Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26871

    Aspen503

    Aspen503.

    She wanted $100 extra for BBFS. I declined.

  2. #26870
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I did a bareback duo with her and MandyWood when they shared and incall by Greenlake.
    Mandywood still offers BBFS.

  3. #26869
    Quote Originally Posted by OsoBlanko  [View Original Post]
    They will tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you in the door then give you the most vanilla safety girl possible. Avoid.
    Nah, in moments of desperation I've lowered my standards and gone to them when there was nothing else. They will bb but it will 100% be a granny, 45 (if you're lucky) and up, and will be entirely mechanical. These are really only viable when you've got to nut in something other than your hand or you'll explode.

    Pro tip- agree to whatever time and when you get there give it to the girl and after she texts the booker give her the rest for the bb upgrade and tell it's for her an not to tell the pimp. You'll get much better service.

  4. #26868
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectionGuy  [View Original Post]
    I never see them discussed much here but those services from skipthegames always running ads or on other shady sites have bare offers. Do y'all not partake?
    They will tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you in the door then give you the most vanilla safety girl possible. Avoid.

  5. #26867
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectionGuy  [View Original Post]
    I never see them discussed much here but those services from skipthegames always running ads or on other shady sites have bare offers. Do y'all not partake?
    Those are usually fake. When you text the numbers, it usually leads to someone who will direct you to an AMP. If you're lucky, you can get a BBBJ, but for the most part, it's just a HJ. If you're looking for an AMP, it's better to look at the Massage Parlor Reports page to see which AMP has the good rotation of girls. The ones discussed there have better services than the ones from the ads.

  6. #26866
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia was banned from TNA a couple of weeks ago. She apparently ripped some guy off, he wrote an alert on her after he sent deposit money to her for a date and she skipped-out on him. She didn't make it right so the mods banned her account. Perhaps she'll come back as a different handle, who knows, but you can probably find her on a different ad site. She's from southern California so doesn't live here, only rotates through. She is most definitely not the type to whom anyone should advance money, not that any of them are, I got the feeling the hustle was strong if one doesn't keep her honest. She was good for a quick half-hour, anything outside of that and I believe one was going to get taken for a ride. I have the number she was using at the time, i'll PM that to you.
    It's amazing the level of detailed information one can acquire here in the forums from the generous gents who share.

    Thank you.

  7. #26865
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily  [View Original Post]
    These girls are all plastering ChatGPT-generated text on their profiles these days, but here's what is particularly hilarious: This one has a USP (Unique Selling Proposition). That's the cherry on top, right there.

    I wonder if she'll drop her slide deck into my OneDrive if I ask nicely?
    AI is getting out of hand. I saw some escort on the other board posted an AI reply in response to someone's alert about her. It reads like the most bland market-type of press release.

    She looks cute! I would love to slip and slide into her.

  8. #26864
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...a/849875649074

    Has anyone seen her? I seem to remember someone talking about her before but I can't find the thread.

    I googled her phone number and one of the hits belong to clerk of the Circuit Court in Florida??
    These girls are all plastering ChatGPT-generated text on their profiles these days, but here's what is particularly hilarious: This one has a USP (Unique Selling Proposition). That's the cherry on top, right there.

    I wonder if she'll drop her slide deck into my OneDrive if I ask nicely?

  9. #26863

    Natasha

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...a/849875649074

    Has anyone seen her? I seem to remember someone talking about her before but I can't find the thread.

    I googled her phone number and one of the hits belong to clerk of the Circuit Court in Florida??

  10. #26862

    RE: DahliaBabyy

    Dahlia was banned from TNA a couple of weeks ago. She apparently ripped some guy off, he wrote an alert on her after he sent deposit money to her for a date and she skipped-out on him. She didn't make it right so the mods banned her account. Perhaps she'll come back as a different handle, who knows, but you can probably find her on a different ad site. She's from southern California so doesn't live here, only rotates through. She is most definitely not the type to whom anyone should advance money, not that any of them are, I got the feeling the hustle was strong if one doesn't keep her honest. She was good for a quick half-hour, anything outside of that and I believe one was going to get taken for a ride. I have the number she was using at the time, i'll PM that to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPunter  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact her but she is no longer on that board. Maybe she has abandoned the occupation or taking a break for the holidays. Does anyone have any information that can lead to an appointment with her?

  11. #26861
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    Met DahliaBabyy, full BBFS and easy set up. I saw her ad on TNA which gave me the feeling that she'd be open, sent her a text and she immediately replied with $250 for HH with $50 upgrades. I asked if the $50 included bare service and she replied in the affirmative. Started driving all the way out to her incall in Redmond, texts immediately started coming in "how soon before you're here, baby?" and finally, "please hurry I have someone coming after you". Great. I almost turned around and went back home but decided to try my luck. She was prompt upon my arrival with no waiting, had to walk through the hotel lobby with the desk attendant looking at me which I didn't love, she answered the door and said that everyone had cancelled or no-showed her all night so no rush. Once we got started she said I had 20 minutes left so thought that was odd after she told me no rush, so FYI she does keep an eye on the time so get to it if you decide to see her. She's attractive however she's much thinner than her photos, when I flipped her over onto all fours there was nothing but hip bones to grab onto. She's either starving herself or has a habit, if she gets any slimmer there won't be anything left. Room is typical provider mess with clothes strewn about. However she is nice and it was not a bad date. Prior to leaving she did ask me for a tip however I only carry exact amounts of cash on me. Seems like providers aren't shy about asking for tips these days. I would maybe repeat if I were in a pinch and she were closer.

    https://tnaboard.me/DahliaBabyy
    I tried to contact her but she is no longer on that board. Maybe she has abandoned the occupation or taking a break for the holidays. Does anyone have any information that can lead to an appointment with her?

  12. #26860
    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    As you've probably read on this thread, she's friendly to this topic. Great enthusiasm, great performance. But she is a BBW, not just "thick. Here's a picture to take a look for yourself. If she's up your alley, she's a great date. But you should know what you're getting into. She's also clear about her size when you contact her.
    We saw each other regularly back when she was on SA and she was a bit thinner.

    Very pretty face and horny as hell. We used to spend hours fucking and drinking.

  13. #26859
    Quote Originally Posted by KentCage  [View Original Post]
    In every way.

    That, but place was also a disaster, time management was horrible, communication was horrible. Just no.
    Thanks! That's unfortunate. When she first got on the scene she was a great fuck.

  14. #26858

    I think Curvyredhead is still in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I think she closed up shop. Tna profile scrubbed of ads and images.
    Maybe, maybe not. I think she has a group of dedicated followers that she sees regularly and so she doesn't advertise much. A couple years ago she got doxxed and she scrubbed her profile for privacy reasons. I know that 1 week ago Exotic Brunette Beauty offered duos with Curvyredhead, so I think she's still active. Check it out:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...vyred.3186022/

  15. #26857
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    I think she closed up shop. Tna profile scrubbed of ads and images.
    Bummer. Don't know if this is for good but she was a nice lady. It's a little annoying how much people want bare so bad but then you see how much shit is talked about the girls who are actual slam dunks like some of you will never be happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape