Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 1661
-
01-14-26 16:46 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 1016Unpolished gem. Simona at AG
FYI.
https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=223
Her online glamour photos feature only minimal retouching, with the white bikini and black lingerie images being the most accurate representation of what you'll encounter when she opens the door.
She possesses a genuinely cute and pretty girl-next-door face, stands at 5'4" with a slender, naturally delicate frame, and charming B-cup breasts that remain beautifully untouched by enhancement.
100% enthusiastic and genuinely eager to please, she offers non-stop DFKing, above-average BBBJ, and intensely sensual P2 P, BB is available. No rimming or FIV.
Most notably, she truly immerses herself in the moment — her enjoyment feels authentic and adds considerably to the overall experience.
Simona is a repeat from my book.
-
01-13-26 23:21 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 93Not particularly concerned about being recognized
That was not a concern to me nor what I was thinking about. I have to wonder if any of the agencies might not worry about some love-struck customer doing the equivalent of going BSC if they were actually living in the same building. That could certainly cause a bunch of different types of problems. So if they were to learn I was just musing about what type of reaction they might have. Probably depend on just who the customer was and how level-headed they seems.
Originally Posted by CommandF
[View Original Post]
But on a separate note, one might think that should the agency come under Federal scrutiny any regular the also lives in the complex might have higher probabilities of getting swept up with the agency.
-
01-13-26 22:20 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 94Kira at DMVG
Decided to see Kira today and enjoyed the same energetic, sweaty, BBFS, bb Greek, creampie any hole goodness that I've come to expect from her. No complaining, just taking every hard thrust like she loved it. I haven't dipped my toes into the Greek waters in about a month so I had a lot of pent up energy. She's one of the elite few who will throw it back hard when I'm slamming her backdoor as hard as I can. I generally prefer a more sensual pse, but the hardcore porno stuff is fun every now and then. I don't know how she does this more than once or twice a day. She still has that weird alter ego thing going on, but I'm use to it at this point and just play along. It's weird, in between pops and at the end, she seems to revert back to her normal-ish self and I kind of wish she mostly presented that. Anyways, you're a Greek, cia freak, enjoy her while she's here.
-
01-13-26 16:40 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 95We will see
I'm about to head out and in to tap that ass. I'll let you all know but last year, she was superb. I wish more women opened the menu and their holes. No qualms about an upcharge to leave a creampie in the back door as long as it's legit.
Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 16:38 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 95Doubt anyone would recognize you. Just as long as you don't offer up that information, should be safe. I would still play along and say you arrived etc LOL. You got to play the part to keep things anon.
Originally Posted by Noworth
[View Original Post]
Tbf, a lot of providers, agencies and otherwise run in those spaces. Wouldn't be surprised if a few regulars are tenants chuckling to themselves reading this with "been there doing that".
-
01-12-26 21:52 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 94Last I Saw her she was
I saw her over the summer in Philly and she was fine with Greek pounding. It seems like the current shop is asking for extras per hour. So Greek and pse are double for 90 minutes plus. Anyone else running into that.
Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 20:25 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 93I've sometimes wondered about that situation
Now and then I think about where I might move if I get rid of my house and wondered just what any of the agencies might do if I moved into one of the complexes and they then found out. I mean, I'm not going to drive out just so I can message and get the gate code or something.
Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 17:19 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 368Greek Life
https://www.dmvgirlsva.com/kira
The end of 2025 was a rough end to an otherwise profitable year run. Franky has his fun fund and looking to make more expensive purchases of k pussy. Been awhile since I've fucked a woman in the ass much less a vet like Kira.
I don't have TER and haven't for awhile. I'm shamelessly here asking if any can attest to her current tolerance for Greek? Wondering if I can't get away with bringing some of my toys I use on my hookups to double up on her. TIA.
-
01-12-26 17:13 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 368After awhile you just have to wonder what the fuck is going on LOL tbh, single man here, if I lived next to some working women, I'd probably be there at least once a week.
Originally Posted by Noworth
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 17:08 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 42Viki was fun
I had a great time with Viki. She's not what you would call a classic beauty but she's got a fantastic little body and her attitude was great. We laughed a lot and her service was top notch. If you're looking for a service queen, she's it. Top 5 in terms of DFK and DT for me.
-
01-07-26 09:01 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks! I plan on seeing her on Friday. Birthday treat!
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 22:41 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 819Viki at CPU. Most representative photo
Trying to upload photo in the green lingerie. I think this best represents her face and figure.
-
01-05-26 16:37 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 270Inna at ATM
Inna was awesome!
Sweet, petite, little treat. Looks like her pics. Especially the one wearing jeans in the chair. Hot face, hot body, very good service. Friendly and pleasing the whole time. Kissing at the door, in the room and in the shower. She will just shove her tongue in your mouth and leave it. However, you can kiss her anyway you like and she responds well. BBJ preview. Sitting on the bed BBJ with killer view if her ass in the mirror. She can DT and gives a nice sensual BBJ. Very generous with the BBJ. Extended 69. The kitty is fantastic. P2 P CG. Banged several positions with hot DFK. Nice and snug. Killer more aggressive BBJTCM finish. If you like the smaller slim ones then she is a must see in my opinion.
-
01-04-26 11:04 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 819RE: Viki and NoVA Korgs
The reality is that most of the ladies I have seen of late are solid good, but not great. Both in terms of looks and service. I don't remember the gal, from last year, but she was tiny and had washboard abs. She rocked it. Looks are great, but I'll take service with a great body any day. I am fortunate to have someone more local that I have seen for years that scratches 90% of my itches for much less money. It's got enough PSE, but is just lacking the GFE element that makes it complete. I think that's what Viki did well. Blend the various PSE & GFE into a single experience.
I had more options years ago, but after the debacle in Georgia and Washington, the places in MD closed, things changed up in NoVA and I took a long break from Korgs, and I lost all my references, except CPU, which is somewhat limiting, quality-wise.
I do try to provide enough detail to allow for differing preferences, which is a moving target. Viki was a home run and I'll repeat this week. I am fortunate to be more time / opportunity limited, than money, but money doesn't create opportunities to get away, or help the traffic on the DC beltway between Tysons and SilverSpring.
I started making the drive again, this past year, but not too often, and only if I see anything to indicate at least a slightly better than average experience. Sometimes I just need that extra GFE boost that you can't get at an AMP, which helps me minimize the need to spend two hours driving for a one hour session.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 10:18 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 106Highly doubt they moved cause you ran into a neighbor.
Originally Posted by Noworth
[View Original Post]
Doubtful the neighbor even knew who you were probably just think you live in the building.
One time a girl let me out right as I was going out the door a Amazon guy delivery guy ran into me by accident lols.
He was apologetic and saying sorry he in a rush I just said no worries.
One other time I got freaked out was waiting by door for girl to open she didn't right away then all of a sudden neighbors were passing by me in groups for some lols.
I got freaked out like it some LEO and ditched the appointment.
Got banned from there but couple of weeks later told them situation and got unbanned.











Reply With Quote






