Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31209

    Freckles

    Had a dream today. Young light skinned spinner with nice perky titties. All covered, tight kitty. She's nice so treat her well. Very green but takes direction. $. 7 qv was totally worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/200030693

  2. #31208

    SuaDD

    Linked up with Sua and she was amazing. Greeted with a smile and a kiss. Off to the shower where she delivered a great BBJ and we went to the bedroom for cfs. Very flexible with a shaved kitty.

    She had a sweet personality and said she will be in town a few more days. Well worth the clean, no drama atmosphere. Have fun.

    https://tryst.link/escort/suadd

  3. #31207
    Quote Originally Posted by Zbm808  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lexi a few times. She is great. I love her nipples and she got me started with a BBBJ (short) but it was nice. Her rates were reasonable I usually do qv at $. 20 she just started doing doubles with Andrea. And she uoted me $. 75 each. I have tried to see Andrea but comms always dropped out. YMMV as always.

    Cheers.
    I am adding her to my wishlist Bro! SMO.

  4. #31206
    Quote Originally Posted by Zbm808  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lexi a few times. She is great. I love her nipples and she got me started with a BBBJ (short) but it was nice. Her rates were reasonable I usually do qv at $. 20 she just started doing doubles with Andrea. And she uoted me $. 75 each. I have tried to see Andrea but comms always dropped out. YMMV as always.

    Cheers.
    Wow you said Andrea? Haven't heard her name in a while. If it's the blonde tattooed girl, I know then she was great.

    Lexi is like you said. Fuck that should be a hot 3 sum if it's the Andrea I remember.

  5. #31205

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by DespiteFulmon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lexi a few times. She is great. I love her nipples and she got me started with a BBBJ (short) but it was nice. Her rates were reasonable I usually do qv at $. 20 she just started doing doubles with Andrea. And she uoted me $. 75 each. I have tried to see Andrea but comms always dropped out. YMMV as always.

    Cheers.

  6. #31204

  7. #31203
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I will add her to my growing list Bro! SMO.
    I messaged her last night, she said she was leaving town today, not sure for how long, she didn't answer that question.

    A shame, body type is exactly what I've been looking for.

  8. #31202
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeEMnasty  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times takes it in the ass like a champ. She does have a handler tho.
    Thanks. I will add her to my growing list Bro! SMO.

  9. #31201

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Beereal  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for a while.

    Almost in TGTBT territory.

    But when I see a thin young blonde that talks anal, I can't help but follow up and ask around.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/199605069
    I've seen her a few times takes it in the ass like a champ. She does have a handler tho.

  10. #31200

    Heart

    Been seeing this ad for a while.

    Almost in TGTBT territory.

    But when I see a thin young blonde that talks anal, I can't help but follow up and ask around.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phis/199605069

  11. #31199

    Suzie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert662  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've talked about her before, but wanted to give Suzie (Snowwyte) a shout out. Saw her yesterday and she is the only woman so far that has gotten me to pop 3 times in one hour! Head game is strong and pussy feels good. Plus, she allows BBFS for a small upcharge. She's well worth the drive over the bridge. She's not far from Southland Casino if you're looking for a landmark.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/199506730

    870-635-6640.

    She's looking to make new friends / clients so hit her up if you need a good nut or 3 LOL. 😂.

    Robert.

    P.S. Yes, I confirmed with her before posting about the BBFS. Have fun with her!
    Thanks for the review brother I've been wondering about her forever. I PM'd you.

  12. #31198

    Suzie in West Memphis. BBFS

    Hey all,

    I've talked about her before, but wanted to give Suzie (Snowwyte) a shout out. Saw her yesterday and she is the only woman so far that has gotten me to pop 3 times in one hour! Head game is strong and pussy feels good. Plus, she allows BBFS for a small upcharge. She's well worth the drive over the bridge. She's not far from Southland Casino if you're looking for a landmark.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/199506730

    870-635-6640.

    She's looking to make new friends / clients so hit her up if you need a good nut or 3 LOL. 😂.

    Robert.

    P.S. Yes, I confirmed with her before posting about the BBFS. Have fun with her!

  13. #31197

    Hayleigh

    If anyone is looking this weekend, Hayleigh could use some extra help.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9014795035

    I had a great dream with her a few weeks ago. Very passionate and she is open to discussing most things if you're cool. Damage is $$$ / hr. She looks like her pics, skinny, tall, cute ass. Feel free to tell her Swampman sent you. As always, YMMV. But I feel like I've seen her enough that I can somewhat vouch for her.

  14. #31196

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Wrong add for London. Look on tryst. Flat fuck. Has that entitled attitude. Management.

    All covered.

    You got the right add on Ghyna. Kinda the same All covered.

    Then she will ask for cash a lot. Read a cash and dash on her too.

    Management too.

    Fuck the CBJ mafia. There is better around. Hell I love a MILF.
    Mike1701,

    That really sucks about London I was hoping that maybe she would open up and be a little GFE accommodating. She is a cutie and my type but I trust your judgement.

  15. #31195
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    Is this the London you are talking about? I've contacted her before but couldn't get her to commit to a time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/199376947

    Is this the ad for Chyna?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/198555827
    Wrong add for London. Look on tryst. Flat fuck. Has that entitled attitude. Management.

    All covered.

    You got the right add on Ghyna. Kinda the same All covered.

    Then she will ask for cash a lot. Read a cash and dash on her too.

    Management too.

    Fuck the CBJ mafia. There is better around. Hell I love a MILF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape