Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 183 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Search on San Diego forum shows she's platonic w / GPS. That said, her Doubles partner is pretty cute.
    I wonder if her partner does solo cuddles hm may have to ask.

  2. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMuss  [View Original Post]
    I'd been meaning to leave a review then I saw your post. Pics are accurate, tight body and fun to be had. In my dream she was nice and affectionate. She even took requests on what to wear. Damage was negotiable, and tbh I suspect a bit of a habit. Overall it was a satisfying dream. Hope this helps.
    Which one are you talking about? Any feedback on Queeninbloom?

  3. #2333

    Queeninbloom

    Any reviews or feedback on Queeninbloom? I'm thinking of booking a session next week.

  4. #2332
    Search on San Diego forum shows she's platonic w / GPS. That said, her Doubles partner is pretty cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Noticed she will be coming Jan. 17th to the 20th. Profile info is very long, so hard to tell. Lots of karma. Anyone reach out, exchange numbers or get a hint if anything extra is available?

  5. #2331

    Cuddlecaravan

    Noticed she will be coming Jan. 17th to the 20th. Profile info is very long, so hard to tell. Lots of karma. Anyone reach out, exchange numbers or get a hint if anything extra is available?

  6. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 and said we can do all things cuddling. She will send you her number or another way to contact her without a booking. I asked if it was $100 on top of the 4 and she said no but the 100 is a deposit. I just no thanks and left it at that. I added her on snap don't have it anymore.
    I got asked about additional services during initial messages. No details or follow up was provided. But without any karmas and this being her first response. Not sure its a set up. But it comes off very suspicious.

  7. #2329

    RedvelvetcOOkie.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, will be visiting Orlando area and was wondering if anyone has intel on below? DM is fine, I'm more than happy to share some upper midwest suggestions (Chicago, etc.).

    RedvelvetcOOkie.

    JustJess143.

    QueeninBloom.

    Thanks!
    FYI, was told redvelvet was platonic and didn't look as good as pics.

    Wondering if anyone has an Orlando recommendation for me? Love a good personality and ideally L3 (but can be less if the right person). DM is fine, thanks!

  8. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 and said we can do all things cuddling. She will send you her number or another way to contact her without a booking. I asked if it was $100 on top of the 4 and she said no but the 100 is a deposit. I just no thanks and left it at that. I added her on snap don't have it anymore.

    .
    Deposits are happening more and more. Its rather frustrating.

  9. #2327

    Former Nurse

    Quote Originally Posted by JayAllDay  [View Original Post]
    This tracks with that I thought, at first I thought maybe she actually was just a horny divorced chick looking for some fun without $, but her being a pro makes a lot more sense, LOL, thanks.
    Says she's a former nurse. I wonder if she lost her license.

  10. #2326

    Gps

    She quoted me $400 and said we can do all things cuddling. She will send you her number or another way to contact her without a booking. I asked if it was $100 on top of the 4 and she said no but the 100 is a deposit. I just no thanks and left it at that. I added her on snap don't have it anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment, she never accepted so I had to cancel it. Take it for what is worth.
    .

  11. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMuss  [View Original Post]
    I'd been meaning to leave a review then I saw your post. Pics are accurate, tight body and fun to be had. In my dream she was nice and affectionate. She even took requests on what to wear. Damage was negotiable, and tbh I suspect a bit of a habit. Overall it was a satisfying dream. Hope this helps.
    This tracks with that I thought, at first I thought maybe she actually was just a horny divorced chick looking for some fun without $, but her being a pro makes a lot more sense, LOL, thanks.

  12. #2324

    JustJess

    Quote Originally Posted by JayAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Hi All, will be visiting Orlando area and was wondering if anyone has intel on below? DM is fine, I'm more than happy to share some upper midwest suggestions (Chicago, etc.).

    RedvelvetcOOkie.

    JustJess143.

    QueeninBloom.

    Thanks!
    I'd been meaning to leave a review then I saw your post. Pics are accurate, tight body and fun to be had. In my dream she was nice and affectionate. She even took requests on what to wear. Damage was negotiable, and tbh I suspect a bit of a habit. Overall it was a satisfying dream. Hope this helps.

  13. #2323

    Questions on a few cuddlers

    Hi All, will be visiting Orlando area and was wondering if anyone has intel on below? DM is fine, I'm more than happy to share some upper midwest suggestions (Chicago, etc.).

    RedvelvetcOOkie.

    JustJess143.

    QueeninBloom.

    Thanks!

  14. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Booked multiple hours and no extras.
    Ditto!

    Sent pic of hot pants with short top but session was fully clothed.

  15. #2321
    Made an appointment, she never accepted so I had to cancel it. Take it for what is worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    I see a new one hugmeandstuff anyone have info?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugmeandstuff

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape