Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16705

    Infinity spa and similar question

    Quick question, anyone ever have any luck getting 2 pops from the girls at Infinity? Want to know if I should pre game before I go in or if I can get 2 pops and unload this week of no nut and still have fun!

  2. #16704
    I frequented that area in the past and I'd agree with your comments on both. I'll repeat only if I don't have enough time to go to one of the 51st Ave establishments if I'm looking for an AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozbert  [View Original Post]
    I live around here, if you want convenience: Desert Oasis Spa north of Lakspur. Decent L1, call first, they're always busy.

    Across the street there European Massage, Cave Creek and 21st Pl. Smells like a pool hall from the 90's cigarette smoke and all, awkward lobby setup, but again convenient. Girls are meh, service is meh, but its super close.

  3. #16703

    High quality L1

    Not looking for a full deal, just going to be out for errands and wanted to get a fun little release. Any really great places that are good with L1 only? I know could probably get that at any full menu place but I know they can get a little annoyed if all I want is L1. So trying to find a space that is perfectly good with that and has a great provider and service, not just mechanical. I have read through the forum a while. Saw post couple days ago and reached out to him per his post. Wondering if anyone else has ideas. I'm in northwest valley but drive to north Tempe once a week. I have seen two that I used to pass by in Tempe getting reviews so checking those out too. Familiar with the big ones in Glendale close to me and have done a couple for more, but want to round out when just need something simple. Thanks.

  4. #16702
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    I also recommend Infinity!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebus  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend you head for Infinity at about 51st Ave and Peoria. For a 1 hour house fee of $60 and a tip of $160, you will get FS including DATY. I would not expect Greek there, but the providers are not ugly as a rule. Generally they are pretty enthusiastic. Closer to North Mountain than that, service runs downhill.
    I 100% agree with this guy, Infinity is my favorite spot in town, because 9 out of 10 times I go it's a fantastic experience and the prices are reasonable. I haven't found any other place in town yet that is as consistent as Infinity.

    They do a pretty good job of rotating in pretty girls with great service. Would highly recommend this place for it's amazing consistency in quality, especially compared to the other spots around Phoenix which are less reliable.

  5. #16701
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting at the end of the month and looking for a FS massage near North Mountain. I prefer to stay close in case I want to make multiple visits while I am there. Can anyone offer suggestions? The only real need is FS from an "not ugly" provider. Ideal service would include options for MSOG, DATY, Greek. Any details on the flow of a typical session is also appreciated.

    I will have a rental car, so if there are totally top notch places to go to please offer those as suggestions also. Since I'm a Chicago guy, I can reciprocate info here, but please give me enough details I can find the place on a google search.

    I will be RTFF, but thanks for helping me save search time.
    I live around here, if you want convenience: Desert Oasis Spa north of Lakspur. Decent L1, call first, they're always busy.

    Across the street there European Massage, Cave Creek and 21st Pl. Smells like a pool hall from the 90's cigarette smoke and all, awkward lobby setup, but again convenient. Girls are meh, service is meh, but its super close.

    Quality, I agree, 51st for Oasis.

    Standard rates here hh / h 40/60 and usually 160 for FS, they get friendlier if you pay more but 160 is the minimum where it doesn't feel like like theyre just gritting their teeth.

    I don't know how Chicago is, but if you want Latinas, youll pay for the moon, 3. For FS, but girls usually cute in Biltmore.

  6. #16700

    Quick question about infinity and others

    Anyone know if the girls at infinity or any of the other spas with hya's are ok with 2 pops? Basically want to know if I should pre game before heading there or if I can walk in with this 7 days of no release that's dying to explode and get a round 2 after the. 2 seconds its going to take for round one to conclude.

  7. #16699

    Mandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruffle93  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this Mandy was the same Mandy from Spring Massage a year or so ago (when Spring was still good).
    Let me know if you confirm it's the same Mandy!

    She was a beauty!

  8. #16698

    Crystal from the Big 6 Days

    Well, I heard one of the OG's was in town and I had to go make a visit. I saw Crystal a number of times back in the day and it was always a good time. I show up at my scheduled time and end up still having to wait like 20 minutes. Crystal walks in the room looking as smoking hot as ever. That's the Vietnamese / French combination or whatever it is is phenomenal and she shows it very well. Beautiful, natural breasts, healthy full lips, beautiful eyes and a nice thin body. So I spend the next 45 minutes repeating past activities. What a great time with her,. She said she's only here for the month and then back to California or Vegas. I can't understand half of what she is saying.

  9. #16697
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting at the end of the month and looking for a FS massage near North Mountain. I prefer to stay close in case I want to make multiple visits while I am there. Can anyone offer suggestions? The only real need is FS from an "not ugly" provider. Ideal service would include options for MSOG, DATY, Greek. Any details on the flow of a typical session is also appreciated.

    I will have a rental car, so if there are totally top notch places to go to please offer those as suggestions also. Since I'm a Chicago guy, I can reciprocate info here, but please give me enough details I can find the place on a google search.

    I will be RTFF, but thanks for helping me save search time.
    I would recommend you head for Infinity at about 51st Ave and Peoria. For a 1 hour house fee of $60 and a tip of $160, you will get FS including DATY. I would not expect Greek there, but the providers are not ugly as a rule. Generally they are pretty enthusiastic. Closer to North Mountain than that, service runs downhill.

  10. #16696
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Anna at Infinity is a must see!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Swung by Infinity today to check out the new lineup for the month. MMS comes out to greet me and she tells me she's got a new girl Anna for me to try. And WOW. I was blown away by how gorgeous she was. Attractive face. Well proportioned body with C cup titties. Long black hair running down to her waist. She was dressed in a white top and sleek black yoga pants that showed off her figure effortlessly. That sexy outfit was hugging all her curves in all the right ways and it was such a turn on. It was tight enough to clearly show off her chest, waist, and the full shape of her body. She kinda reminds me a little of Cozy Lulu / Fancy Eva who I also really like. Overall wonderful first impression.

    Anna greeted me with a hug, took care of the HF and tips then she asked me to undress. I asked for a massage first and was not disappointed. Her skills are great! She also used some oil which put the massage to another level. She even undressed herself and gave me a nice body slide. Feeling her soft boobs sliding over mine, her moans in my ear. I was getting super turned on and junior was fully erect in no time and Anna could sense it.

    She had me flip over and straddled me while massaging my front, guided my hands up to her natural soft breasts and I was in heaven. She initiated some LFK that led into DFK. Onto a BBBJ that felt amazing. And then I could feel her move up and mount me and oh my when she slid my hard cock into her tight wet clean shaved pussy, I even did not know when she put on the cover. She started riding me and grabbed my hand and put it on her tits, the image of this beautiful tight busty girl riding my cock will be forever imprinted into my mind. It took me everything I had to not bust in the first minute.
    Decided to check out Anna based on the review above, and had a very excellent time. Everything Tim said above about Anna is accurate. Had a wonderful time with her and I hope to see her many more times this month!! Really love the consistency from Infinity, they seem to have hot girls with good service here just about every month and I hope they keep it up.

  11. #16695
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    What was the $?
    House fee depends on the duration you select. Hr or 1/2 hour. As for tips, I prefer to keep it confidential.

  12. #16694

    Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Made another visit to Heaven, this time around I got Joy as my therapist. Went with the hour session, a a brief discussion with her after entering the spa. Paid her the hourly house fee after being taken into the room. With fees in hand Joy stepped out while I undress and got myself comfortable. After a few minutes, Joy comes right back in. Started things off with your typical massage to get things rolling. Received a pretty nice thorough massage, good amount of pressure tackling the right area, ridding me of some of the aches and pain that I had accumulated. Good amount of teasing when she started massaging the lower part of my body, the occasionally reach under, stroking my cock and balls. On the flip more teasing, a brief discussion about what specials she offered. Went with the BBBJ and cfs. After the tips and menu discussion was taken care of, Joy stepped out to gather her supplies. She comes right back in and did a nice little strip tease, then went straight for my meat stick, she begins nibbling my chest as she is stroking my cock, getting it ready for her warm moist mouth. The moment it was ready, she engulfed my cock, lick my balls. Seeing that she is neatly groomed I had her get into 69, she sucked me as I licked her kitty. Nice, fresh and cleaned. After several minutes of 69 ing each other, she suited me up and proceed to do me in rcg, I let her ride me for a bit, then I placed her face down ass up, held on her waist and tits as I plowed her pussy. I tend flipped her over into mish, and continue plowing her ****, as I got close to cumming, I unsheathed and had her blow me bare, she kept sucking and sucking until I emptied my load in her warm mouth. **** didn't skipped a bit and pretty much drain every last drop in her mouth. She then spitted it out, she may have swallowed a bit of it, since I did release a nice load in her mouth. LOL. She then got us cleaned, freshen up herself and continues to massage me a bit more before finishing the session.
    What was the $?

  13. #16693

    North Mountain Park Area? Visiting Chicago Senior

    I'll be visiting at the end of the month and looking for a FS massage near North Mountain. I prefer to stay close in case I want to make multiple visits while I am there. Can anyone offer suggestions? The only real need is FS from an "not ugly" provider. Ideal service would include options for MSOG, DATY, Greek. Any details on the flow of a typical session is also appreciated.

    I will have a rental car, so if there are totally top notch places to go to please offer those as suggestions also. Since I'm a Chicago guy, I can reciprocate info here, but please give me enough details I can find the place on a google search.

    I will be RTFF, but thanks for helping me save search time.

  14. #16692
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    If you need a great Latina that can go all the way then visit this massage place on 32nd / Roosevelt (near the airport) 200 flat for HH and you won't regret.
    How are they looks-wise compared to their ads? Legit photos or more of a bait and switch kind of deal?

  15. #16691

    Which Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Landon89  [View Original Post]
    I went in and met Elisa as well, young, tall and hot. Great massage and great service. Thanks!
    I looked for oasis but I ended up at red rose. Can someone tell me where Oasis is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape