Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 31855
-
12-31-25 18:38 #31225Senior Member

Posts: 62Jordi
If anyone has Jordi's current number, please dm it to me. Thanks!
-
12-30-25 17:17 #31224Senior Member

Posts: 82Jenny
It's so weird that women act like this these days. They could make so much more money with regulars just providing decent service. SMH.
Originally Posted by URCaveManez87
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 16:18 #31223Senior Member

Posts: 35Same with me
She did the exact same thing with me SMH. Beautiful woman but I walked out of her room feeling like I wasted my money because the experience was so damn bad!
Originally Posted by Sipowicz
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 23:01 #31222Senior Member

Posts: 142Legit
Snoopy aka Bentley Nicole is real I've seen her on the view. One incident that I recall with another member so YMMV I would say, and she definitely has demons.
Originally Posted by LeeCoMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 16:15 #31221Senior Member

Posts: 374Snoopy
This girl is posting in Tupelo and I am interested but trying to find reviews. Does anyone know her or have info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/tupel...-/617310770778
-
12-29-25 16:05 #31220Senior Member

Posts: 103Damn! Hate that it happened to you as well. It's a shame bc she is attractive. With a better attitude and more customer centric focus, she could do really well. I think that ship never left the harbor though. Like you, it was definitely a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Sipowicz
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 15:47 #31219Senior Member

Posts: 905Never mind, I just saw her Ad Bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 15:44 #31218Senior Member

Posts: 905Thanks for the info Bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 14:29 #31217Senior Member

Posts: 103Do a search on tineye (tineye.com) and see what it comes back with. Tineye is generally a good site to tell if photos are being used over and over again.
Originally Posted by Beereal
[View Original Post]
It should give you an idea.
Robert.
-
12-28-25 14:27 #31216Senior Member

Posts: 103Mikey- I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I would like Lovely Dee's info as well. Can you please share or PM me back?
Originally Posted by JustDreaming
[View Original Post]
Happy to share info with another senior member.
Thanks.
Robert.
-
12-28-25 13:14 #31215Regular Member

Posts: 19Same thing with me
I had damn near verbatim the same experience with her, even down to trying to rush me bc she needed to go back to school shopping with her daughter. Absolute smoke show but man oh man, terrible service. Perfunctory BJ just to get junior ready and asked "do I need to slow down?" when I was barely hard, rode cg for about 4 seconds before saying "this isn't going to work, you're just too big". Now I love having my ego stroked but I was looking for the stroking a little further south. Moved to doggie, great view but barely get the tip in before she's pulling back, saying "not so hard" and "have you finished? Flipped to mish and once again barely got in before she's pushing me out. As I'm getting dressed she says that's she does more with regulars and even offers bare to once per week regulars, thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
Sip out.
-
12-28-25 09:57 #31214Senior Member

Posts: 376Hot woman, can you pm her number? I couldn't get to work. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 17:05 #31213Senior Member

Posts: 119Lori is Back
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
This is the second one, the next time you do it I have to ban you.
A2
-
12-26-25 23:45 #31212Senior Member

Posts: 455Lovely Dee
Found this one on CL before I flew out last week. Better I show you than tell you. We worked over email but she was working on getting a phone. Comms went silent before Christmas but I'll let you all know if I hear from her. She is more than open and certainly worth the flowers I brought her $.
https://www.erome.com/a/hKgMVkoq
-
12-26-25 17:10 #31211Senior Member

Posts: 189Who is this?
I keep seeing this oriental girls pictures embedded in the ads of different providers.
I assume she's not local or someone would have talked about seeing her.
Which leads me to believe she's likely an adult film. Star.
Anyone have any idea?









Reply With Quote






