Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 18671
-
01-07-26 11:09 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 98I live around here, if you want convenience: Desert Oasis Spa north of Lakspur. Decent L1, call first, they're always busy.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
Across the street there European Massage, Cave Creek and 21st Pl. Smells like a pool hall from the 90's cigarette smoke and all, awkward lobby setup, but again convenient. Girls are meh, service is meh, but its super close.
Quality, I agree, 51st for Oasis.
Standard rates here hh / h 40/60 and usually 160 for FS, they get friendlier if you pay more but 160 is the minimum where it doesn't feel like like theyre just gritting their teeth.
I don't know how Chicago is, but if you want Latinas, youll pay for the moon, 3. For FS, but girls usually cute in Biltmore.
-
01-07-26 10:45 #16690Regular Member

Posts: 17Quick question about infinity and others
Anyone know if the girls at infinity or any of the other spas with hya's are ok with 2 pops? Basically want to know if I should pre game before heading there or if I can walk in with this 7 days of no release that's dying to explode and get a round 2 after the. 2 seconds its going to take for round one to conclude.
-
01-07-26 10:41 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 336Mandy?
Let me know if you confirm it's the same Mandy!
Originally Posted by Cruffle93
[View Original Post]
She was a beauty!
-
01-07-26 10:40 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 336Crystal from the Big 6 Days
Well, I heard one of the OG's was in town and I had to go make a visit. I saw Crystal a number of times back in the day and it was always a good time. I show up at my scheduled time and end up still having to wait like 20 minutes. Crystal walks in the room looking as smoking hot as ever. That's the Vietnamese / French combination or whatever it is is phenomenal and she shows it very well. Beautiful, natural breasts, healthy full lips, beautiful eyes and a nice thin body. So I spend the next 45 minutes repeating past activities. What a great time with her,. She said she's only here for the month and then back to California or Vegas. I can't understand half of what she is saying.
-
01-07-26 05:36 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 76I would recommend you head for Infinity at about 51st Ave and Peoria. For a 1 hour house fee of $60 and a tip of $160, you will get FS including DATY. I would not expect Greek there, but the providers are not ugly as a rule. Generally they are pretty enthusiastic. Closer to North Mountain than that, service runs downhill.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 00:54 #16686Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Anna at Infinity is a must see!
Decided to check out Anna based on the review above, and had a very excellent time. Everything Tim said above about Anna is accurate. Had a wonderful time with her and I hope to see her many more times this month!! Really love the consistency from Infinity, they seem to have hot girls with good service here just about every month and I hope they keep it up.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:21 #16685Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61House fee depends on the duration you select. Hr or 1/2 hour. As for tips, I prefer to keep it confidential.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:56 #16684Senior Member

Posts: 210Heaven?
What was the $?
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 16:44 #16683Senior Member

Posts: 210North Mountain Park Area? Visiting Chicago Senior
I'll be visiting at the end of the month and looking for a FS massage near North Mountain. I prefer to stay close in case I want to make multiple visits while I am there. Can anyone offer suggestions? The only real need is FS from an "not ugly" provider. Ideal service would include options for MSOG, DATY, Greek. Any details on the flow of a typical session is also appreciated.
I will have a rental car, so if there are totally top notch places to go to please offer those as suggestions also. Since I'm a Chicago guy, I can reciprocate info here, but please give me enough details I can find the place on a google search.
I will be RTFF, but thanks for helping me save search time.
-
01-06-26 16:00 #16682Regular Member

Posts: 8How are they looks-wise compared to their ads? Legit photos or more of a bait and switch kind of deal?
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:21 #16681Regular Member

Posts: 2Which Oasis
I looked for oasis but I ended up at red rose. Can someone tell me where Oasis is?
Originally Posted by Landon89
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:10 #16680Senior Member

Posts: 120Angela at Tai Chi, 51st Avenue
I came here after reading that Angela was back this month. I know I normally like the young inexperienced girls. But I wanted a good massage after doing construction work. She also knows how to pull a load out of me even when I'm exhausted. Basically, I come into the room and let her take over. She jumped on my back with her knees this time, probably because I got the full hour. Later she rolls me over for action, she spent extra time with BBBJ and then jumped on top because I told her I was tired. We didn't hit 69 this time, but I remember she enjoys DATY. Not today sweetheart I was being selfish. It was a nice end to my day when I jumped to mish from the edge of the bed, then pulled off the condom and unloaded on her stomach. This is a sweet girl, she enjoys her work, and you don't need to give her instructions like the younger girls. It was a nice GFE time. BTW, her body is incredible and she talks about working out at the gym. There's no baby fat like some of the younger girls lately. I tip $180 today for the hour, but half hour normally 160 for me.
-
01-06-26 14:19 #16679Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Back at Heaven Spa, this time I got Joy
Made another visit to Heaven, this time around I got Joy as my therapist. Went with the hour session, a a brief discussion with her after entering the spa. Paid her the hourly house fee after being taken into the room. With fees in hand Joy stepped out while I undress and got myself comfortable. After a few minutes, Joy comes right back in. Started things off with your typical massage to get things rolling. Received a pretty nice thorough massage, good amount of pressure tackling the right area, ridding me of some of the aches and pain that I had accumulated. Good amount of teasing when she started massaging the lower part of my body, the occasionally reach under, stroking my cock and balls. On the flip more teasing, a brief discussion about what specials she offered. Went with the BBBJ and cfs. After the tips and menu discussion was taken care of, Joy stepped out to gather her supplies. She comes right back in and did a nice little strip tease, then went straight for my meat stick, she begins nibbling my chest as she is stroking my cock, getting it ready for her warm moist mouth. The moment it was ready, she engulfed my cock, lick my balls. Seeing that she is neatly groomed I had her get into 69, she sucked me as I licked her kitty. Nice, fresh and cleaned. After several minutes of 69 ing each other, she suited me up and proceed to do me in rcg, I let her ride me for a bit, then I placed her face down ass up, held on her waist and tits as I plowed her pussy. I tend flipped her over into mish, and continue plowing her ****, as I got close to cumming, I unsheathed and had her blow me bare, she kept sucking and sucking until I emptied my load in her warm mouth. **** didn't skipped a bit and pretty much drain every last drop in her mouth. She then spitted it out, she may have swallowed a bit of it, since I did release a nice load in her mouth. LOL. She then got us cleaned, freshen up herself and continues to massage me a bit more before finishing the session.
-
01-06-26 13:01 #16678Senior Member

Posts: 122Elitest spa
I have been seeing their ad on CL and I think someone posted a positive review here about them. They are in chandler off Ray and rural I believe.
Popped in and seen an older woman in her 40's she was sweet and said hello but she had a client, I got a younger girl who was thin and pale in her 20's.
The massage consisted of her just running her hands across my back for 20 min. On the flip she only said level 1 was available but wanted 100 $. I laughed and said no and got up to leave but she stopped and asked what I would give her. I said $50 is what I usually do for level one but I was no longer interested. She grabbed my dick and started jerking and got me excited enough to stay. I should have left, it was lame, I popped and she complained when I did give her the $50 and wanted more. Won't be back.
-
01-06-26 12:06 #16677Senior Member

Posts: 596Is this the one that has a sign with "Relax" and "Wood" on it? I had to laugh when I drove by.
Thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





