a terrible massage with a very poor HE with terrible technique.
Lady was very enough, but she was not attractive at all. Massage was very sporadic and had no rhythm. She just pushed on my back with no oil and didn't really take her time. Her technique was also poor with the ending and no amount of coaching could help her. I already have my preference of parlors that provide FS but what's the place that gives the best actual massage in the area with extras available if I choose?
Went there about a month ago, massage was a 6/10. Girl was pretty cute (of course I like Asians). Flip was fun, top went up, bottoms went down. Left thinking I have to return.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 127
Q Therapy
 Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
When I first heard of healing hands, the gal that was there was doing P checks. Unfortunately, I never made it there.
Is this a half hour place or should I go for the full hour?
Anybody recommend a place where I can get prostae check.
Q Therapy (8 and Lasher).
Sky is the one you want to see. Time is your choice.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 122
Healing hands
 Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
Luna on the right. I can attest not only without a padded bra, but in fact braless. A sight to behold!
When I first heard of healing hands, the gal that was there was doing P checks. Unfortunately, I never made it there.
Is this a half hour place or should I go for the full hour?
Anybody recommend a place where I can get prostae check.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 975
 Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
I don't have an update on tropical touch because I haven't made the trip there yet! I have found a local UTR 20's busty all natural by pure luck that is currently absorbing my time and interest level. This is all luck guys. I love the recent list in post and agree with it all. Just like deer hunting you have to put in the time to get lucky.
Freezing your ass off sitting in a tree? LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 53
 Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
Anger and Luna (standing). There hasn't been a disappointment yet at Great Hands yet.
Luna on the right. I can attest not only without a padded bra, but in fact braless. A sight to behold!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 80
She still out
 Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
Any sightings? I know that some here are not too fond of her of her services, but I never had an issue, would like to visit again if she is back in operation. Please DM me if you have intell or can help me get in contact. Asked this a while back and got a DM that she was thinking about returning to the scene, but never heard back.
Another guy keep in contact with her and says she not opening back up.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 928
 Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
Decided to stop by here the other day. Paid 60 for a half hour and got a terrible massage with a very poor HE with terrible technique.
Lady was very enough, but she was not attractive at all. Massage was very sporadic and had no rhythm. She just pushed on my back with no oil and didn't really take her time. Her technique was also poor with the ending and no amount of coaching could help her. I already have my preference of parlors that provide FS but what's the place that gives the best actual massage in the area with extras available if I choose?
And what is your preferred FS parlor?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 588
 Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
From my experience, the odds of any sexual services from a TT girl are slim to none, which has been stated dozens of times. I've been to around 5 or so locations and met various girls over the last two years. I have gotten several personal numbers and it has led to nothing worthwhile. It's only a tool they use on guys who passed the weird check and they would like to make a regular.
The only reason why I've continued to go is because of boredom, Asian fatigue, and maybe one day getting lucky. Also, curiosity of what some of these girls look like half naked and seeing them try to ignore me at full mast.
Some things I've learned:
1. Some girls are cutthroat about getting regular customers and will actively try to steal them from others.
2. They post on sex related sites (rubrankings, seeking, LC, etc.) but don't detail enough to prove they're offering sexual services (just baiting you).
3. They're fully aware of what they're doing and what you want.
4. They will actively tease you (one girl literally sat her tits on my head / face while "massaging" me), but will "never" follow up on any advance you try.
5. Everything they do is to get you to become a regular and come back over and over again.
6. They can make solid money = hourly rate, tips, and commission for each massage session booked for them. Hence why they will always sell the bikini massages.
7. Most of the girls hate it there because of us.
8. Some are OF girls, sell nudes, private snaps, strippers, etc.
9. Upper management sucks at most locations.
10. I've only heard of one confirmed story where a girl did something sexual (gave a BJ to a customer because he was hot). I saw her but she wasn't hot enough for me to get turned on.
11. Heard of other alledged extra stories from girls but can't / couldn't confirm from our sessions.
12. They are drilled pretty hard to stay in compliance while working on the clock.
13. One girl got offended when she sent me unsolicited nudes and I asked for a nude massage next time.
14. Never do a multi-hand session, waste of money and the massage quality drops. Even if the extra girl is free of charge.
15. I've never done it, but I don't recommend bringing up any sex related stuff they do like OF.
16. They're not licensed, they know it, and it shows.
This post is overall mostly useless but felt like sharing my experience after seeing so many girls.
I slew of TT girls popped up on my snapchat and one of them was recruiting girls to work and referred to TT as the "Hooters" of massages.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 223
Novi Natural Health Massage
Decided to stop by here the other day. Paid 60 for a half hour and got a terrible massage with a very poor HE with terrible technique.
Lady was very enough, but she was not attractive at all. Massage was very sporadic and had no rhythm. She just pushed on my back with no oil and didn't really take her time. Her technique was also poor with the ending and no amount of coaching could help her. I already have my preference of parlors that provide FS but what's the place that gives the best actual massage in the area with extras available if I choose?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 261
 Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
From my experience, the odds of any sexual services from a TT girl are slim to none, which has been stated dozens of times. I've been to around 5 or so locations and met various girls over the last two years. I have gotten several personal numbers and it has led to nothing worthwhile. It's only a tool they use on guys who passed the weird check and they would like to make a regular.
The only reason why I've continued to go is because of boredom, Asian fatigue, and maybe one day getting lucky. Also, curiosity of what some of these girls look like half naked and seeing them try to ignore me at full mast.
Some things I've learned:
1. Some girls are cutthroat about getting regular customers and will actively try to steal them from others.
2. They post on sex related sites (rubrankings, seeking, LC, etc.) but don't detail enough to prove they're offering sexual services (just baiting you).
3. They're fully aware of what they're doing and what you want.
4. They will actively tease you (one girl literally sat her tits on my head / face while "massaging" me), but will "never" follow up on any advance you try.
5. Everything they do is to get you to become a regular and come back over and over again.
6. They can make solid money = hourly rate, tips, and commission for each massage session booked for them. Hence why they will always sell the bikini massages.
7. Most of the girls hate it there because of us.
8. Some are OF girls, sell nudes, private snaps, strippers, etc.
9. Upper management sucks at most locations.
10. I've only heard of one confirmed story where a girl did something sexual (gave a BJ to a customer because he was hot). I saw her but she wasn't hot enough for me to get turned on.
11. Heard of other alledged extra stories from girls but can't / couldn't confirm from our sessions.
12. They are drilled pretty hard to stay in compliance while working on the clock.
13. One girl got offended when she sent me unsolicited nudes and I asked for a nude massage next time.
14. Never do a multi-hand session, waste of money and the massage quality drops. Even if the extra girl is free of charge.
15. I've never done it, but I don't recommend bringing up any sex related stuff they do like OF.
16. They're not licensed, they know it, and it shows.
This post is overall mostly useless but felt like sharing my experience after seeing so many girls.
I've only been to that chain a couple of times for the eye candy knowing I'm not getting any extras. What I don't know, is what to tip. What are you guys tipping these girls at these types of spa's?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 427
Concur
 Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Odd. I've been there twice, both times within the past 30 days. Different girl each time. Both times the session ended in HJ.
Different Cindy now then was there a month ago, like I've said in a previous post, we all know this please rotate names or will assume the same name while they are filling in for vacation etc. Makes it difficult for us to report accurately here but I digress.
Like Lamar, I've always received at least L1 service here. The current Cindy is younger, late 20's at most, and has a fantastic shape and is overall very attractive. The prior Cindy was in late 30's or 40's and more homely but did have amazing erasers.
Have yet to meet Anna there, she is the other provider.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 555
 Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
After my epic fail, I decide to go to Tiffany Spa on Farmington Rd. Man, that place sucks also. Had Cindy, she looked ok, probably early 30's. Massage was pretty good, just medium pressure when I kept asking for harder. Wouldn't do anything but a DIY. I'm going to have to go back to my usual spot on the Eastside by me after 2 strikes in a row. Wanted to branch out and get a little different / strange. Oh well, Happy New Year all!
Odd. I've been there twice, both times within the past 30 days. Different girl each time. Both times the session ended in HJ.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 215
Phatunit update
 Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
I agree with point 17, but I was more interested in PhatUnits update.
I don't have an update on tropical touch because I haven't made the trip there yet! I have found a local UTR 20's busty all natural by pure luck that is currently absorbing my time and interest level. This is all luck guys. I love the recent list in post and agree with it all. Just like deer hunting you have to put in the time to get lucky.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 928
PhatUnit
 Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
From my experience, the odds of any sexual services from a TT girl are slim to none, which has been stated dozens of times. I've been to around 5 or so locations and met various girls over the last two years. I have gotten several personal numbers and it has led to nothing worthwhile. It's only a tool they use on guys who passed the weird check and they would like to make a regular.
The only reason why I've continued to go is because of boredom, Asian fatigue, and maybe one day getting lucky. Also, curiosity of what some of these girls look like half naked and seeing them try to ignore me at full mast.
Some things I've learned:
1. Some girls are cutthroat about getting regular customers and will actively try to steal them from others.
2. They post on sex related sites (rubrankings, seeking, LC, etc.) but don't detail enough to prove they're offering sexual services (just baiting you).
3. They're fully aware of what they're doing and what you want.
4. They will actively tease you (one girl literally sat her tits on my head / face while "massaging" me), but will "never" follow up on any advance you try.
5. Everything they do is to get you to become a regular and come back over and over again.
6. They can make solid money = hourly rate, tips, and commission for each massage session booked for them. Hence why they will always sell the bikini massages.
7. Most of the girls hate it there because of us.
8. Some are OF girls, sell nudes, private snaps, strippers, etc.
9. Upper management sucks at most locations.
10. I've only heard of one confirmed story where a girl did something sexual (gave a BJ to a customer because he was hot). I saw her but she wasn't hot enough for me to get turned on.
11. Heard of other alledged extra stories from girls but can't / couldn't confirm from our sessions.
12. They are drilled pretty hard to stay in compliance while working on the clock.
13. One girl got offended when she sent me unsolicited nudes and I asked for a nude massage next time.
14. Never do a multi-hand session, waste of money and the massage quality drops. Even if the extra girl is free of charge.
15. I've never done it, but I don't recommend bringing up any sex related stuff they do like OF.
16. They're not licensed, they know it, and it shows.
This post is overall mostly useless but felt like sharing my experience after seeing so many girls.
I agree with point 17, but I was more interested in PhatUnits update.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|