Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 27823
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26893

    Princess Peach

    Anyone have any recent info or dealings with Princess Peach? Thinking of pulling the trigger when I'm in town next week.

  2. #26892

    Dulcecolumbiana


  3. #26891

    Shasha at Best Massage in Everett

    Belongs here. 300.

  4. #26890

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious63  [View Original Post]
    So I visited Mikki last month based on her reviews in this forum. She put on the condom even for BJ. It was CBJ and cfs. Next week, I pinged her and setup an appt, texting was prompt until I asked about BBFS and she immediately told me to not come over and just ghosted me.
    So I visited her again today and asked her about no condom when she was putting it on for BJ. She said okay and after a while of BBBJ, just hopped on it bare.

    Lesson learnt: Always ask in person and not on texts.

    About our previous encounter, in her defense ever since that infamous tna review, she probably reaches for a condom with every newbie unless specifically requested.

  5. #26889

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Yes that Sandy, same prices quoted to me but 5 to CIM was more than I felt like spending, didn't ask about BBFS.

  6. #26888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Avery Jett

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She gives it after second date.
    Upcharge?

    Msog cip?

  7. #26887

    Gumdrop nipples

    Does anyone know a provider with gumdrop nips? Been a long time.

  8. #26886
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?
    She gives it after second date.

  9. #26885

    RE: Alexxxis

    I picked her up a few times on Aurora probably six years ago. She's a slam-dunk on going bare and at that time she'd do pretty much anything. I don't get the impression that she's changed much. I've always liked her, she's straight forward but others have mentioned that she can really jerk you around if you let her. I think if you keep it to the point and show-up and do your thing you'll get what you want. $600 sounds wild, though, I used to get her for much much much less, LOL. Wow, how things have changed. There are a few recent posts here from men who've contacted her with a counter-offer and she accepted, so maybe try going lower if you can. My experience is that she'll accept as long as it isn't way-out ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I saw her last month, but went covered with her. Mostly because it was my first time with her and wanted to test the waters, so to speak, before asking her. I asked her after, but she was a bit high and I wasn't sure I really understood what she said.

    She does have a really nice ass especially in those tight yoga shorts with no underwear. Her face shows her age though. I'll try to creampie her.

  10. #26884
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Alexxxis.

    600 $ total for creampie.

    Average session. Nothing special about her performance.
    Thanks for the report. I saw her last month, but went covered with her. Mostly because it was my first time with her and wanted to test the waters, so to speak, before asking her. I asked her after, but she was a bit high and I wasn't sure I really understood what she said.

    She does have a really nice ass especially in those tight yoga shorts with no underwear. Her face shows her age though. I'll try to creampie her.

  11. #26883

    Fun fact

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?
    Oxford dictionary features her under butterface entry.

  12. #26882
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?
    I've made it happen recently.

  13. #26881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $400 for GFE BBBJ, dfk, daty, massage, cfs.

    +100 for cim.

    +100 msog.

    She said BBFS was $1500.

    I did not go see her.
    This Sandy?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../sandy.567156/#xfmgMedia.

  14. #26880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108

    Avery Jett

    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?

  15. #26879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    She goes bare. She makes the guy pay thru the nose and be a regular.

    Or if you are AA and her current pimp.
    They all go bare, just a matter if they go bare with you LOL. She ain't my type so I have no worries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape