Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 8144
-
01-07-26 01:52 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 1301Pepsi is back!
Guess she's back in time for CES! I missed seeing her at the end of December so I was happy when she messaged me to let me know she was back in town. Saw her for a nice afternoon delight. Her new place is farther away from my work, so I just did a quick 30-minute session. Quick shower to start, then off to the races in bed. I was pretty worked up from not having had any sex in a few days so I only had her start the BBBJ to get my cock wet and went straight into her pussy in doggy. Doggy to lazy doggy to missionary, where I slid into her ass. Didn't last too long in her ass and blew my load once I started pounding away. Showered then left to go back to work, a much happier and satisfied person!
https://vegaspepsi.com/
-
01-06-26 21:56 #7453Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Sexy Sery
[Deleted by Admin]
I promise you that if you make another shill account for Little Tokyo or Gangnam Secrets you won't like how I edit the posts.
A2
-
01-06-26 17:32 #7452Banned Member

Posts: 11Newbie with sex? Or with the hobby in general? Both yes, but I would look for a service queen provider if this is a new to sex thing probably.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:22 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 71Newbie and going to a Korean Agency
Does going to an agency and being a newbie OK? Besides the screening is it advisable for a newbie?
Dumb question: KORG means Korean Organization?
-
01-06-26 13:40 #7450Regular Member

Posts: 8Sammy offers a very sensual experience, isn't quiet as pretty as the photos but still hot. Amara I saw a while back hot but meh service in my experience compared to the best. Reviews seem to confirm this to be a common experience.
Originally Posted by Goldenknight25
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:59 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 28I had a good time with her. Pictures are accurate (even cuter in person IMO). She is CFS only, but a great GFE experience with the late 20's GND. Takes instructions well and is a team player looking to please. I never saw the previous Latina Sammy so cannot compare the two. I would see her again. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:45 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 185Has anyone seen Amara at LT? The last Latina they had (Sunny?) provided a fairly lackluster experience with fairly inaccurate photos.
-
01-05-26 11:35 #7447Banned Member

Posts: 11Unfortunately I cannot speak on Angel anymore she's at a banned agency now that we cannot discuss. Many girls swapped to that agency due to lack of customers through approved agencies apparently.
-
01-04-26 23:02 #7446Regular Member

Posts: 1Long term lurker, first time commenter / poster. I'm actually coming to Vegas for CES tomorrow, and wanted to catch Angel and I think she is back or at least listed back already just not on VAC or LTLV. Past Angel, any recommendations for the best of the best, top 1 recommended from VAC and top 1 recommended from LTLV each please from their current ces roster? I'm afraid I can't offer much in return as I'm from AR and not much reasons to come here but if you do, I've got places I know you can hit up heree.
Originally Posted by Vegasbroisback
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
01-04-26 21:17 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 300Ciel and baby Vivian
Well last couple of weeks my usuals were not available, so I went and tried some different and wanted to share with all.
Ciel.
MILF body type honestly I just booked her because I saw a lot of good feedback about her Nuru and wanted to try something different, well like I said probably mid 40's slim thick body with MM, NURU was upstanding good I really enjoyed and she went all for it, it was a good 40 min and with a great BBBJ finish. It was a good different service but to be honest she is not my type, that why I didn't go for the 2nd pop, but for other she might be attractive. If you want some real Nuru is a must.
Baby Vivian, well she is the complete opposite, she is considered a "premium" girl and her looks are really good, she is slim tall with nice mm and a beautiful face, I could say body is like sexy Nina but 20 years younger, but her service is mmmmm lack, that's why I hesitate to see "premium" yes is a great look and if you only care for that go for it, her BBBJ was average, DFK like 3 times only and she doesn't get in to as much, her English is in the low tier but she tries to make conversation, she's a nice girl but for me just one and done.
-
01-04-26 21:07 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 300Angel
How's her service? Is the type of hot girl where you have to bring your own service or is just a doll?
Originally Posted by Vegasbroisback
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 18:16 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 1301600 per hour? Is that without the BBFS upcharge or the MSOG upcharge? That's crazy expensive!
Originally Posted by Vegasbroisback
[View Original Post]
Also, she's not listed on VAC's website as of right now. Is she working under a different name?
-
01-04-26 13:42 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 503Jisu
Apparently there's new talent in town via www.vegaspepsi.com named Jisu. According to the website she started today and is here through 1/17. I believe she has worked in San Jose under the same name, and maybe as Jiyoung or Jiyong in Los Angeles. According to a review in LA, she has nice d's and a tight pussy and was an enjoyable time.
-
01-03-26 18:28 #7441Banned Member

Posts: 11Friendly reminder Angel is back in LV tomorrow for two weeks. The hottest girl I've personally seen in the business thus far.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 13:41 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 503Amy
About 5'4" tall, brown hair below her shoulders, around 40 (cute face. Not sure on her figure since she was dressed in civvies when I saw her as I was heading out the door. Oh, she was holding a big plate of fried potato slices, so she must be able to cook.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




