Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 3030
-
01-14-26 20:27 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 38Healing Hands Apple
I made an appointment with Apple in the afternoon. The parking lot was very crowded and there was a truck unloading by the backdoor.
Entered through the front door met with Apple. She is not the hottest thing alive but she makes a supreme effort which is actually more important to me. House fee and tip combined was $300.
Standing shower with BBJ preview. Get to the room and she lays her head on the edge of the bed for some face fucking. Takes it all the way to the base. Squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples the whole time. I swing her around for missionary. I wrap up and start with her pussy for just a few minutes but then put it right up her ass. She takes every inch. She looks mildly uncomfortable but doesn't complain. I finish in the bag.
Proceeds with a decent back rub. Not CMT level but she makes an effort. After some soft touch I get her to rim me and then more BBJ but with her on top of me. She wraps me up gets on top for cowgirl. She is trying her best to make me cum with her pussy. She deep french kisses, says she loves me, throws in some kegels, and is trying her best. After doing that for awhile I tell her it's time for her ass again. She lays down in missionary and I put it in her ass again. Once again she looks a little uncomfortable but doesn't complain. She really took an ass pounding, it was honestly impressive. I finish in the bag again.
Some might think I overpaid but while she isn't the hottest thing alive, she really takes it like a champ. She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted without complaint and took a real ass fucking with a smile. I wouldn't go out of my way to see her again but if I was in the area I certainly would.Last edited by StevenOh1; 01-14-26 at 20:28. Reason: Tip added
-
01-14-26 16:37 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 127Scared
As aggressive as that woman gets, unless she has calmed down I would be afraid to let her do that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 16:42 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 140PM Specialist
Definitely more along lines of PM specialists. I had one that got very adventurous and had more than 1 finger in there. Again, I don't see her ads on Skip anymore but it was one of the best PM HJ experiences of my life.
Originally Posted by AussiePizza
[View Original Post]
Any suggestions?
-
01-13-26 16:40 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 385Ask
Can always ask Apple.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 11:58 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 70Backdoor
Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 17:50 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 140Back door fun
It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.
-
01-12-26 11:12 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking for a Latina palor in town
Any rec offering a TS and massage before the main event?
-
01-09-26 16:05 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 57Swept away?
When LE made a stormy run to this area, she might've swept away. Just hoping she isn't currently in detention.
Originally Posted by MattrossTD
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 13:21 #2752Regular Member

Posts: 9Youyou
She worked at Sunrise and Eden no one knows where she is? She is like 5'1" great body mid 30's guessing.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 09:55 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 385Which
Which one? There apparently was 2.
Originally Posted by MattrossTD
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 22:09 #2750Regular Member

Posts: 9Youyou
Does anyone know what happened to her?
-
01-07-26 14:30 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 48Apple Healing
Good afternoon all.
I had some work in Fredericksburg so I dreamt a nice dream on the way back down.
I had a dream of some hands doing great healing. I was greeted by the lady of the establishment.
And was given a really good massage! Probably one of the better ones I've had in a while.
Afterwards in my dream, during the flip- I got an apple instead. She was more than happy.
To oblige and was. Meticulous in making sure I got what I came for.
Great experience overall, highly recommend and I wish my dreams were this good.
In RVA.
-
01-06-26 18:49 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 270Lisa Fuji
Whew, if your going to see Lisa you better have her number and go at 7 am She's busy as hell. LOL.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 12:13 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 70Apple
She is a real sucker. Good thing was she never used her teeth to give a stronger stimulation on head. She just changed the power modes from eco to max which I really liked. But she seemed a bit careless when licking sucking on my neck and chest. No hickey marks I warned to her and she obliged.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 09:42 #2746Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple Rodeo
Based on the posts I went and checked out Apple. Skills were awesonme, plus an unexpected salad toss. Looks wise, she could be better, but not bad. Her enthusiam and depth of her throat are incredible and left me very satisfiesd. Even got a great 10 minute back massage and stretch.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




